Hey Spooky Season: Halloween šŸŽƒ

Hello there, spookies. Welcome to the

Halloween Thread :jack_o_lantern:

Since i really like Halloween although i donā€™t celebrate it, i made this thread where we can discuss about halloween, post random opinions and all that jazz.

Here are some questions you can answer:

• Do you celebrate Halloween?

• If yes, what will you dress up as? (Doesnā€™t matter if you are an adult or not hehe)

• Do you Trick or treat?

• Do you have a similar celebration to halloween in your country?

Have fun!

7 Likes

Sometimes

It depends on my mood. Last time I wore all black and painted my face black and hid in bushes then jumped out and scared all the 12 year olds shā€™tless

3 Likes

Happy halloween everyone! :jack_o_lantern:

I nearly typed ā€œhappy birthdayā€.

3 Likes

SPOOOKY SEASON ~

yuuus!

They donā€™t officially celebrate it in my country of residence but I used to go trick or treating with some friends. There are now more events in my home country like Halloween yacht parties and my old school is hosting an event :(( I WONā€™T BE HERE FOR IT THOUGH.

I want to go D: but my mother doesnā€™t want to stay until the 31st ;ā€”;

4 Likes

Not at all.

Iā€™ll skip to the last questionā€¦

Not that similar, but yeah, which is purim, simply because we wear costumes (but unlike halloween, they donā€™t need to be scary. It can be anything)

For those who celebrate halloween, enjoy! :grin::blush:

2 Likes

May I ask what holidays do you celebrate?

2 Likes
  • Not really, I do go trick-or-treating with my sisters.

• I really wanna be an evil queen.

• Yes.

• Eid is closer to a concept of Halloween, but itā€™s for celebration.

2 Likes

I donā€™t celebrate Halloween anymore. Not because I got older, itā€™s just that I have lost the Halloween spirit a long time ago so I donā€™t really do trick or treat.

2 Likes

We celebrate something similar to halloween in February and we dress up and do carnivals, also we celebrate easter and christmas. What about you?

1 Like

Well, I celebrate Jewish holidays.

So, wait. Whatā€™s your religion? I am pretty confused. :no_mouth:

2 Likes

Iā€™m not sure how they celebrate it in my new country, France, but I used to celebrate in the US, especially when I was younger (both like as a kid and a partier in my 20s haha). Some laces do have decorations but idk if kids trick or treat here.

Dunno if Iā€™ll dress up this year. Maybe something subtle. My favorite scary costume was a zombie angry bird and my favorite coupleā€™s costume was being Linda (and my husband was Bob) from Bobā€™s Burgers.

Halloween isnā€™t really a religious thing I think, more of a commercial thing.

1 Like

I am christian

Nope itā€™s unfortunately not really a thing here in my country :woman_shrugging:

Yes we have Carnival here. Itā€™s a bit different from Halloween , but people do dress up during this time.

2 Likes

Hello There Gyals. Joinā€¦

The Halloween Party :jack_o_lantern:

For those who are staying in tonight or donā€™t celebrate halloween, hereā€™s the first forum halloween party!! There will be food, drinks and music. Donā€™t forget your costume, heheā€¦
2019-10-31T19:00:00Z

3 Likes

HAPPY HALLOWEEEEEN ~

2 Likes

this is halloween everybody make a scene

2 Likes

This is Halloween, ha-ha-Halloween, Halloween, Halloween

2 Likes

Having to cancel my halloween plans because Iā€™m sick. Great.

I ususlly celebrate watching Horror movies. Or try make plans to go to a haunted house since Iā€™m past the trick or treating age. I was going to go trick or treat with my nephew but Iā€™m sick and itā€™s like 30 something degreesā€¦little 2 year old needs to stay inside.

1 Like

Halloween YouTube playlist anyone? :eyes: