Have you travelled to any different countries?

Traveling :raised_hands:t2:
I love to travel and my very ambitious goal is to visit as many countries as possible. I have been to 10 different countries, mostly in Europe - Italy, Greece, France, Belgium, Germany, Hungary, Montenegro, Slovenia, the Czech Republic and Turkey. I would really love to see other continents!

• Have you travelled to any different countries?
  • Which ones?
4 Likes

I traveled to one and it was The Bahamas :star_struck:

1 Like

I’ve been to london when I was 5 and I visited the U.S before I moved there. :eyes:

If going on vacation to my home country counts, I’ve been to Trinidad and Tobago. :eyes:

I’ve been to the US, England, and the Dominican Republic

I went to India, South Korea, Canada, and Singapore :eyes:

1 Like

I’ve gone to Colombia, Venezuela, Panama and the U.S

I’ve never been outside of the U.S.

I’ve been to Canada, France, China, and Brazil :eyes:

I’ve traveled to Canada (obviously :weary:), China, Mexico, Belize, and Honduras. I’ve never gone to Europe, sadly, but I hope I find myself there somewhere in the future

@Discussions what different countries have you traveled to?

4 Likes

I wouldn’t exist without my family existing in Mexico and migrating to America during the Great Depression but I’ve never been, smh.

2 Likes

I yes

UK, US, Netherlands, Spain, Poland, Greece(but I don’t remember it) and Canada very briefly

3 Likes

I’ve never been to any other country other than America, never had the chance to go anywhere else.

1 Like

gasp was this part of the plot to kidnap me-

3 Likes

I wish I have :sob:

2 Likes

Yeah, I never left the country before because my country is an archipelago (meaning that land transportation to another country isn’t possible). Plus plane tickets here can also be very expensive.

3 Likes

Yup! Like a lot because of my father~

Spain (my sister was born there) London, Mexico, Nigeria, South Africa, USA and Zambia

1 Like

Yes yes not that many tho

Nigeria, The States and some European countries to get the connecting flights

1 Like

Clearly

1 Like

Yes, I live in Mexico, I used to live in the USA, and I’ve traveled to Greece and Costa Rica.
Before the pandemic started, I had plans to visit Germany in July, but that didn’t happen.