Help Thread: Representation on Branches of Christianity

I shouldn’t be on this thread :grimacing:

2 Likes

Normally, there’s no set dress code. But when attending Church, it’s considered more appropriate to dress a little modestly (eg. no transparent clothes, crop tops). :purple_heart:

This might help you get an idea

Mostly, we’d react like any other person would, maybe say a prayer to God to keep us safe. :orange_heart:

It’s ok to ask questions, :gift_heart:

4 Likes

Why’s that? :wink:

4 Likes

Christian’s on the forums: What branch of Christianity are you part of? :purple_heart:

4 Likes

I’m a Roman Catholic, as you probably guessed :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Cool! I’m a Methodist :grin::gift_heart:

4 Likes

Lol! I’m not Christian! My mum would flip

4 Likes

Haha really? I was always encouraged to learn about other religions

4 Likes

You can still learn about the religion. :heart:

5 Likes

I mean, us Muslims and Christains are somewhat similar. I remember a saying my family says, “A good Christain is a good Muslim and a good Muslim is a good Christain.”

3 Likes

True.

3 Likes

I come from a family of Christians but I’m a spirtual atheist but I am open about learning other religions. I guess you could say I’m half Christian and half not in a sense.

3 Likes

:scream::scream: Wait…bumps can appear like that?? :heart:

6 Likes

Yeah! If you have an important thread and you want it to bump at a specific time, you can @ me and I’ll sort it out for you! One pre-set bump at a time :smiley:

5 Likes

Bump! :sparkling_heart::orange_heart:

3 Likes

Christian…lol I don’t even know if I am in a denomination. I think Protestant.

5 Likes

@ShanniiWrites, may I ask: if somebody isn’t baptised, will he be considered as Christian, or not?

2 Likes

Yes! But said person would be encouraged to be baptised to become a “full” Christian ASAP. That changes for different denominations though

5 Likes

Okay. By the way, when it comes to the child’s religion, it depends on his mother’s religion or the father’s (according to Christianity)?

4 Likes