{Home Sweet Home IC}

Kailani shrugged, “Deja Vu’?” She nodded, “I very recently found out I was adopted. I mean I feel like I always knew. But as I told them, my ‘parents’, I don’t care. I love them and as far as I’m concerned they are my parents and I’m their daughter.” Kailani was breathing a bit heavily towards the end there. “Sorry about that.” Kailani smiled a little, “Maybe we could teach each other our languages sometime?”

@Ouijaloveletters ~ Lucy

1 Like

“Who knows? I sure don’t.” Lucy slowly nodded. “That’s…uh…cool. My mom is my birth mom, but…we don’t talk much anymore. Not after learning about dad when I was sixteen. We’ve grown further and further apart. And I’m ok with that. I just need my music.” Lucy listened to her offer of teaching, nodding. “Yeah, sure. That sounds cool.”
@Bluecookies - Kailani

1 Like

790061c50178006c4df3f0d6cfe03db7
✧○ꊞ○ꊞ○ꊞ○ꊞ○✧✧○ꊞ○ꊞ○ꊞ○ꊞ○✧✧○ꊞ○ꊞ○ꊞ○ꊞ○✧✧○ꊞ○ꊞ○ꊞ○ꊞ○✧✧○ꊞ○ꊞ○ꊞ○ꊞ○✧✧○ꊞ○ꊞ○ꊞ○ꊞ○✧✧○

Trial 0.5

Aliviyah smiled proudly at her own skill and accuracy with a bow and arrow, but looking around she seemed to be the only one who was happy about it. Her attention soon turned back to a familiar new face. Someone she’d found to be strikingly beautiful now that she really took the time to look her over. The amazing bisexual mess in her was wide-eyed as she stared at Scarlett even while she was being degraded by the female. She wasn’t speechless for long though as she perked up and lightly huffed.

“It’s very nice to meet you friend! As I’ve just said and demonstrated, my dad is Apollo!” Aliviyah motioned over to the far end of the field to the golden arrow that sparkled in the sun still stuck in the now already wilting sunflower. But concern soon took over as she caught sight of Maja out the corner of her eye.

Unlike all of the other people who had arrived, this one had landed here on her back and looked horribly disorientated. She wanted to mark it up to her simply being sick from the trip but the closer she looked, the more clear a faint outline could be seen beside the new girl. One that was almost human but looked too unreal to be. Aliviyah turned back to Scarlett and the others by her to see if anyone else had been witnessing the same thing she that she was, and low and behold.
Dawnelle most certainly did.

While Aliviyah went ahead and did her usual bit of showing off, Dawnelle heard a few small whispers around her as if the voices were circling around her head. She waved it off of course figuring it was some sick trick of the mind. She refused to listen and therefore had no idea what she was being told but almost involuntarily, her eyes met someone else. A newcomer whose eyes were wide with a kind of fear that was buried by confusion. Even from a distance she could see that and it made her curious. As her eyes surveyed the group no one else seemed to catch on yet but she could trace Aliviyah’s gaze to the new girl’s as well. They both locked eyes and nodded to each other in joined agreement that this was worth investigating.

Aliviyah’s once playful sparkle was now nonexistent while her mind pushed out the love child’s question. In all her life that she had spent being a jumpy little child, her maturity had finally taken the lead and she fell silent. Her quiver of arrows formed on her back once again and her bow appeared in her right hand. As her lips pressed into a fine line, her eyes focused back on the figure that seemed to go unnoticed by the stranger.
Dawnelle got that spark in her own eyes as she unsheathed a dagger from her side. A small glance behind her made her sigh and she reached back to lightly smack Maverick’s arm. She didn’t know what was going on but she’d want help from the guy just in case they were right to be cautious of the situation. She then smacked his arm a second time and lightly jerked her head towards the figure that she and Aliviyah were still staring at. Only, her heart stopped as her eyes stared back at it now.

The thing that scared her now was the fact of how much more visible the figure was…

And there were two more forming behind it .
Soon enough grey smoke began to take over the field in the form of a thick and humid mist.

Maja knew what the mist meant and tensed instantly. It reminded her too much of the ladies who spoke to her just minutes ago when she had dropped from countless feet in the air. It definitely took her a moment to realize it but she noticed some members of the group were staring her way…But not at her. Some had weapons ready that glinted prominently even through the mist. She slowly looked around herself to see three wrinkly old ladies at her side, one faded into the space far better than the other two but still all too out of place. While they looked like regular old people and most definitely smelled like old people, they radiated a power that scared her. One that surpassed the wind spirits and felt almost violent. One that made her feel like the grannies were more ancient than they looked.

