Help: How do I put mascara on?

As many of you may know, I don’t enjoy wearing make up but I do own some and I kinda wanna learn how to use it. So maybe you guys could help me by first telling me how to apply mascara?

5 Likes

You have to open your eyes very widely and try not to blink a lot and just put the mascara on in a sweeping motion upwards on your eyelashes.

1 Like

And I would recommend using a lash curler before applying the mascara. :cloud::blush:

1 Like

Don’t poke yourself in the eye xD

3 Likes

Nah if you’re someone who blinks a lot when anything is near your eye, try blinking the mascara on. Hold the wand still and just blink slowly and repeatedly until it’s on your lashes properly.

It’s not ideal, but it’s an ok alternative

3 Likes

As our theme of the week this week is magic…:smiley:

2 Likes

Close your eyes (or try to) and apply the mascara in a upwards sweeping motion. Like you’re brushing something

Actually I find blinking into it easier.

100%

1 Like

You might want to choose a mascara with an effect that’s particularly appealing to you. For example, extra volume, lengthening, etc. A thick brush want might be harder to control if you’ve never worn mascara before, so I’d go with one that has a thinner wand.

I agree about the lash curler.

Me: Mascara? What’s mascara? :joy:

:joy:

and then theres me just randomly putting it on just because I am bored ahahhah

2 Likes

:rofl:

2 Likes

mooood

1 Like

Added some tags :innocent:

Also don’t just go under your eyelashes but over them!

1 Like

Mascara’s not too hard to put on, actually :eyes: Just blinking into it works great

Did you ever learn how to do it well? :eyes:

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity :innocent: