HBO shows (that aren’t GoT)

Anyone watching some HBO shows?

I have loved Silicon Valley from the start and it is surprisingly still good!

Also loving Barry! Such a dark show that manages to make me laugh out loud. Watching the second season right now. Noho Hank is amazing.

I watched the first season of Big Little Lies and probs will watch the (unnecessary) second season.

I’m into Westworld too, looking forward to season 3!

Anyone else?

3 Likes

I am exited for his dark materials. I have not seen it yet. I loved the golden compass. but never got to read the books.

I have heard a lot was changed in the movie. because regligios people. which is something HBO dont care about so they will stay true’er to the book.

1 Like

Oh yes, I wanna see that. I read the books (but like 15+ years ago) but never saw the movie. I’ve heard good things!

the movie was good. but properly not good compared to the books.

1 Like

Lots of people hated the movie because it didn’t follow a lot of what were big things in the books, and I looked really nice and was a good movie but especially the way they ended it was a disappointment to the books if you ask me.

Watched episode 1 last week and I loved it

1 Like

Have y’all watched Outlander?

1 Like

nope

2 Likes

I’ve heard it’s great.

1 Like

I’ve watched a lot of it and it’s good but risqué! Not one to watch with parents or in public!!!

1 Like

Privately at home.

No problem.

1 Like

If you like Scottish accents, you’ll definitely like it!

1 Like

I do, I find them… Beautiful.

2 Likes

Me too! Cough deluge cough

2 Likes

Deluge your accent is beautiful! @ChaoticDeluge

2 Likes

Shhhh, he can hear you!

(jk :joy:)

2 Likes

:eyes:

2 Likes

I will annoy the king. :smirk:

2 Likes

It’s fine to annoy him (love that thread lol), I just don’t want his ego to get too big!

2 Likes

:smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk:

Hehe. Too big
1 Like

I said what I said :smirk:

(maybe that’s why Hanna said this :smirk: emoji reminded her of me. I am the forum creep lol)

2 Likes