The one in the center slowly walked forward and recited a line that made Maja wish she could go back home. “When mountains move and rivers shiver, a child in red shall bring a cursed age.” One of the others then placed a hand on Maja’s shoulder and gripped it tightly as it spoke soon after. “It shall be then, when the rivers turn green, the newcomer shall bring the rise of mankind.” Their voices both echoed around the area, embedding their voices in the brains of each demigod. A thing none would be able to forget.

While they spoke their prophecy in lines that seemed out of place compared to how it was told to her, the third and final old lady stayed in her place audibly breathing raggedly through her mouth while equipped a pair of giant crooked-looking scissors in her hands. Even her breathing was as grand as her fellow senior citizen’s voices and she shivered as the day-old cheeseburger breath from it filled Maja’s nostrils.

All around them hissing could be heard as the one approached the group, pointing to one of its members but at its current distance, it was hard to tell who it was pointing at. The hissing grandma who had been gripping Maja’s shoulder now had its razor-sharp nails digging into her skin making Maja jolt at the pain. She didn’t dare flinch or thrash away though. Not with the other beside her holding giant ass scissors. She might have been occasionally reckless but Maja enjoyed living .

2 Likes

Kailani listened as the girl spoke, “Oh, well, I hope you guys eventually reconnect. Really?! Hawaiian is a beautiful language, I’m sure you’ll-” She was interrupted when three old ladies had suddenly appeared behind a girl and spoke, their words reverberating in her mind. “When mountains move and rivers shiver, a child in red shall bring a cursed age.” She was about to say something when another continued, “It shall be then, when the rivers turn green, the newcomer shall bring the rise of mankind.” She took a couple steps forward, “Hey! Who are you? Let the girl go! This has gone a bit too far.” Kailani hated bullies and people who believe they’re stronger or just better than everyone else. Of course then the old ladies’ attention would be on her, which she was fine with, at least it wasn’t that girl or anyone else they’d be focused on.

@Ouijaloveletters ~ Lucy
@Beauty_Fool ~ Fates Old Ladies :eyes:

2 Likes

Lucy shrugged. “Maybe. Both of us are honestly fine with it.” Kailani was about to say something else, but was cut off by wispy figures grabbing a girl and saying something. Lucy zoned out, grabbing the neck of her guitar, holding it like a baseball bat, swinging at the thing holding the girl. “Lasst sie los! Lasst sie los!” Was she going to die? Probably. Did she give a single sh*t? Nein.
@Bluecookies - Kailani
@Beauty_Fool - Maja, Crazy smoke ladies
Translation: Let her go!

3 Likes

Evangelo Name

Mav also fell face first as someone jumped on his back. They weren’t heavy, or anything, they were just going the same speed as a freight train. “Crickey, what the bloody-” he looked over a shoulder to see some chick with brown hair talking a mile a minute. Mav at least had the decency to hold up her legs, but she was doing a pretty damn good job hanging on by herself. Before Mav could process anything the girl had said, she jumped off his back to go talk to some other girl. “Nice to meet you, too… I guess.”

Mav then started noticing some other people. There weren’t too many - no more than twelve of them in total - mostly girls, from what he could tell. Not that he had any problem with that, he got along well with most women. His surveying was cut short by another girl - the one who the first had run off to greet - smack his arm. He turned to give her a look, ready to ask what her problem was when she smacked him again and nodded in the direction of a mist forming. He raised his hands in a defensive position, moving forward so he was next to the girl, but slightly angled away from her.

Mav had no clue what was going on, but the things started spouting hisses of words and placed its hand on a hot girl’s shoulder. Mav, of course, had little to no clue what it meant, but could notice the wince of pain caused by the digging claws in the girl’s shoulder. People started reacting, telling it to let the girl go, one even swinging their guitar at the thing. He doubted it would make a difference, but Mav took another step forward, putting on a brave face and speaking like he actually had some control over the situation. “Let her go. Now.” Unbeknownst to Mav, who always thought people just kind of gave him what he wanted, he activated { Power of Persuasion } on the Center Crone.

@Beauty_Fool - A bunch of Characters in case you don’t want to read the whole thing, he used Power of Persuasion against the Center half fate. idk if that stops anything but just so you know
@Ouijaloveletters - Lucie mentioned
@Bluecookies - Kailani mentioned
Evangelo Wings

4 Likes

text-1642014003840

Misha probably should have put more thought into what might happen when opening the email but he honestly ha thought it was a joke so he didn’t pay much mind to where he was or what he was doing before opening the email. He should have know that maybe the small hideout he had established door protection was not the best place. Especially since monsters could easily be around any corner. He skimmed over the email and shook his head trying not to laugh it absolutely had to be a joke.

