Hearthstone - Online Card Dueling Game

Hearthstone is from the creators of World of Warcraft, which is one of the biggest MMORPG games that are still active to this day. It is about the classes and many creatures in WoW, which are Demon Hunter, Druid, Hunter, Mage, Paladin, Priest, Rogue, Shaman, Warlock, and Warrior. Each of these classes has the leader of each race as it’s character profile that fit the race. It’s an easy game to play, which has many different entertaining qualities to it. Here are some videos to go over what the game is about and how to play the game. This game was created in 2014 so it is the baby card game out of all the card games.

First Trailer

Here is a video to explain the game:

Will you try the game out? Are there any questions you have the video that doesn’t cover?
@Discussions

I’ve never played this game, but it seems interesting :eyes:

1 Like

Like most blizzard games Hearthstone suffered from Extreme Optimum play styles and powercreep.

1 Like

Yes, but it’s still a fun game to play if you like card games. Every game is going to have it’s pros and cons when it comes to playing it.

Another game I recommend playing since it’s one of the few games that Blizzard made that is free.

1 Like

Being rofl-stomped by someone who downloaded the best meta-deck from his favourite streamer is not my idea of fun… waaaaay to much manipulable RNG in it.

Magic (see you have a thread for it) is much better balanced Card game

1 Like

Lol it just depends on who you are up against. That’s the point of playing there will always be those opponents that you can’t beat because of better gear.

There isn’t much fun in playing a game that basically every season changes the meta so that a single deck will win all matches it plays

1 Like

Well I’m sorry if that is how you feel about the game. All I can say is keep working on your deck and dueling skills in order to beat the meta decks. I don’t really care that much about the meta deck system since I just play for pleasure.

Closed due to inactivity