HIDE AND SEEK GAME!

I’m sure you all know the classic game of Hide and Seek.
If you don’t, essentially there is a seeker and a number of hiders. The hiders must hide where ever they can. The last person seeked, becomes the seeker. And so on and so on.

However this game is much more difficult. The places you can hide is in the game thread. A person will be chosen to be the first seeker and everyone must hide in a game thread. All you have to do is type in the thread ‘Just hiding, leave me be’ or something along the lines of that and wait.
For you to be found the seeker must say ‘I seek you!’ and you will be out.

Feel free to bump a thread while you’re there. Let me know if you’re joining and hopefully this thread won’t flop. :sweat_smile:

Rules:

• No cheating - following people, looking at their recent posts

Players:
glxwingAngel
Squishy
Hanna1
Yomama
SkyWalker
Kat
Secretz
idiot.exe
Mouschi
E_bee

@BlackBlood started this, but I’m taking over it now :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
Have fun!

Tagging people who joined before: @glxwingAngel @Mouschi @dearest @Tellyg47 @Squishy @Duckling @fraud @Rose @Ali @jaytastic @Yomama @CerealKiller @ethereal @Eccentric @SkyWalker

10 Likes

I’ll join :eyes::sparkles::+1::green_heart:

Do you want me to archive the other one you created? :sweat_smile::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

1 Like

Sure! Yes! Thanks!

2 Likes

Joining!

2 Likes

Yay!

2 Likes

I’ll join again😁

2 Likes

I’ll join!

2 Likes

Can I join ?? :joy:

2 Likes

Can I join thee?

1 Like

Yippe!

Okay!

1 Like

Of course!

1 Like

Yep

:partying_face:

1 Like

May I join?

2 Likes

@Quinn it would of been easier to tag everybody in the post instead of writing a reply for each.

2 Likes

I’ll wait for more people to join! But in the meantime, let’s see who wants to be who!

• Hiding
  • Seeker

0 voters

Tagging people that said they want to join: @Yomama @Squishy @SkyWalker @Secreterz @Kat @glxwingAngel @Duckling

4 Likes

My vote doesn’t count I don’t know why I voted but wow!

@Yomama @Squishy @SkyWalker @Secreterz @Kat @glxwingAngel @Duckling, Y’all want to be hiders? Okay, we need a volunteer to be a seeker :joy:

5 Likes

Lmfao :rofl:

2 Likes

I would like to play, has this started yet?

3 Likes