He continued to read and reread the email though. Something about it made it not feel like a prank but Wish couldn’t put his finger on what it was. Soon he realized it twas the part that talked about the pouch and not opening it yet. Logic told Misha that the pouch shouldn’t exist let alone be sitting in his lap but there it was. Maybe that is what made him feel like it was true. It may have also said not to open it yet but Misha was safe from monsters right now hiding out in his small hide out in the basement of an abandoned building. Now was probably the best time to open the bag. He honestly didnt have much of anything that was important and he certainly had no one important so he figured he had nothing to loose by opening it now.

Misha opened the pouch and looked at it. At first nothing seemed to happen and that not only confused Misha but sent a pang of worry through him. But the second of worry and confusion ended as soon as he heard a loud voice. “Hello demigod thank you for choosing not wind air.” it spoke and he tossed the bag moving away from it as quickly as he could in the small space. “Are you ready to head outside for take off?” the voice asked and Misha’s yes widened. “Um I guess.” Misha mumbled as he grabbed the bag and headed out to the alley way between the abandoned buildings.

The voice begins to talk again and Wish shakes his head the disembodied voice was still throwing him though he knew it honestly shouldn’t. Before he could even register what the voice was telling him they were lifting up and moving as if by magic an then was taking off across the sky like a bullet. The ride was not long and seemed to only be seconds long which was beyond shocking. He looked around to see a field and the voice started to thank him which he shrugged off.

He began to walk towards a house he saw in the distance. something was drawing him towards it but he didnt know why and then he began to see people around him and he fought everything in his brain that told him to turn around find the dumb wind plane again and go back to Russia because he did not intentionally sign up for quality time with a scary number of people that he had no idea who they were. But he soon realized that something more was happening and he seemed a little late to what seemed to be going on. He wondered if he should ask someone what had lead to what seemed to potentially be the three fates holding a girl captive and if maybe she had done something to deserve it.

2 Likes

✧○ꊞ○ꊞ○ꊞ○ꊞ○✧✧○ꊞ○ꊞ○ꊞ○ꊞ○✧✧○ꊞ○ꊞ○ꊞ○ꊞ○✧✧○ꊞ○ꊞ○ꊞ○ꊞ○✧✧○ꊞ○ꊞ○ꊞ○ꊞ○✧✧○ꊞ○ꊞ○ꊞ○ꊞ○✧○

{Extra}

Mood: Both are quite confused yet till calm
Outfits: { Carlos = click! }{ Selena = click! }
Tags/Interactions: None. Just overlook them for now-

✧○ꊞ○ꊞ○ꊞ○ꊞ○✧✧○ꊞ○ꊞ○ꊞ○ꊞ○✧✧○ꊞ○ꊞ○ꊞ○ꊞ○✧✧○ꊞ○ꊞ○ꊞ○ꊞ○✧✧○ꊞ○ꊞ○ꊞ○ꊞ○✧✧○ꊞ○ꊞ○ꊞ○ꊞ○✧○

{Present Day}

The demigods both stared out at their home and dozens of others who called it the same scramble around from their place on Half-Blood Hill. Sat beside the giant pine tree that made the life their camp held possible, Carlos and Selena were preparing themselves to leave for the first time in years. Though the prospect might have worried any other camper, this is the exact thing that they were trained to do. As far as either of them was concerned, they had nothing to worry about. How might this come to be, you ask? We’ll have to jump back a few days to answer that question.

✧○ꊞ○ꊞ○ꊞ○ꊞ○✧-{Three Days Earlier}-✧○ꊞ○ꊞ○ꊞ○ꊞ○✧

{Early Past}

Selena and Carlos had just finished one of their first courses of the day. Specifically, swordsmanship. It had dragged on for more than two hours which was an hour more than regular. All because of some first-year camper from the Hermes cabin. Namey, Zax Nelson who had decided to be stupid and dump the class’ weapons in the canoe lake. (The Naiads were not happy about that) Their instructor, Jason Johanson (Pretty cool Poseidon counselor) , had made the Hermes kid fish them all out of the water since they’d acted alone. Jason even sentenced the kid to do additional practice with him even after everyone else was dismissed. But Zax just couldn’t deal with it. Nope, he made it worse for everyone else around him.

“What kind of crap is that? Nobody looked for the swords or racks and didn’t even try to help get them back!” He complained.
Jason quirked a brow at the boy,
“mayhaps it’s because they didn’t recklessly throw their equipment into the canoe lake?”
“It’s still not fair to make me stay longer, I have archery after this!” Zax presented his weak argument as such.

But Jason had a quick counter from here. “I can still hold you back if I need to.”
“Nuh-uh! That’s like making me skip dinner, you can’t do that!”
He narrowed his eyes. “Alright then Nelson,” Jason smiled tightly as he spread his arms out to either side of himself to address the rest of the campers in his current care. “Two hours. All of you!” And the glares that immediately got thrown Zax’s direction were deadly, among the eyes that shot daggers at the boy were Carlos’ and Selena’s.

Carlos had already been beyond heated when he found out that his own sword had been tossed into the lake. Just as one would expect from a child of Hephaestus, he makes every single weapon that he uses and refuses to wield any other unless the situation is dire enough. While it might not have been as big of a deal since he did get his blade returned to him, he had implanted a flame-producing mechanic in the hilt of it. And the water had completely rusted over it all. In addition, because the parts weren’t working as they should have been, the sword felt heavier in his hands and gave him a sort of uneven grip on the handle that made him near sick to hold. There was no way he could use this!
While Carlos did admittingly love to both take apart and rebuild his projects, that wasn’t his issue here. His issue was that he couldn’t fix his blade. Of the materials that he had, the one he lacked was imperial gold as it often had to come from somewhere far outside the camp’s boundaries or straight from another place, namely, Camp Jupiter. Those kids barely left their camp either though!
He’d have to wait for another month before he could start repairs and that was him really looking at the best-case scenario.

Beside him, however, Selena seemed to have shared annoyance- But not for herself. She knew full well that Carlos treasured his work and his now ruined blade was no exception to that. If anything, it was the one thing that he valued the most- After Aspen of course… (Small pocket-sized mechanical dragon that he built)
She was upset on Carlos’ behalf.

After two painful extra hours of practice, both Carlos and Selena had things to get done. Usually, they’d sit in the bleachers that circled the amphitheater and simply talk about simple stuff but neither was in the mood and neither had the time to.
Selena placed her sword on the rack with most of the others then headed off to her cabin while Carlos had already been gone having taken his blade with him. There was no way he’d leave it out again for people to only damage it more.

At the convenience of the Hephaestus kids…And the other campers who had the guts to use it, there happened to be a forge that was located at the edge of a stream that ran through the camp with waterwheels spinning bronze gears. Even from a distance the sound of hammers slamming against metal, machinery working, and crackling fires could be heard.
He immediately had got to work on crafting himself a temporary sword that would still do its job while remaining as basic as he could make it. Just in case something else happened to the substitute of a blade, he wanted to make sure that he wouldn’t be peeved off at it. He wouldn’t cry over a random chunk of metal that was connected to more random chunks of metal, especially not a rushed throw-away project which his current one was. While Carlos got to work on his replacement weapon, Selena sat in her cabin bunk inspecting a small brown pouch that had been securely tied closed with a red ribbon.

Laced onto the ribbon was a small white piece of paper with greek writing on both sides and as her stormy eyes scanned the note, she could feel the distasteful feeling it gave her making its way onto her face. With a steady sigh, Selena stood up and raised an arm to the ceiling. She held her palm flat as she then called, “Vangie we got somewhere to go!” Within a few seconds, an owl no larger than a small dog had flown inside and used Selena’s index finger as a perch as it tucked its wings away. Just as Selena was making her way out though, she was greeted by Carlos at the door who held up a pouch just the same as hers and that moment told her that the two of them were in for a fun little trip.
A trip to a goddess’s mortal home.

✧○ꊞ○ꊞ○ꊞ○ꊞ○✧-{Present Day}-✧○ꊞ○ꊞ○ꊞ○ꊞ○✧

{Current Time}

“Seriously though, she stabbed one guy in the chest…using a brick. Do you know how hard that is? To stab someone, using a brick?”
“Get to the point.”
“The point is there’s no sharp edge. How did she get an entire brick into another person’s chest? She either had to be really strong, or the other person had to have been born without like, bones.”
Even with its set face, the owl that hovered over Selena’s shoulder could stuff throw one hell of a glare at Carlos. The daughter of Athena could feel the strong feeling of annoyance radiating off of the poor creature and it made her sigh.
Selena lightly pinched the bridge of her nose and shook her head, “Do you value functional sight?”
The question made the son of Hephaestus pause as if he really had to ponder the value of having both his eyes and it made Selena’s face contort in a kind of confusion that just screamed what the fresh Kentucky fried frick is wrong with you? While simultaneously questioning his actions and intelligence. It was a look she often had when she hung out with the big guy. If she hadn’t known any better then she would have been scared that her face would get stuck that way with how often it happened. “Let’s just go…”
Carlos was quick to open his pouch by ripping the ribbon off its top. Selena was quiet for a short moment, unable to understand the unnecessary force he used to open a small pouch.

