Hogwarts Mystery App game!

Nice. I personally think I would be ravenclaw or slytherin or grifendor but never hufflepuff tbh

2 Likes

What I would give to be my avatar though, I’d sell my soul to live in the world of Harry potter

2 Likes

Sorrey for the spam questions, but the leaderboard thingy is that actual people or just game characters?

As for that list, pleaseeeee :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Yeah, Ravenclaw is my second choice since that is the other house I was sorted into the first time around. I had to retake the quiz though when they changed the theme of Pottermore.

Free energy spots:

Magical Creatures Reserve

• Click the dog in between Grassland and forest areas

East Towers

• Click the picture that had the solid black background behind your character when that area loads
  • Clicked Peeves the ghost with the colorful outfit. He looks like a jester.

West Towers

• Click on the portrait next to the prefect’s bathroom

Lower Floor - West

• Click the right side torch
  • Click the middle statue of the knight on the right side of the torch you need to click

Dungeons

• click the house-elf leaning on the wall

Castle Grounds

• Click the stick a little bit past the whomping willow

Lower Floor - East

• Click on the second bench with the mess of books and paper
    Quidditch Stadium

• Far right until you find the Golden Snitch floating in the stadium. Click on the Snitch.

Pet

• When you get a pet it will give you energy every once in a while. Click it when it’s outlined with blue.

The leader boards show other players in the game plus characters in the game as well.

1 Like

Thank you! This is amazing!

2 Likes

No problem! I will add more to the areas that open up for me.

1 Like

I haven’t got lower east yet, but that saves me over half an hour

1 Like

Yeah, it took me a bit to realize those were there. I think it respawns every hour to couple of hours maybe. It could be even less time than that possibly.

Also playing events can get you energy as well.

Will I be able to enter them yet?

1 Like

Most likely depending on far you are. You just have to click the little event icon on the right side of the screen. It’s dueling right now.

Oh I’m not at chapter 5 yet.

I need to go to sleep but my class has a 2h time limit on it. Should I stay awake and finish or risk failing?

1 Like

It’s okay to fail it it if you want to go to sleep. You can always redo the class if need be.

Yeah, I’m gonna do that. This is taking too long. Good night!

1 Like

Okay, sounds good! Sleep well!

@liyahsdiamond I know you love Harry Potter.

1 Like

… Yes. :smirk:

1 Like

Have you played the game?

1 Like

Nope.

1 Like

Currently playing it ha way too long for me to rant about

1 Like