Hogwarts: A Tale of Sorting and Sorcery! [OFFICIAL ROLEPLAY]

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

As Landon confidently made his way toward the Hogwarts Express, his bold demeanor was hard to miss. With each step, he seemed to exude even more confidence, walking with a swagger that bordered on cockiness. Today wasn’t just any ordinary day - it was the start of him leaving his mark on Hogwarts, to show everyone what he was capable of.

Thinking about his older brother, who had already attended Hogwarts, Landon felt a surge of determination. While his brother had enjoyed his time at the school, for Landon, Hogwarts was more than just a place to learn magic. It was his stage, where he intended to shine brighter than anyone else.

As he boarded the train, Landon couldn’t help but smirk at the thought of the prophecy hanging over his family. While some might have been intimidated by the idea of being the chosen one, Landon saw it as an opportunity to prove himself even further. He didn’t need destiny to tell him what he already knew - he was destined for greatness, chosen or not. His aunt’s words might have spoken those faithful words of destiny, but it was Landon who was in control of his own future.

As the train started moving, Landon settled back in his seat, a triumphant smile on his face. Today marked the beginning of his journey, the first step in the story of Landon Ashford, destined for greatness. And as the train carried him closer to Hogwarts, Landon’s confidence only grew, knowing that his destiny was waiting for him, and he was more than ready to embrace it.

Upon arriving at Hogwarts and listening to the headmistress’s speech, Landon remained unfazed by her words. While others might have been intimidated by her presence, Landon met her gaze with unwavering confidence, his smirk never fading.

As the speech continued about the responsibilities and rules of being a Hogwarts student, Landon’s mind wandered, focusing more on the adventures that awaited him rather than the duties ahead. He saw his magical abilities not as a burden, but as a tool to achieve greatness.

As the speech finished up, and the evening’s menu announced, Landon’s grin grew wider, eager to indulge in the feast and even more eager to mingle with his fellow classmates, to show them what he was made of and to leave his mark on Hogwarts from the very first day. Today was just the beginning, and Landon was determined to leave his mark on Hogwarts from day one.

Approachable

2 Likes

═-═-═-═-═-═-═-═-═-═-═-═-═-═-═-═-═-═-═-═-═-═

Rowan hadn’t realised someone had been near enough to them to overhear their muttering. While internally Rowan jumped up at this unexpected voice they heard, they handled the situation with a sense of calmness and control, adjusting their demeanor slightly to maintain their cool facade. They maintained eye contact with Raine, their expression unreadable as they considered her words.

“Friendship is a choice, not a necessity. I prefer the company of my thoughts over the noise of meaningless chatter.” They delivered their words with a measured tone, speaking slowly and deliberately to emphasize their point. Rowan folded their arms across their chest in a relaxed yet confident manner.

Rowan shifted their gaze away from Raine, breaking their eye contact at last, subtly communicating that they are uninterested in continuing the conversation, effectively signaling to Raine that they do not wish to further entertain her taunts and this interaction.

@tina.G - Raine

1 Like

○O0o。o0O○O0o。o0O○

“Ohhh nice”, Eira chuckled softly as Miyu said she worked her butt off. But something about that statement, it made her feel that Miyu wouldn’t be a Hufflepuff. She then decided to reply honestly with how she had been feeling about the houses, “I’m so lost on where I’ll belong. I’ve always found the qualities of each house intriguing,” she continued with a smile, "though I must admit, I’m not sure Slytherin would be the best fit for me. Nothing against Slytherins, of course, her tone was like someone who said no offense, but clearly meant to offend, “but I think I’d feel more at home in Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, or Ravenclaw.” Eira did not really care, as long as she was surrounded by friendly and kind people, that was all that mattered.

Eira listened attentively to Miyu’s gossip, her curiosity piqued by the intriguing rumors about the professors. With a friendly smile, Eira responded, “Wow, I hadn’t heard any of that! Professor Tydeus being half-giant would explain his impressive stature. And the idea of a family feud between Professor Mandrake and Mr. Sweetleaf is quite intriguing. As for Mrs. Chalks, her eccentricity might make her classes more interesting.”

