Have you ever wanted to destroy a book?

can’t relate

2 Likes

It’s one of the reasons I think I’m just gonna be a teacher and not a psychiatrist lol- if I wanted to be a psychiatrist I’d have to go to medical school and learn sciency things- I’m sorry no. There’s a reason why I’m like only interested in English in school lol.

4 Likes

This is something I actually want to become even if it’s a side job. I maybe complaining about biology but my science grades (Chemistry, Physics, Biology) are excellent. I just don’t like the part of seeing someone’s inside or dissecting someone

2 Likes

Oh yeah I have a weak stomach so no… Yeah depending on the teacher I sometimes like science but like those textbooks are boring as heck. I’m pretty sure I fell asleep while reading one, one time.

3 Likes

Oh the textbooks are hell. Mine is a practical textbook so you have to live out the situation before you understand it clearly.

4 Likes

I destroyed one when I was a teenager. With ice-cream. :shushing_face::white_heart:

4 Likes

@Discussions Have you ever wanted to destroy a book?

7 Likes

Oh, ofc! My history book and prolly my book with the Bach pieces. Or every page of a book of piano pieces that contains a piece that I don’t like/find difficult/don’t feel like studying. Oh and religious education books. (Yup, there’s such lesson here. No, I’m not going to a religious school, it’s a lesson.) But, actually no. I have made some of my best drawings there lol!!!

2 Likes

Who doesn’t want to destroy all their school books?

There is also a book I read called “Jump Ship to freedom”. I like the message of the book about slavery but I really hated that the author couldn’t speak english properly and it was hard understanding

1 Like

This.

2 Likes

:joy:

2 Likes

My geometry textbook :joy:

3 Likes

Oof How to Kill a Mocking Bird. I hate that book just because I feel like we went over the book about five d**n times.

1 Like

I did destroy MANY books, they were called “Wreck This Journal”

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity (cries)