Have you ever written a song?

Humming tunes and spatting random words with the right mood, I always have “kinda” written a song in my head. Mostly, these songs really sound sad, though I’m not necessarily sad at the time I’m singing random words and phrases. And, as crazy as it may sound, I really want to publish it, but I don’t really have the right skill and tools to make it into a whole song so…

How about you? Have you “written” songs?
What genre are they most likely?
Did you also want to share it to the music industry? Or have you, perhaps?

7 Likes

I’ve written a few songs in my head too, though the words were pretty much incoherent since I couldn’t think of rhymes on the spot. :eyes:

But I’m not sure about publishing music to the world. I probably won’t do it any time soon.

3 Likes

yea, when i was a child, it was about fireflies and stars :skull:

3 Likes

i’ve written a few songs, but the one I love the most is this rap kinda poem I made for my middle school self in the past, basically as if I was sending a letter to her.

Most songs I write are either rap, rock, or indie.

My brother makes songs for fun, right now he is making an album so we are kinda planning to collab one day.

1 Like

No, I haven’t! But I really want do it

1 Like

Yes!

1 Like

I have written a couple of songs and I’m working on one tomorrow. The genre varies, I don’t have a specific genre, I use only my piano to write it, and I have a recording studio next to my house, when I’m done perfecting my song, I’ll go and record and produce it!

1 Like

I’ve written a lot of songs, but I deleted most of them because they were cringey

2 Likes

Still am writing some and also having the urge to produce them or something-

If only I was proficient with instruments :pensive:

Yeah I’ve written some songs…

I have a whole notebook dedicated to my songwriting aha

1 Like

unfortunately yes
they are all v v bad needless to say

I make up little songs in my head but never write them down.

Yes.
I used to make up and write songs down all the time. I used to think I was really doing something lmao :sob:
but now I just listen to songs

What about you @Discussions?

2 Likes

I have written a song before, however, I was in seventh grade when I wrote it and now it makes me cringe. I haven’t tried since, but I would like to.

1 Like

Uhh no

1 Like

I make up songs all the time when I’m bored and belt them out at the top of my lungs. Then a few minutes later I tell myself to shut up. HAHAHA. Oh, and I’m alone when this happens.

yes they kinda sucked
my recent ones are okay ig

i come up with like sounds and beats and shi sometimes
and then i think of lyrics separately so its like :|

1 Like

samee

1 Like

Not really, but I have put on an instrumental of an existing song and just made up new lyrics that fit the rhythm and melody of the song.