As Miyu talked excitedly about the flying lessons and wanting her own broom, Eira decided to bring in her own experience, “I remember my first broom - it was just a toy broom, so I was barely off the ground, but it made me feel like I could fly to the moon and back!” she commented with a chuckle. She actually hadn’t had another broom since, or even flown on a real broom yet, and now she regretted not begging her parents for one, thinking back to the feeling flying brought her. “It was so much fun, but I can’t wait to try the real thing at Hogwarts. And I’m sure you’ll be a natural once you get on your broom!”

“Yeah, it’s a bummer I can’t bring Tilly everywhere, especially when I’m sure she’d love to meet you and everyone else.” her tone was hinting at her underlying sadness as Tilly meant a lot for Eira, and it was a bit disappointing to not be allowed to have her around at all times, “But at least she’s still able to join us in other parts of Hogwarts!” She said, her voice filled with more excitement once again, “And who knows, maybe we can sneak her some treats from time to time when no one’s looking.” She glanced over at Miyu mischievously as she spoke. Eira was not one to break rules, except for when it came to Tilly.

“That’s lovely to hear,” Eira said, her tone filled with genuine warmth. “It’s amazing how pets can be such loyal companions! And he’s already proving me right that he’s quite the character,” she added with a giggle, gesturing towards the ferret with a bright smile.

“Well, you see, my parents homeschooled me when I was younger, which was a wonderful experience.” she smiled genuinely as she spoke, it had been an amazing experience, being taught by her parents, they had created so many many fond memories. “But since I was little, I’ve always dreamed of going to Hogwarts. The chance to be surrounded by other witches and wizards, to learn from the best professors in the magical world, I just couldn’t resist. There’s something so special about being part of a community like this!” Everything from her voice to her body language showed her excitement about being here, she was nearly jumping out of her chair in excitement. “How about you, what made you want to go?”

Miyu - @KayaWaya

1 Like

Raine Elana Elm

Clone Post

“Friendship is a choice, not a necessity. I prefer the company of my thoughts over the noise of meaningless chatter.” Was this kid for real? Raine laughed, turning to them. She was in too deep now. “And is every thought you have god tier?” She slowly shook her head side to side. “No, it’s not,” she answered for them. “Friends are comfort, for supporting you, for telling you when your thoughts aren’t god and distract you with ‘meaningless chatter’.” She air quoted that last part. “Raine. It’s nice to meet you, and yes, I’d love to be your friend. You have such strange philosophies,” She winked, a smile gaining on her face.

@Jass • Rowan • sorry it’s so short :sob::pray:

1 Like

I think I get it. Muggle is kind of like slang. In layman’s terms, someone who can’t practice magic. Is that right?” Bailey smiled, impressed by Charlie’s quick understanding. “Exactly! You catch on quick. It’s just a way for magical folk to differentiate between those who have magic and those who don’t. But it’s not meant to be insulting or anything like that. Just a way to describe the different communities, I guess.”

Any magical birds? If so, I’d love to see them. It’ll help me learn more about both you and the wizarding world.” Bailey paused for a moment, considering Charlie’s question about magical birds. “Oh, there are plenty of magical birds in the wizarding world! We’ve got Phoenixes, which are known for their healing tears and ability to burst into flames and be reborn from their ashes. And let’s not forget about the Hippogriffs, half-eagle, half-horse creatures that are fierce but can be loyal and kind if treated with respect.” Bailey’s eyes sparkled with enthusiasm as he continued, “And then there are Thestrals, magical creatures that are only visible to those who have witnessed death and truly understand its significance.”

I may seem extroverted now, but that’s because you’re talking to me and I don’t feel like ignoring you. I actually rarely talk to people. That’s just how I am. No, I’m not lonely or anything. People can just get too much at times. Don’t you agree? Sorry, I’m talking too much. I guess I’m getting comfortable with you. Pretty fast, I might add.

Bailey smiled at Charlie’s stream of thoughts, finding their honesty and quirks refreshing. “No worries at all, Charlie. I’m actually quite similar in that regard. I can talk a lot when I’m comfortable with someone too.” Or more like if they listen to me. “I’m glad does… does that make us friends then?” He asked genuinely.

I’m from Ireland. Dublin, to be specific. You?” Bailey smiled, “You’re just across the pond! I’m from Shropshire, England.”

