Hogwarts Mystery App game!

Does anyone play this game? What house are you? Did you get to do any of the special events in the game? Who is your favorite character? Which spell do you like the most? Which class do you enjoy?

11 Likes

I play it, I’m in third year at level 14 currently. I put myself in gryffindor. I like the game but at the same time I don’t like the fact it’s so slow as is the problem with most energy games. It frustrates me sometimes when you get a 7 hour long task and you don’t even gain 1 star after using all your energy (I get 30).

My favourite class is probably charms. I enjoy playing quidditch and the dueling club but again it sucks that it takes so long.

5 Likes

Oh yeah and I became an animagus by staying awake until midnight to do the quest.

4 Likes

I wish I had done that quest. I took a break missed the halloween quests just recently. When did the animagus quest happen?

3 Likes

I’m in my 2nd year plus a hufflepuff. Do you get the secret energy points that respawn every few hours I think. I like the slow factor because I can play the long classrooms during work. Right now, I’m trying to get my friends to level 5 so far.

2 Likes

I didn’t even know this existed till now so I’m currently downloading even though I should be sleeping

2 Likes

It’s a really fun game! I love it.

1 Like

Oh holy nooo I’m stuck with the devils snare. I knew as soon as I saw that letter that it was fake but there wasn’t an option to say don’t go…

2 Likes

oh no. which quest are you on?

1 Like

Rowan is kinda annoying… why can’t I be friends with the slithering?!

2 Likes

The fake one. Like, after the second class in the game. Snape deducted ten house points in potions cause Medea blew up a cauldron and then she sent a fake letter saying get slugs from the storeroom and my stupid avatar went

2 Likes

Yeah, she can be sometimes my favorites are Ben and Penny. I think you eventually become friends with Merula but I’m not entirely sure about that.

1 Like

I’ve not met penny yet… I chose Ravenclaw as a house though honestly I would prefer the game have you questions and actually sorted you instead of making me choose

2 Likes

Oh yeah, I remember that one. It was not a fun moment when that happened. Don’t forget to use the grand hall meal with a friend to boost levels with friends or the gobblestones game to boost friend levels too. You have to level your characters up to certain levels for certain dialogue answers. You can boost your levels for friends by going to classes.

1 Like

Also, do you get to play with other people or is it all just game created people?

1 Like

Okay, will do. This energy thing takes forever… is there any way I can be Ben or penny whilst I wait for more energy?

2 Likes

Yeah, that was the one downside to the game. I wish there had been a quiz as well or some type of sorting game at the beginning. Penny about halfway through year one I think.

1 Like

No, you can only be your character but you can take classes multiple times. Which it wants you to do that. There are little secret hiding spots for energy. I can list them for you if you want?

1 Like

Same. I eventually just shut my eyes and clicked one randomly

2 Likes

I went with my pottermore house for the game which is Hufflepuff on the site.

1 Like