Have you ever tried to cook something that didn’t come out the way you wanted?

• Have you ever tried to cook something that didn’t come out the way you wanted?

The answer to that is yes. :star_struck::sweat_smile:
I remembered looking at a cook book I have and I wanted to try the carrot cake recipe because I’ve never made carrot cake before so I followed the steps but when I tasted the cake after it finished baked, it had no taste. :sneezing_face: It needed more sugar to suite my taste buds. Anyways, after that incident, I never tried anything else out of that recipe book.

How about you guys?

4 Likes

Yes!!! Lol, every time. When I try to fry eggs, it doesn’t exactly look how my mom eggs use to look. lol the Same thing with pancakes, when u put that piece in and try to get it out the whole liquid comes out of the damn pancake.

2 Likes

:joy::joy: hehehehe so relatable

Expectations vs reality :sob:

3 Likes

ikr. But hey, practice makes perfect. lol

1 Like

So true, I agree :sweat_smile::100::sparkles:

2 Likes

Yeah! Especially with desserts and breads.
Another thing I haven’t quite mastered yet is chicken tenders, but I think I’ve figured out what I’ve been doing wrong. The breading kept on falling off or was too soggy; it’s because I didn’t press the flour mixture into the chicken. I might try cooking them again sometime next week.

yesss always, i need to get more practice at cooking

Yep! I am not the best at baking

1 Like

When I cracked the gg on to the pan ALL OF IT DISAPPEARED

1 Like

I HATE IT WHEN THE YOLK GETS WOUNDED AND SCATTERS ALL OVER THE PLACE

I was careful :pensive:

Also yes I once tried to make a sauce but its taste wasn’t as good as how I expected it to be but yeah it was still decent-

Ya

I hate cooking and I’m bad at cooking so I never really tried making something I didn’t know how to make…so no :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Sometime ago I wanted to try to make ice-cream but I ended up overwhipping the cream too much and it lost it’s consistency :sob: I’ll just continue to buy ice-cream instead because desserts doesn’t seem to be my thing at this point.

Milk gnocchi xDDD I was curious about it because it looked delicious in Mr. Queen, so I tried to search for the recipe. Well, I tried to make, but failed, obviously.

I missed one step (very important not to, now look at what happened-) and I honestly even had no idea what taste I was looking for because I haven’t tried it yet from trusted cooks :star_struck: but I saw another video that actually made that so I might try it again the next time I can

I love cooking, but things don’t always turn out the way I expect it, especially if I don’t have the right equipment or if the recipe’s instructions don’t make sense.

Rock. Hard. Pretzel.

Closed due to inactivity