Have you ever thought of quit doing art?

Yesss i have, and I think some of the artists must have atleast once had a negative thought of quit doing art because “they’re not improving” or “their art sucks” and like alot of other things too-
BUTTTTTT GUYS-
JUST KEEP PRACTICING OK
YOUR ART DOES NOT SUCK
AND IF YIU THINK YOU’RE STUCK AND DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH YOUR ART
TAKE INSPIRATION FROM YOUR FAV ARTISTS
USE REFERENCES STALK PINTEREST OK
JOIN DTIYS SO U MAKE MORE ART AND KEEP ON IMPROVING SM :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::man_dancing::man_dancing::man_dancing::man_dancing::man_dancing:

so have you ever thought about quitting art-

@Artists

7 Likes

Art is rad

2 Likes

Ikr

2 Likes

Short answer… No… Slightly longer answer… No no

2 Likes

Lol I quit art a while back though I wanna get an iPad and start making digital anime art.

2 Likes

YesSS TAHTS GOOD TERRA SMMM NEVER QUIT DOING ARTTT YOURE AMAZING AT ITTT

2 Likes

Not really. I’m proud of my Creepypasta art!

3 Likes

OOO DOO ITT IF YOU REALLY WANT TOOOO

1 Like

I APPRICIATE YOUR SUPPORT DIVI :pleading_face:
Yall’s support is what keeps me going :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Yess u should bee just keep on improvinggg :author_stareyes:

1 Like

I’m so proud of the 3D looking sword and Lulu’s feet. I’ve never drawn bare feet before!

2 Likes

Never! There’s no “quitting” for me. Breaks are often, but I’d never stop doing art altogether

2 Likes

YESSS U GO SOLLLLLLSMSMMSM

2 Likes

I did actually quit for a while. I just saw others improving constantly around me and although I was practicing, it wasn’t making me happy to keep doing it and I wasn’t improving.
It’s not really my passion or something I actively practice but I do it for fun now so yay! I think my favorite medium of art is pottery cuz I think I’m getting better at that.

3 Likes

I have quit art for now because senior year :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::+1:

3 Likes

All the time, after basically everything I draw :joy: But then I actually love drawing too much and get motivated to continue again :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Omg this is so me :sob:

1 Like

Ummm yk half the time I make something I love and half the time I make something I absolutely hate but I’ve never thought about quitting cause arts just kinda what I do

2 Likes

I quit doing art for a while after my sister ripped some of my drawings when we were fighting.

3 Likes

Aww :pleading_face:
Are u doing art noww??

2 Likes