Have you taken the SW Mary Sue quiz?

If you didn’t know, Shannii has this amazing quiz yo help tell if one of your characters is a Mary Sue or not.

Here’s what I got for the MC of the story I’m writing:

What did you guys get?

9 Likes

same as yours

I love quizzes :grin:

1 Like

My character is awesome. Wonderful

My character is awesome!

My character, flipping her hair: Obviously! I know I’m awesome. :kissing_heart:

1 Like

I’m going to try and get a Mary Sue because I don’t have any characters in the works :joy:

1 Like

I was fairly nervous about this because my character isn’t like an epic hero, I wanted to leave a bit of room for the reader to see themselves, but she does have flaws so phew, I’m relieved

1 Like

took the test too, thinking of Clair from my Magicka contest entry

I did this for several of my MCs and none of them got a good result :sweat_smile: I guess I should start overthinking them a bit

My character is awesome :sunglasses:

:sunglasses:

1 Like

Yup :sunglasses:

1 Like

Does anyone want to share what they got? I will have to take mine tomorrow so lets see what everyone got!

@Writers

ooh, i didn’t know this existed! i remember when it was being worked on but didn’t realize it’d been published. lemme go test a few ocs. :3c

drumroll…

i did just a few.

nadryn vos, my elder scrolls oc, got ‘more development needed,’ and, fair enough! he’s the newest of my characters and i don’t have the strongest view of his personality quite yet.

the visitor got more development needed too, and, “However, it seems as though they may lack some depth or development. Sure, it’s great that they have negative traits! Have you put some thought into their positive ones, though?” FAIR… he’s just mean dude, though. nobody likes him because interacting with him is like trying to hug a cactus.
he’s not the most emotionally developed, considering he’s a robot, and his first experiences with genuine emotion and physical sensation were not fun. he’s all anger in there.

azuriel (i took the quiz for the elder scrolls version of him) got your character is awesome! woo! he’s one of my oldest ocs, that makes me happy. seems like your prissy attitude is good for something, azie.

Closed due to inactivity