@Ouijaloveletters • Charlie • sorry this post is so chaotic, also just pulled that bird stuff from the first links on google :sob::pray:

1 Like

Charlie nodded. ”Ok, got it. Besides, even if I was offended, I’m not super bothered by it. To be offended by something, you kinda have to know what it means…like” Charlie trailed off, muttering something under their breath. They listened with rapt attention as he explained the magical birds. ”I remember reading that about phoenixes in a book about…uh, mythology, which apparently isn’t mythology.” At the mention of Thestrals, Charlie paused. ”Guess they’re not so invisible to me. I saw my grandpa die. Oh. Sorry for dropping that on you right after we met. It doesn’t affect me anymore, so don’t worry.” At Bailey’s shyness about asking if they were friends, Charlie shrugged. ”If you want to, which it sounds like you do. I make sure all my friendships are consensual. Once you’re in, you’re in. You won’t get rid of me. And that’s a threat.” Charlie grinned devilishly.
@Tina.G - Bailey

1 Like

Rowan rolled their eyes out of sight of Raine. Did this girl not understand boundaries, that they weren’t interested in forming friendships, especially not as forced as this seemed to be? They believed they had made it clear enough. However, they then met Raine’s eyes once again.

Rowan maintained a neutral expression, even if they found Raine to be quite presumptuous, as they spoke, “Well, isn’t that just adorable?” Rowan spoke, their tone filled with sarcasm. “And why do you think I would want to be friends with you They shook their head in disbelieve, betraying their composed exterior for the first time. “When your approach thus far has been to insult and disrespect me? My philosophies may be strange to you, but they suit me just fine.” Their words might have been harsh, but they did not raise their voice, or in any other way showed their annoyance through their non-verbal communication.

@tina.G - Raine

1 Like

Miyu let out an amused giggle, “A toy broom? I didn’t even know they sold those! I always got coloring books and crafting supplies.” Miyu swirled her seat as she peaked up at how she’d been homeschooled. “You were homeschooled too!? My parents taught me all my “pre-classes” and trained me in ancient potion-making. My family has this huge lab that’s like decades old they passed it down to my mother and now they’re expecting me to take it.” Miyu lightly rolled her eyes on the last sentence.

“But, I much prefer photography,” Miyu added. “Mm…” Miyu trailed off, unsure whether to give such a haunting memory to her new-found friend or not wanting to run her off in the first place. Miyu took a deep breath before answering the girl. “I came to Hogwarts to escape my family, My Grandfather is Axius Lumina, I’m suuree you’ve heard of him. sadly. He was a competitive potion master, top of his class when he came here in his youth too, But their ideals don’t really match mine… they are more of a fight by any means necessary- even if it means using dirty tricks.” Miyu continued.

“I mean, who puts a 5-year-old in a lab day in and day out and teaches them about STUPID potions until dawn, They are just a bunch of self-centered, no good!-” Miyu realized she was getting worked up as her face was turned into a scowl as her hand had latched to the cafeteria bench, she took another light breath and gently removed her hand from the bench, before glancing back at the girl with an awkward smile.

“Ahem, what I’m saying is- my family has their issues. And I don’t want to partake in them, especially at a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity like Hogwarts, I came here to broaden my view on the world and maybe learn a few things too.” Miyu finished.

@Jass

1 Like

“Well, isn’t that just adorable?” Raine was slightly taken aback when the kid actually replied. She was gonna love hearing what came next. “And why do you think I would want to be friends with you Raine was about to say, Because you’re a looser who isn’t making friends for themself, but let them continue instead. “When your approach thus far has been to insult and disrespect me? My philosophies may be strange to you, but they suit me just fine.” She nodded, a solemn expression crossing her face. “Yes, I’m so sorry,” She placed a hand over her heart, “I suppose it was too early for the joking around phase,” she pushed out her bottom lip in a pouty face. “And the being real phase too, if I’m reading this right.” She straightened up, winking. “Look, I didn’t actually mean to offend you. I just thought it’d do us both good to have a friend… or at least not any enemy?” It sounded more like an offer, and she gave them a hopeful smile.

@Jass > Rowan > Is the speech too dark? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

"Ok, got it. Besides, even if I was offended, I’m not super bothered by it. To be offended by something, you kinda have to know what it means…like” Bailey tilted his head. “What?” he asked over all the noise.

