Have you ever thought about designing your own clothes?

Has anyone here ever thought about designing their own clothing? It might seem pretty daunting, but once you have a basic understanding, it can be pretty simple.

Personally, I’ve never done it before, but it’s something I’ve wanted to try.

4 Likes

I thought about it
But I can’t draw designs and I can’t sew :joy:

2 Likes

I tried to do it but I didn’t feel like promoting it. Also I only got a small percent of the profits anyway.

3 Likes

That doesn’t seem like something I’d be good at. I believe @idiot.exe is interested in fashion, though :eyes:

1 Like

Yes :eyes:

I’ve drawn a lot of clothing designs, but I’m way too lazy to actually make them :star_struck:

1 Like

ALL OF THE TIME
but i have very limited time to think about fashion so like where am i gonna find the time to make clothes :joy:

1 Like

felt

1 Like

I mostly designed outfit for my characters in the series, but they’re nowhere near practical modern clothes.

1 Like

I have thought of it, but I’m not great with drawing and such, nor am I that into fashion

Yes… in fact, it was my first career choice before teaching.
But once I was in college, I discovered that design was more about sewing and pattern drafting than drawing, and I can’t sew or draft to save my life. :sob: :sob:

Yes!! I wish I was talented for that and knew how to sew!

Yes. I don’t have any sewing experience but I would love to try to design my own Ao Dai one day when I have the tim

1 Like

Oooh, I feel like that would be so pretty!

2 Likes

I think so too! If I can sew it well—

2 Likes

Not really-
BUTT I’VE PLAYED SOME GAMES WHERE WE CAN DESIGN DRESSES SO LIKE YEAH ITS FUN NGL-

Closed due to inactivity