Hilarious Cliche Episode Stories

Hi! You play this game by writing cliche and absolutely bizarre episode descriptions based on a given title.
For example:
Title: In love with the super gangster tattooed bad boy at school

You’re an intelligent nobody at school. Your best friend: beautiful, smart, and a party girl. You— not so much. Your best friend eventually persuades you to go to the Halloween party where you grab the attention of a HOT bad boy. Will you fall for him in a whirlwind romance?

Then you give another title for the next person like—Intense Love triangle with the golden boy and the bad boy

Make it as crazy as you want

4 Likes

Title: intense love triangle with the golden boy and bad boy

One day, whilst at school, you suddenly partner up with the golden guy in science. You’ve been crushing on him since you were both little, and now you finally have your chance. But then, unexpectedly you start to catch feelings for the gorgeous bad boy, and he also starts to feel something for you; even though he repeatedly picks on you. Who will you choose?

Next person: Ordinary girl suddenly marries a prince and lives a royal life

@Episodian HAHA FLOOD THIS THREAD WITH HILARIOUS STUFF

Added #forumgames and #episode tags.

@Episodians

You know what’s up

2 Likes

Title: It started with an escapable Bra.

The bra decided to escape a woman and go by a man’s house to hang on a tree near his window. The end and that’s how it started with a bra.

@AS007 anything hilarious? XDD!

2 Likes

oMG that happened to me like my bra flew off himself (or herself?) from the balcony and like was hanging down by someone else’s window and I was like searching for it for one hour lmao :weary:

1 Like

Title: If The Shoe Fits

Carlos, a 12 year old male guy from Spain, comes to the Ireland for Christmas with his family. There, he enters a rad party ball kinda thing and loses one of his sneakers after he drinks a lot of Sprite and partying all night. Just after spending a wonderful Christmas and returning to Spain with his family, he gets approached by The Royal Princess of Ireland named Patricia who thinks that he is the true wearer of the sneaker.

Will Carlos ever be able to return back to Spain to complete his education? Or will he forever be illiterate by being stuck with the notorious princess of the Ireland and being her “true love”? That can only be decided… If The Shoe Fits :kissing_heart:

1 Like

omg ikr!
so annoying! :weary:
#totallyrelatableaf

1 Like

#pedophiliatotallycool :ok_hand:
/j

1 Like

oh…
let’s just assume it’s the world of Game of Thrones. I mean Daenerys was married and pregnant at 13 I- :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

WAIT WHAT-
at 13-
i mean-

1 Like

Ikr! And her husband Khal Drogo is around 30 wtf like-
I mean Westeros is seriously twisted mate

1 Like

wtf-

1 Like

Hahahahha omgggg that’s gotta be an epic scene :kissing_heart::star_struck:

1 Like

Damnnn you should be a writer :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_heart: I’d totally buy your books

1 Like

YES JOIN LE RPS

2 Likes

no
i joined one though

3 Likes

Added a tag :smiley_cat:

Closed due to inactivity :eyes::green_heart: