Hey, everyone I just published a Wattpad group story

Well, greetings everyone, I’m pretty new on the forums, but regardless I wanted to say hi, and I also wanted to promote my group story on Wattpad, which I made with a few of my friends, ( who are not all on here) including @Danielle318.
So, if you all want to find it, the name is Accident, or you can search up our profile name spicywriting_queens.
That’s it so, thank you, and I will love to make a few friends on here, so feel free to pm me. Thanks, again.
Can y’all please leave your comments, and thoughts on the story, too?

7 Likes

Bump!

Tags of my friends here:

Sorry if you didn’t want to be tagged :see_no_evil:

@UnwantedGhost @unicornio @LoneWolf @AnnSza @Annasilveroriginal @Oofalumpa @idiot.exe @Jas.K @SpookySherry @Duckling @himynameisaria

And my fiancée @Eliza

I knew I forgot some people.

11 Likes

What’s the story about? :eyes:

Added promotion tag!

4 Likes

Oh yeah sorry, here’s the description:

2 Likes

Oh, it sounds so good. Fiancée. To stay on topic I’ll check out your story!

3 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

Heart :heart: been broke :broken_heart: so many times :clock2: I-I don’t know :thinking: what to believe :pray: mama :bowing_woman:t2: Said :speaking_head: it’s my fault :no_entry_sign: it’s my fault :x: I wear my heart on my sleeve :tshirt:

4 Likes

Rip sherry

2 Likes

Where did she go?

2 Likes

Hi🙋🏾‍♀️

2 Likes

Hiiii

2 Likes

Bump!

1 Like

Why is the story is rated mature?

2 Likes

I think they (the 2 writers that control the account) did that because it has swearing.

But to get more information ask @TheBadGirl8

3 Likes

Oh yeah it is rated mature content, since there could be some scenes that may be triggering for readers, and also because swearing is used.

1 Like

oh okay

2 Likes

Btw, I love your pfp.

1 Like

:eyes::eyes:

2 Likes

Hi. :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes