{Home Sweet Home CS}

Basic Character Info

Full Name: Folia Ursa

Sexuality: Omni

Ethnicity/Race: Mixed

Godly Parent: Dionysus

Short Backstory: Folia’s dad was a mystery even to her mother, given how her experience with the god lasted only one night, leaving the next day to get back on the road. Folia’s birth was a finicky one. For example, Folia’s baby’s heart stopped beating once, and she had many other complications. It didn’t bode well for the child. But they miraculously survived. Yet, Folia’s mother wasn’t about to give up her life on the road. So, Folia grew up in the backseat of a car. Folia complained about the lifestyle a few times, but eventually, she accepted the life she was given, especially after sneaking into a party at one of their stops. After that, Folia embraced the free-spirited life she was born into until she turned fourteen. On her fourteenth birthday, as if on cue, that’s when the monsters started to attack. They stopped for a few weeks to set up a big birthday party. But that gave a monster the perfect opportunity to attack. She managed to beat the creature, albeit by the skin of her teeth. After that, she brought up wanting to travel separately from her mother to prevent endangering her. Folia’s mother accepted her wishes and encouraged her to go on her journey. She managed her bare necessities by eating foods from parties and trading wine she made with her powers. Folia traveled around and sometimes, when bored, even tried to find some monsters before they found her. Of course, she always messed up and got in a sticky situation, but luckily none of them were quite able to finish her. But the mysterious message was more interesting than murderous monsters, so she decided to go almost instantly.

Personality

Likes: Dance Music, Grapes, Festivals, New Experiences, Exploring, Winging it, and Risks

Dislikes: Instructions, Unreasonably Seriousness, Sadness, Uncreative people, and Decay

Character traits: Freespirit, Mischievous, Reckless, Erratic

Why you agreed to be here: Sounded like an interesting experience

Skills/Tricks

Powers: Levitation (Given), Alcohol Transformation, Teleportation, and Dancing Feet

Preferred Weapon: Dory

Special Skill: Preforming like singing, acting, dancing, etc.

Appearance

Height: 5’7ft/170cm

Weight: 130lbs/59kg

Natural Hair color: Brunette

Eye color: Honey Brown

Extras: Purple dyed hair, Right wrist has a butterfly tattoo, Scar on right shin and elbow

Everyday outfit/preferred style: Day Party Outfits and a few Free-spirited styles

Picture reference:

I hope this is alright XD
Also, is the quote supposed to describe them and their attitude or?

1 Like

Mind specifying whats she’s mixed with?

1 Like

It’s whatever you want it to be lol. I really don’t mind

2 Likes

I’m not really sure tbh I was gonna put unknown there but I didn’t know if that’d work either

1 Like

Lol, I could give you a few options?

1 Like

Options for like what to put or what?

1 Like

Options for your quotes, yeah!

1 Like

oh no I already have ideas for the quote
I meant I didn’t know their ethnicity-

1 Like

OH MY BAD-

But maybe base it off their background. That’s what I do anyway. Whatever comes to mind when you think of their life is perfect

1 Like

would half Caucasian American and half African American work or is that not right?

3 Likes

I-
Well, I can’t tell someone that making their OC biracial is wrong lol so go for it!

1 Like

I meant not right as in not the specification you wanted XD NOT in the moral sense of right and wrong XD I can see how that can be read differently than intended XD

Also
“Lifes like a big a party, so don’t take it too seriously and just have fun with it!” is one quote I thought of if that works XD

1 Like

Yeah it’s offical, Aliviyah’s gonna kill her with friendship-

1 Like

Not if Folia kills them with adventure first XD

1 Like

Basic Character Info<<

Full Name: Evelyn Kim-Strauss
Sexuality: Bisexual
Ethnicity/Race: Mixed - Korean/White
Godly Parent: Dionysus

Short Backstory: (3-4+ sentences)

Evelyn grew up with her parents and two younger sisters, however, even though her mother insisted otherwise, she knew that she wasn’t her father’s daughter. He made that very clear through the way he treated her when her mom wasn’t around. He was never violent towards her but always went out of his way to make her feel like she was a stranger in her own home.
Despite their father’s attitude towards her, Evie’s sisters loved spending time with her. She would often pick them up after school and walk them home. When she was fourteen, that was the first time she saw the monsters. Shortly after that she began to notice her abilities developing.
She kept her abilities hidden from her family, going outside and far away from her house whenever she wanted to explore and practice them but as much as she tried to ignore them, the monster attacks began to put her family in danger, with one of them nearly injuring one of her sisters. She then decided that she was just going to get herself through high school and then she would move out and go away from her family so that the monsters couldn’t find them again.
A few days after her high school graduation, she was approached by someone who told her about a place where she could live with people who were like her. Even though she felt bad about lying about where she was going, accepted the offer, telling her mom that she was leaving because of her father. She figured that the farther she was from her family, the safer they would be, so she left as soon as she could.

Personality<<

Evelyn is very much the personification of the ‘mom-friend’ concept and she will gladly own up to that. She often checks in on her friends and people around her, making sure they’re okay and reminding them that they can come to her if they need anything. She always makes sure that she greets everyone with a smile, although the tone of that smile may change depending on who she’s talking to. There’s a lot that hides behind her smile, mostly her negative emotions. She hates it when people see her angry or upset and will often leave the room without warning when something has upset her.
Likes: Snow, small animals, soft pop music, desserts and knit sweaters
Dislikes: Loud, crowded environments, the colour orange, meat and coffee
Character traits: Responsible, friendly, caring and guarded
Why you agreed to be here: To keep the monsters away from her family.

Skills/Tricks<<
Power(s): Pyrokinesis, teleportation, vine bind
Preferred Weapon: Knife
Special Skill: Speaks English, German and Korean, flexible

Appearance<<
Height: 5’6
Weight: 120lbs
Natural Hair color: Dark brown
Eye color: Dark brown
Extras: ( Piercings, tattoos, dyed hair)
Ear piercings
Picture reference: (Realistic reference is preferred)

3 Likes

Approved!

1 Like

══《General Character Info》══

Full name: Amelia Wren Makara
Gender/Pronouns: Female (She/Her)
Sexuality: pansexual
Ethnicity/Race: southern african/black(Human)
Godly Parent: Iris

══《Short Backstory》══

Amelia Wren Makara is a normal girl. The fact that her eye color changed depending on her mood or that during track she runs faster than a normal human being could run and leaves a faint rainbow behind her didn’t mean anything. She was normal, end of discussion. She was the daughter of Teoboho Makara and Serenity Makara and they were normal, she was their biological daughter, she’s seen pictures of her father in a hospital cradling her and has done a blood test once with her father and they were 100% daughter and father. So if she was normal why did all that happen to her? Why did her eye color turn red when she was angry, gold-yellow when she was so happy she could die, green when she was truly at peace, brown-her natural eye color when she felt nothing, normal, purple when she was shocked and a darker brown when she was scared. If she was normal then why? If she was her father’s child, which she didn’t doubt and her mother’s child which to be honest she doubted a little, then why? She didn’t know why but she hated it. She hated that her emotions could be easily revealed, that she couldn’t hide them, it made her really vulnerable. When she was mad she couldn’t lie and say she wasn’t because it was obvious, when she scared everyone knew, everyone knew because she was Amelia Wren Makara and Amelia isn’t a normal girl. She was no witch or fantasy creature, like a vampire, but she wasn’t normal and at age 19 she had come to accept that. She had always tried to find out who she truly is, asking her parents for information but they would always give her a nervous look and turn to each other, ‘don’t concern yourself on such silly matters’ would always be their response, she would ask her elder sister and would get the same thing, she didn’t ask her younger siblings cause she doubted they knew.

Like said Amelia wasn’t a normal girl, she was a child of Iris, which she didn’t know. 3 years after Lineo or Lina, Amelia’s elder sister was born, Teoboho Makara and Serenity Makara got a divorced from each other. They were fighting and in a moment of rage, had said a lot of things that they were deeply sorry for. Moreover, during the short divorce timeline. Teoboho Makara went to a bar to drink his anger away, there he met Iris or Renee as she called herself. Pretty in everywhere, with colorful rainbow her that didn’t look like it was dyed but that was simple impossible. Teoboho and Renee had flirted, and in desperation wanting to forget his ex wife, he had bedded her and woke up the next morning with her kissing his neck. She revealed herself to be a goddess, Iris and told him she was pregnant with a child, Teoboho didn’t know how to react, so he ran. Ran to his and his ex wives home, went down on his knees and begged forgiveness, he wanted to hide from the goddess? He didn’t know, he wasn’t really fully thinking. He couldn’t comprehend he had slept with a goddess. Serenity was willing to take him back, because she missed him and told him that the weeks they’ve been apart she couldn’t get any sleep. So they remarried and Teoboho never heard of the goddess again, until 9 months later when she came carrying a golden cradle with the name Amelia on a platter. She had invited herself inside the house, not waiting for permission, dropped Amelia and gave a wave to Serenity as she exited the house. Finding out what had happened, Serenity was furious but she couldn’t really accuse him of cheating, they weren’t together, but that didn’t stop her anger. Seeing little Amelia, her face softened, especially since Amelia was so agreeable and forgot all her anger. Serenity raised Amelia as if she was her biological child and never really remembered Iris was her mother, except for the times Amelia’s eyes would change color and when amelia would ask if she was normal.

══《Personality》══

Amelia is curious by nature, she wants to find out things people don’t want her to find out and she wants to find out her true self. She can be insecure at times, believing she is a monstrosity because she isn’t normal. But overall, Amelia is a nice kid and there was no denying that. She loved making friends but hated them asking questions about her eyes, she hated her eyes in general. The way it revealed every single emotion about her irked her, made her want to pluck them out so she could hide herself, she didn’t like proof of her not being normal and not being bale to hide her feelings. Her eyes make her to want to have a lot of secrets, and not really open up to people about what’s going on with her, cause she wants to be clothed and her eyes makes her feel exposed. She’s easy going and has a strong fashion sense and likes painting her nails and going out shopping and things like that.
Dislikes: her eyes, being reminded she’s not normal, how exposed and insecure she feels…
Character Traits: insecure, friendly, supportive and easy-going
Why she agreed to go: She wants to find out who she is really

══《Skills/Tricks》══

Powers(s): eye color change (default), increase speed, minor pyrokinesis, teleportation
Powers(s): *
Preferred Weapon: none
Special Skill(s)/Talent(s) calligraphy, arts & craft, ballroom dancing and tight-rope walking

══《Appearence》══

Height: 5’4ft
Weight:
Natural Hair Color: * black
Eye Color: brown

Extras: she has a piercing on her belly.

Ref:

2 Likes

Looks good to me, approved!

2 Likes

Full Name: Lucy Archer
Sexuality: Pansexual
Ethnicity/Race: Caucasian. (English, German)
Godly Parent: Apollo.
Short Backstory:
(3-4+ sentences) Lucy was born to Sarah Archer and Apollo, the god of the sun, medicine and bad poetry. Of course, Lucy had no idea of this and was just told her father left them. Yeah, that wasn’t the case. Once she found out her dad was a literal god, you’d think she’d be excited, right? Nope. Hardly. She’d already been distant from her mother, but this just made things worse. She found out her father was Apollo at age 13, and somehow, ignored the monsters. She really didn’t care, she just wanted to be alone, not having to deal with that. At age sixteen, she was starting to get sick of things. She was approached by a satyr, who told her there was a place she could be safe. She simply went.
Personality<<
Likes: (At least 3) Being alone, music, true medical shows
Dislikes: (at least 3) Shows such as Grey’s Anatomy, people talking to her when she’s listening to music or talking in general, bright lights(ironically)
Character traits: Aloof, sarcastic, somewhat rude, weird
Why you agreed to be here:
The satyr got annoying.

Skills/Tricks<<
Power(s): (You may pick up to three of the abilities listed for your godly parent) Musical talent, large blast, curse others.
Preferred Weapon: celestial bronze bayonet
Special Skill:
(It can be a talent or- Whatever else lol) Singing, medical knowledge, fluent in German.

Appearance<<
Height: 4’10
Weight: 89lbs
Natural Hair color: blonde
Eye color: blue
Extras: (
Piercings, tattoos, dyed hair) lip piercing, dyed black hair
Everyday outfit/preferred style: (Optional)
Or
Picture reference: (Realistic reference is preferred)

2 Likes

She looks like either that or African American\hispanic or Caucasian\hispanic. Just my take.

2 Likes