Have you ever read any religious books?

Like… the Bible, Torah, Quran, etc. ?

I read the Bible, and although in school we learned about other religions and beliefs, I haven’t read a whole chapter of any books from other religions.
However, I am open to learn about other religions, but I’m more interested in studying and understanding my own religion.

What about everyone else?

3 Likes

Same book bro

1 Like

Does the Torah include both the old and new testament, or only Genesis-Deuteronomy?

1 Like

Old

1 Like

There are other books but the Torah itself is the Old Testament

2 Likes

Would you read Bible stories for fun?

@Bookworms

3 Likes

I’m currently reading the christian bible.

2 Likes

For fun?

No :eyes:

yeah actually, one of my friends was taking a bible as literature class, and there were some really interesting things in there

1 Like

Yeah, there are a lot of interesting stories there.

1 Like

Bible/Tanakh

We read some bible stuff in RE but I’ve never read it in my own spare time

I’ve read a simple kid’s version of a bible (it had pictures and the most known stories, and it was all simple just for kids to know the stories), but thats it. Unless I had to, I really wouldn’t read any other religious stuff.

Nah…

I haven’t. Have you, @fraud?

1 Like

Atheist, so no.

Yeah, I’m a Christian, so I’ve read the Bible and other books that reference the Bible.

I read two religious books. Percy Jackson religion and my second favorite religion book the Bible.

I read a lot of the Bible but I’m not a huge believer of any religion with the small research I have done. Also quick note, you can still read a religious book and be atheist. :eyes:

1 Like

BAHAHAHA! ^ This though.

Why not? What’s wrong with that?

1 Like