Hogwarts Cult Sign ups!

Anyone who loves Harry Potter can join this cult! If you play Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery then please join our cult! Those with accounts on the roleplaying Harry Potter game Hogwarts.io please join so that we can talk about our characters, the game, houses we get sorted into. We can talk about the Wizarding world in any possible way.

If you don’t want to join then that is totally understandable. You can always post your information on my other topic thread for Harry Potter as well. The link is below!

Tagging those I know who have Hogwarts.io profiles.
@liyahsdiamond @Dying_Dreams @Duckling @MeghanWrites @celestialkitten @Mysterious_Tea ( I feel bad for not inviting you to hogwarts.io, join if you like to roleplay in Harry Potter Universe.)

5 Likes

Yeah I’ll join

2 Likes

Cool, I’m waiting for the validation process to be approved before I get sorted. I will make it after a few more agree.

@ShanniiWrites Do you want to join?

Eye want to join :eyes::sparkles::smiley_cat:

1 Like

I’ll join the cult. :white_heart:

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

I WANNA JOIN!

1 Like

Of course I shall join! =)

1 Like

@Dying_Dreams
I just invited both of you.

1 Like

Me! PLEASE.

1 Like

Okay, I will add you in.

1 Like

CAN I JOIN??

1 Like

Yep, I’m adding you now!

1 Like

I’ll join the cult. I’m about to be registered but they said I have to change my residence. How do you do that?

1 Like

I want to join!!

2 Likes

Please someone tell me how because I’m getting very angry trying to find a way.

1 Like

You will need to put in a location in England, Scotland or Ireland. If you already made the account then put it in your bio where you live and they fix it for you.

1 Like

Sorry, I was asleep until now.

1 Like

But they didn’t fix it for me when they sent the message. They made it seem like I had to fix it myself.

1 Like