”I remember reading that about phoenixes in a book about…uh, mythology, which apparently isn’t mythology.” Bailey chuckled, trying to think from Charlies perspective. “Yeah, not exactly mythology” He confirmed. ”Guess they’re not so invisible to me. I saw my grandpa die. Oh. Sorry for dropping that on you right after we met. It doesn’t affect me anymore, so don’t worry.” Bailey froze, wondering how to react. “Oh… sorry? I mean, yeah, I am sorry to hear that. I just… sorry,” Bailey winced at his lack of response. How did one respond to that? ”If you want to, which it sounds like you do. I make sure all my friendships are consensual. Once you’re in, you’re in. You won’t get rid of me. And that’s a threat.” Charlie said, a devilish grin playing at his lips. Baileys face lit up. “Yes! I mean,” his face became serious, “I agree to those terms,” He said, really only holding the seriousness for five seconds before bursting to a jolly laugh.

@Ouijaloveletters > Charlie

1 Like

Charlie sighed. They probably shouldn’t have brought that up. ”Lets just say that I was called slurs due to my gender. That was fun. Note the sarcasm.” They shot Bailey an apologetic look. ”Sorry about that. I have a habit of just saying things out of the blue.” They laughed awkwardly. Yeah, reel in the weirdness…or try to. When he said that he agreed to their terms, Charlie nodded solemnly, before bursting into laughter. Yep, this was going to be great. Taking another bite of their steak, Charlie hummed. ”So, what’s your favorite magical food? I want to know what I’m getting myself into. I’d rather not eat something that’ll make me explode.
@Tina.G - Bailey

1 Like

In the dimly lit confines of Platform 9¾, amidst the hustle and bustle of eager students and bustling families, there stood Aster, with a demeanor as cool and calculated as the depths of the Black Lake itself. As the scarlet steam engine of the Hogwarts Express let out its final whistle, signaling the commencement of another school year, Aster’s expression remained stoic, his gaze fixed on the train with an unsettling intensity.

Unlike the jubilant chatter that filled the air around him, Aster’s disdain for the train ride was palpable. He found himself resenting the forced camaraderie of sharing a compartment, preferring the solitude of his thoughts to the idle small talk that ensued. The rhythmic clatter of the train against the tracks served as a somber reminder of the turbulent journey his life had taken, particularly since his parent’s bitter divorce.

Growing up in a once-loving family turned the bitter aftermath of separation, Aster found solace in the corridors of Hogwarts, viewing the ancient castle as a sanctuary where he could focus on honing his skills without the weight of familial discord bearing down on him.

Aster’s interests extended far beyond the confines of the standard wizarding curriculum. While his classmates busied themselves with textbooks and spells, Aster found fascination in the relics of the past, collecting artifacts with a keen eye for detail and a thirst for knowledge that bordered on obsession. He planned to have his dormitory adorned with curious trinkets and mysterious objects, each imbued with its own story and significance.

Yet, it was Aster’s ambition that truly set him apart. He loved dueling just as much as he loved snatching up old dusty artifacts, there was even a rumor of some mirror locked away within the school and Aster knew he had to find it, Alongside phase A, Aster harbored aspirations of creating secret pathways throughout the school, a network of concealed passages that would grant him unprecedented access and influence.

As the feast commenced in the Great Hall, Aster sat amongst his fellow students, his gaze drifting across the sea of faces with a calculated detachment. While others indulged in idle conversation and laughter, Aster’s mind was already at work, plotting his next move with the precision of a chess master. And when the roast dragon steak was served, he seized the opportunity without hesitation, swiping an extra piece for himself with a deft sleight of hand that went unnoticed by all but the most observant of eyes.

For Aster, Hogwarts was not merely a school but a stage upon which he would orchestrate his ascent to greatness. And as he savored the succulent taste of victory, he knew that his journey had only just begun.

APPROACHABLE

1 Like

○O0o。o0O○O0o。o0O○

Eira giggled at Miyu’s surprise about the toy broom. “Yeah, they’re actually pretty common in wizarding shops!” Eira nodded enthusiastically when Miya mentioned the coloring books and crafting supplies. “Oh, I had those too! Coloring books were my favorite, especially the ones with magical creatures to color in,” she exclaimed with a bright smile. “And crafting supplies? Absolutely! I loved making all sorts of magical trinkets and little creations. It was so much fun to let my imagination run wild!”

When she talked about her parents lab, Eira could relate in a sense, her parents too wanted her continue on the family wandmaking business “Yeah, totally get that. I mean, I love making wands and all, but sometimes it feels like my parents expect me to be this wandmaking prodigy or something,” Eira confessed, wrinkling her nose in a mix of frustration and amusement. “It’s like, hello, I’m only 14! Can’t I just figure things out without the pressure?” She shrugged, feeling like Miyu would understand the struggle of parental expectations. “Photography sounds awesome though! It’s great to have something you’re passionate about, something that’s just yours, you know?” Eira continued, her eyes lighting up with genuine interest.

As Miyu shared more about her family dynamic, Eira’s eyes widened in surprise at the mention of Axius Lumina. She had indeed heard of him, though not always in the most flattering context. “Oh, wow, Axius Lumina is your grandfather?” Eira exclaimed, her surprise evident in her tone. “I’ve definitely heard of him. He’s quite famous in the potion-making world, isn’t he?”

With Miyu getting all worked up about her upbringing, Eira could feel the tension in the air, and it made her own heart race. Gently, she reached out and placed her hand on Miyu’s shoulder, a gesture she hoped would offer some comfort.

“Oh, Miyu, that sounds really tough,” Eira said, her voice soft and filled with sympathy. “I can’t imagine having to deal with all that pressure when you were just a little kid.” Her brows furrowed in concern as she glanced at Miyu’s scowling face, wanting to do something to make her feel better.

Taking a cue from Miyu’s deep breath, Eira followed suit, inhaling deeply before offering a small, reassuring smile. “It’s okay,” she said softly. “You’re not alone. And you’re really brave for sharing all of this with me. You’ve got me as your friend, okay, and I’ll do my best to support you.” She gave Miyu a genuine smile, “I’m so glad you’re here now, away from your family, where you can be yourself and do you want!” She was not just happy for Miyu too, also for herself, because she felt she was already bonding pretty well with her new friend. She really hoped they would be in the same house, cause she really wanted to spend more time with Miyu, she seemed so friendly and nice, and Eira really wanted to be her friends.

Miyu - @KayaWaya

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

As the feast unfolded, Landon’s eye lingered for a second on a guy sitting on the opposite side of the table, a few seat over. There was something about this guy that caught his attention, even if only for a brief moment. He seemed to have that same confident nature that Landon possessed, it was visible right away.

Right when Landon’s attention was about to wane, he noticed the guy swiping away an extra piece of roast dragon. Intrigued by the display of confidence and skill, Landon’s interest piqued. He admired the seamless execution of the act, recognizing a kindred spirit in the mysterious boy.

Unable to resist the allure of a potential ally, or rival, Landon made a decision. With a confident stride, he moved over a few seats facing the boy directly. With a self-assured grin, Landon leaned casually against the table, catching the attention of the boy. “Well, well, well,” his tone carried a hint of playful arrogance, “Impressive move back there with the roast dragon. Quick hands and a taste for the finer things, huh? Got to say, I like your style.” He paused, letting his words sink in before continuing. There was a twinkle of mischief in his eyes as he sized up the other boy, eager to see how he would respond to the playful banter.

“Name’s Landon. Couldn’t help but notice you’ve got that same spark in your eyes that I do.” Landon gave the guy a confident smirk, “Figured it’s worth getting to know the guy who’s not afraid to take what he wants.”

With that, Landon leaned back, a subtle challenge in his posture, waiting to see how the boy would respond to his approach.

Aster - @KayaWaya

“That isn’t even the half of it, Axius was a crude and spiteful man. Not only did he benefit from the townsfolks’ trust and admiration but he was also a con artist- and the most awful type at that…He was a con artist who could do what he said he could do but didn’t do it just for laughs…for fun like a genie. He Hurt Families, For Fun” Miyu added. "Imagine being the most powerful potion maker for miles down the road, and you claim an elixir can cure a rare disease and it did, but guess what? Oh no, boomslang skin has been added into it so while the disease is curing that same disease will poison you while healing itself at the same time until you drown in a sorrowful death. Who does that!?" Miyu exclaimed.

“My parents aren’t nearly as bad as Axius but they might as well be,” Miyu added,
As Eira’s hand was gently placed atop Miyu’s shoulder, Miyu exhaled a calm breath. She felt more relieved to have someone who cared about her emotions, especially after years’ worth of snobby prudes who only cared about their image and magic. That same hope she felt when she entered the doors of Hogwarts was the same feeling she latched onto for Eira. Peace.

