Have You Ever Written Fanfiction?

I used to write lots of Drarry fanfiction on AO3 and I still occasionally get kudos from people reading my work years later. Every email makes me cringe!

I mainly wrote stuff for Vampire Academy and Harry Potter. My best friend and I did do this thing where we chose a random fandom and used a prompt website to use a story… while very drunk. It ended up being absolutely hilarious!

But what about you?

1. Have you ever written any fanfiction?
  2. Do you write fanfiction now?
  3. What fandoms did you write about?
  4. Got any favourites you can share?
  5. Any other comments?

I can’t wait to find out if there are any other fanfic writers out there! I might just reveal my Drarry work if I get enough demand for it. It’s terrible!

17 Likes

Two of my favourite book series?

Haha! Yes! Praise Allah.

1 Like

You like them too? :smiley: There are so many other books that I’d love to write fanfiction for, but I either don’t know enough about the world at large, don’t know what I’d want to explore or change, or I don’t care enough :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I had a whole plan laid out for a giant final fantasy story that combined all of my favourite characters from all the games. Kinda like a ‘who would win’ but with characters from the same universe and with a full storyline.

I kinda wanna go back to it sometime :joy:

I’ve never written fanfiction, but I’ve read some of it. Some fanfiction is well-written, but some isn’t. I’d say it depends. I dislike reading fanfiction where they ship off best friends into couples though, or the highly disturbing ones. Overall, I like fanfiction that’s written nicely and has a good plot. :grin::green_heart::heart:

1 Like

:heart_eyes:

I’m actually writing a Marvel fan fiction because I can’t get over End Game. I’ve written a few fan fictions.

Fun fact: I once had a mental breakdown because I killed off a character I was emotionally attached to in a fanfic

1 Like

I have written a few of them when I was 19 and they were all terrible so I stopped writing all of that. I used to write about meeting the bands I love and I don’t think I can share them since I don’t have a Twitter account anymore and plus, it was on my old laptops.

Oh yeah!

Regrettingly I have written fanfiction.

2 Likes

Sadly. Yes. For my roleplays

:joy::joy: They’re not that bad lol.

2 Likes

I was told they were basically bordering on smu- totally not innapropriate things. But I mean all that happend was some kissing!

And yes they were terrible especially the Micah and Faron one.

4 Likes

I love everyone being super embarrassed

Good fun :eyes:

4 Likes

MicahXFaron was horrible trash.

As for some bordering on smu- bad things. You kept it good for DaphneXFaron (obviously my fav) and KathyXScott

2 Likes

I know.

We all know DaphnexFaron was your favourite.

1 Like

:joy: It was interesting lol.

1 Like

And half-forced.

1 Like

gasp

1 Like

I have decided that I will never, ever have Faron and Daphne as a couple ever again. Just to dissapoint ya.

1 Like

Looks like we got only Cedric and Daphne now :sob::sob:

2 Likes

Because it is embarassing! Especially when I write them, geez my fanfics are terrible in the sense that they are just wrong.

2 Likes