Helpful Worksheets From Shani's Tutoring

Hey @Announcements

As many of you know, @ShanniiWrites has another website called Shani’s Tutoring which is for everything related to her being an English Tutor!

On that website there’s a shop to buy resources that can help you study, they’re really cheap and laid out so well. I’ve personally bought 3 crosswords and all 3 of them are really good.

So I thought I’d make this post to link all of them in one place, it will be updated as she releases more!

Buying them helps Shannii, which helps the forums, sharing them also really helps.

Crosswords

Grammar Terms Crossword £0.99
Literary Devices Crossword £0.99
Poetry Terms Crossword £0.99

Wordsearches

Semantic Field of Hell Wordsearch £0.99
Semantic Field of War Wordsearch £0.99
Semantic Field of Death Wordsearch £0.99
Semantic Field of Church Wordsearch £0.99
Semantic Field of Winter Wordsearch £0.99
Semantic Field of Hospital Wordsearch £0.99
Semantic Field of Christmas Wordsearch £0.99
Semantic Field of Money Wordsearch £0.99
Semantic Field of The Sea Wordsearch £0.99
Semantic Field of Boats Wordsearch £0.99
Semantic Field of Agriculture Word Search £0.99

Note Organisation

Organise Your Notes Prose Edition £3.99

GCSE Help

AQA GCSE Language Command Words Worksheet £2.00
GCSE Poetry Terms and Handwriting Glossary £3.99
English Language GCSE Exam Feedback £29.99
English GCSE Feedback Bundle £99.99

Parents

The Parents Active Listening Guide To Reading £3.99

Once again, buying these helps Shannii, which helps the forums. If you do buy any of them then please remember to leave a review!

All of these will arrive to you through email so you can download and print them out anytime you want.

This means if you complete the crosswords and word searches you can always do them again and again, and each time you do, they’ll stick into your mind.

These were made by a qualified English Tutor (Shannii) so please if they interest you or you know somebody who may be interested, please check them out :blush:

Extra mentions

@Students @Writers

7 Likes

Thank you to the Awesome El for constantly updating this with the new stuff! El has also been helping me behind the scenes to make the worksheets only purchasable once! @Announcements she’s doing a lot of important work, so if you have the time, give her a round of applause! :smiley:

4 Likes

:pleading_face:

It’s no problem

3 Likes

It really means a lot to me! Since I started this last week, you were the first ever customer and you’ve been one of the big Forums supporters for YEARS now! You deserve the acknowledgement for everything you do! Especially behind the scenes that people don’t know you’re doing!

3 Likes

:sob:

remains in shadows

:joy: thank you

3 Likes

Heheh totally embarrassed you :wink:

On another note, though, the recent worksheet has the new Frequently Bought together function and you get a slight discount on products if you buy them in bulk!

3 Likes

Wow that’s super convinient

3 Likes

I have to get rid of bought Together at the moment because it increases the price for Euro users! It’s weird!

3 Likes

I’m totally not bumping this :eyes:

2 Likes

@ShanniiWrites Are you hiring? I don’t want no money!

1 Like

I don’t really hire for these, as I am quite particular about what I produce! However, I’m always looking for people to make the activity on both forums higher!

2 Likes

Is there anything for A level?

1 Like

Honestly the crosswords are pretty good for revising terms and stuff that are still used in A level and even at degree level. The semantic fields too, things done at GCSE are often still looked at, just differently! But yeah, I’d recommend the crosswords and wordsearches and I assume @ShanniiWrites herself can let you know what she offers in terms of A level help. Also the organise your notes prose edition could be helpful!

2 Likes

I think you’ve covered most of them! I am also making new stuff all the time! I just need to sit down and force myself to actually release it all :stuck_out_tongue:

I haven’t made a sale from worksheets for a few months, though, so it’s hard to justify the effort for that when I could be tutoring :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

There’s probably a way for us to actually advertise them specifically, it’s good to have them as an option for people to buy I just wish we could bring more attention to them.

1 Like

If there’s any topic you’re struggling on in your A-levels, please let me know! I will happily create some worksheets on that topic and add them to the shop! They would be a priority!

1 Like

I’m super proud of this one :3 It took me a while to find out how to do the font all handwriting-y