“Thank you Eira, I haven’t met someone I could trust for a long time.” Miyu flashed a smile back at her, she didn’t have to perform, she didn’t have to manipulate like her family, she just had to receive a genuine friend. “I’ll never end up like them anyway! Hmph!” Miyu dramatically pursed her lips in the expression of a pout before letting out a relieved laugh.

Miyu reached over to take another sip of her latte, as the foam had began to melt.

@Jass

1 Like

Rowan did not like this girl before, but now they truly couldn’t stand her. That hand over her heart, that pouty lip. It seemed this girl did not know when to stop, and rather continued to mock them when they clearly had set boundaries. This reaction was anything but sincere, and Rowan felt it was quite manipulative how she acted. However, they also recognize the olive branch being extended and considered the potential benefits of at least maintaining a neutral relationship with Raine. They never knew when it might come in useful for them to not be enemies.

They offered a singular nod in reaction, a measured and guarded gesture. One that showed their reluctance to fully engage with Raine, yet, at their same time, their willingness to not create further conflict.

“Apology accepted,” Rowan said, their tone neutral but firm. “But let’s make it clear that friendship isn’t something that can be forced. If we’re to coexist, it’s best we maintain a respectful distance.” They offered a brief, polite smile, conveying their willingness to move past the incident while also setting clear boundaries.

Rowan’s words were accompanied by a subtle shift in their body language. They angled their body slightly away from Raine, as if already considering their next move, a silent signal of their readiness to disengage from the conversation. As they spoke, their gaze wandered, scanning the room for a suitable exit strategy. Their eyes flickered over the clusters of students, searching for an opportunity to move away. It was a calculated gesture, a tactful indication of their desire to create distance without causing offense.

@Tina.G - Raine

1 Like

○O0o。o0O○O0o。o0O○

Eira’s eyes widened in horror as Miyu unraveled the sinister web of Axius’s deceit. The details of his malicious schemes sent shivers down her spine, and she couldn’t help but feel a surge of resentment at the injustice of it all. [/“That’s… unimaginably cruel,” she gasped, her voice barely above a whisper, [/“to manipulate people’s trust like that, to play with their lives…”

Eira felt a rush of empathy for the girl beside her. She understood now the weight of Miyu’s burden, the scars left by years of seeing deception and manipulation. “I’m so sorry you had to be witness of that, Miyu,” she murmured, her voice thick with emotion. [/“Doesn’t it scare you, knowing what your family is capable of?” Eira would be scared, terrified even, if people can do those things to innocent strangers, who’s to say they won’t against you, especially if she knew about the deception, that does put a target on her back, Eira didn’t think she could ever live peaceful again after finding out about something as cruel as that.

With a soft smile, Eira offered her support. “I may not have experienced what you have, but I’m here for you,” she vowed, her voice unwavering. “Whatever you need, whatever you’re going through… you don’t have to face it alone.” When Miyu expressed her gratitude, Eira couldn’t help but smile warmly in return. It was clear that Miyu had been through a lot, and Eira was honored to be someone she could trust. “And you don’t ever have to thank me for it, Miyu,” Eira said softly, her voice filled with sincerity. “I’m just glad I can be here for you, that’s what friends do!” she said, her voice now filled with warmth.

As Miyu playfully pouted and then laughed, Eira felt a sense of relief wash over her. It was a small moment of joy amidst the heaviness of their conversation, and Eira was grateful for it. “That’s the spirit!” she exclaimed, her tone filled with encouragement. “You’re your own person, Miyu, and nothing like them. Hogwarts is a fresh start, a chance to be exactly who you want to be. And hey, with your talent and kindness, you’re going to go far here.” She felt proud of Miyu, she could already see how Hogwarts would be a place for Miyu where she finally could truly flourish. It must not always be easy, going quite against her family, and Eira could respect that. She could respect it, because it showed that Miyu had a good heart, a good moral compass. That she wanted to do better than her grandfather and her parents. “You’re so much stronger than you know!” With that, Eira reached for her own drink, a small smile on her face happy she had made her first friend at Hogwarts.

As she did however, her eyes briefly noticed the pamphlet again which Miyu had handed her, and it made her think of something, “Have you thought about joining any clubs or trying out for any Quidditch teams?” She thought maybe this could give her some more insight who Miyu was as a person, and what she enjoyed to do, she wanted to get to know her friend better, and who knows, maybe they could even sign up for the same club together!

Miyu - @KayaWaya