1 Like

Oh heck no! I do not consent!

I beg to differ your beg to differ.

1 Like

You lost consent we we lost Faron

1 Like

:woman_facepalming:t5::woman_facepalming:t5: Itā€™s heck ton better than mine

1 Like

Mine were horrific. I just didnā€™t have a grasp of how to make a story interesting

2 Likes

Fine.

Lies. Yours is good!

Now you gotta let me read them. then.

1 Like

I donā€™t have any anymore :c

I mean, it was just my writing in general that was bad. My self-published book on Amazon is a state

3 Likes

This is disappointing

shiver

Now we donā€™t got a good reason to deny when Cedric confesses his crush.

Since someone took Faron away

1 Like

:frowning: You ever so slightly disappoint me.

2 Likes

Sowwy :<

Iā€™ll see if I can find any when I have access to my PC, this laptop is too new for such cursed items

3 Likes

Image result for Sigh gif

Fine.

3 Likes

Instant Karma

1 Like

Well, I used to be a huge fan of telenovelas. (Soap operas in Spanish). Many countries in Latin America make telenovelas, but I mostly watched Mexican soaps. So, during my telenovela obsession (which pretty much began when I was 10), I wrote fanfics based on my favorite soaps at the moment. I think my first one was about Agujetas de Color de Rosa (I was 11 when I wrote that fanfic so it was super cringy and I donā€™t have any copies of it whatsoever; this was 1995 so I wrote it on paper); and much later, I also wrote fanfics for Amor Real, Si Dios Me Quita la Vida, and CorazĆ³n Salvaje. But instead of writing about the main couple like most people, I wrote about my favorite supporting characters and what I wanted to have happened to them.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s really unusual and cool! Did you post them online?

I did, and although I lost a couple of them when the forums I posted them on became obsolete, I managed to save a lot of them on a private forum I made at the time:

www.parientespobres.creatuforo.com

Yupā€¦Erotic, dystopian Disney princesses :grimacing:

1 Like

Oh. So sorta like The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer(s)? ( I donā€™t remember if there was an s at the end of her name )

2 Likes

Iā€™ve heard of the series! Kinda curious how their fairytale dystopian world is :joy:
Mine was all the villains returned in an alternate timeline and effectively caused armageddon in the newer, more sexually liberating timeline. And all the princess come together to defeat the villains one by one. And I think I killed off a few princes :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I would totally read that. The Lunar Chronicles is a great series. Definitely recommend it. Also recommend the Renegades series by Marissa Meyer(s). Both are great, though the last book of Renegades ( Supernova ) come some out November 5th :unamused: I have two books coming out that day

1 Like

Thanks haha.
I just looked it up and recognize the covers! Was always interested in reading them :slight_smile: May have to give them a chance soon :heart_eyes:

2 Likes