Summary

@Bookworms

8 Likes

What.

3 Likes

Ok but why is it so hawt :hot_face::hot_face::hot_face::hot_face::hot_face:

1 Like

Kissing the coronavirus! Now on amazon

She was supposed to cure the Coronavirus.
Instead… she fell in love with it.

Dr Alexa Ashingtonford is a part of a crack team of scientists tasked with finding the cure to the devastating Coronavirus. Little did she know she would end up falling in love with it, in this steamy viral-erotica.

Kissing Coronavirus is a steamy tale about forbidden love and dark desires come to life.

3 Likes

:hot_face: :hot_face:

1 Like

Oh my god. Yes, because the virus is human.

2 Likes

IT ALSO HAS A PART 21

I heard of it.

And that was enough. All I needed to know, yes

3 Likes

It’s been 8 months since a shocking lab incident claimed the lives of the world’s top scientists tasked with finding the cure to Covid-19.

Now, with the vaccine programme underway, Dr Kelly Cauldron is working round the clock to ensure the population are immunised against the deadly disease. The only problem is, it’s getting in the way of her sex life.

When a hunky patient enters her office to be vaccinated, Dr Kelly is horrified to discover he has already received a DOUBLE DOSE. But her horror turns to sexiness, when the man transforms into everything she could ever want - that is, until a familiar face returns to throw the entire vaccination program into turmoil…

Killing the Coronavirus 2: The Second Wave is a sexy tale about lust, love and libido, from the acclaimed author of Kissing the Coronavirus.

Please say this is a joke?!

4 Likes

I wish it was

apparently It has 4 stars on amazon/goodreads

3 Likes

Where can you buy :money_mouth_face::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

1 Like

WTF?!

2 Likes

HAHAHAHAHAHA
I lost all my senses :weary:

1 Like

Not once did we leave our bed those two weeks :smirk:
It felt so… contagious
My old heart can’t take this! The plague of love will kill me *faints dramatically *
People loose themselves to it, but the freedom tastes so good :weary:
It took over my body, and I tried to resist but I am weak
Maybe in a year I’ll have the dead memories running through my mind and bloodstream, preventing it from ever happening again
Life isn’t the same now

3 Likes

It was revealed that the author published a short story based on in an attempt to pay back the bills after losing her own job during the COVID-19 pandemic.

And it actually worked. Gaining her 4/5 stars on amazon

1 Like

amazon

1 Like

I-

:skull:

2 Likes

LORD HA MERCY :eyes::sob: shocked

1 Like