“…You could have just untied it…”

And on that sweet note, they were whisked away from the summit of Half-Blood Hill and brought to the chaotic scene that was the Violet Refuge. Seeing how everything seemed to be turning out, they both silently agreed to hide away from those who had already occupied the space.

3 Likes

Asra was alone in the woods like usual when he received an email alert on the phone that didn’t even usually work out here. He thought that was a little strange but mostly chalked it up to luck of some sort. Though he quickly turned the volume down as he hard monsters in the distance. He stomped his fire out with his boot and took to climbing the closest tree before reading the email. Once up in the tree he settled to open the email and slowly began to read it as a small pouch fell into his lap and he looked down at it.

Every line had intrigued Asra. He had spent a few weeks at camp half blood not long after leaving his family but struggled there to feel safe before ultimately running away from there too. He wondered if this would be the same case if he went here. But it didnt exactly read like it was much of an option to leave once you were there. That kind of put a pit in Asra’s stomach. He wasn’t sure he liked the implications of that. He still thought about the offer though. Maybe he could finally feel safe finally feel like he didnt need to be scared for everyone else there. He took a big deep breath as he looked over the instructions for the bag. He was so nervous to pull the strings of the bag and open it. Uncertainty often sent Asra into a downward spiral.

Asra finally after minutes of staring at the two ends of the delicate string pulled the ends in opposite directions causing the bag to fall open. The second the bag was open there was a huge gust of wind and a suddenly very loud voice. The voice startled Asra enough that he nearly fell out of the tree missing the voice’s grand speech and opting to save himself from crashing to the ground a good 20 feet below him. As he quickly steadied himself back where he was sitting in the tree before the voice he took another deep breath. “Sorry would you please repeat that?” He asked the voice in a mumble. “Thank you for choosing north wind air please let me know when you are ready to take off.” The voice repeated and Asra looked towards where it came from. “Take off?” He asked as he held the tree branch he was sitting on “Yes take off and travel.” It told him and he nodded as he let himself gather his thoughts again.

“Im ready.” He mumbled and the voice began to tell him about not dying and seatbelts which didn’t even seem to exist so that certainly panicked Asra. Top all of that off with the seer speed of whatever invisible wind plane thing was propelling him forward he felt extremely uneasy about this whole thing already and so badly wanted to scream for this thing to turn around and put him back were he was in the forest but fear had him not only frozen to his spot but had also taken his voice. That was great and wouldn’t panic him anymore at all. Luckily the ride was nothing very long at all and they suddenly were in a field.

Asra took another moment to not only accidentally ignore the voice again but make sure he wasn’t dead and this wasn’t some kind of sick hallucination after dying, It in fact was not and that brought some very tiny level of comfort to him but honestly hardly any at all. However he looked at the field around him and smiled as he ran his fingers over every plant around him. He imediently knew the name of every single one it was second nature to him, Lost in his thoughts of all the plants around him he hadn’t noticed A) that he was walking and B) that he was walking towards people especially not people who seemed to be dealing with a conflict. This at least was until he was nearly walking right into the old women that may or may not have been fates and their scary scissors. Seeing this all laid out in front of him absolutely made every part of him want to turn around a hightail it back to the voice wind thing that brought him here and beg it to take him back to the forest. That however didn’t exactly seem like an option so he tried to steady himself as he attempted to assess the situation that was laid out before him.

2 Likes

Jace Name Tag (1)

Intro

Jace’s entire life fit into two duffle bags. Two bags that were easily transportable, making his nomadic lifestyle possible. He gave his keys back to his landlord and left the building, not looking back as he walked to the bus station. He pulled out his phone to check the schedule, seeing that he had received an email notification. He opened it, knowing as soon as he did that it was probably a mistake. They were offering him a spot in some magical house or something like that. He rolled his eyes, thinking someone was just f-cking with him. Shaking his head, he returned his phone to his pocket and began searching for his bus terminal.

He didn’t make it very hair before a very strong wind succeeded in knocking him off of his feet. “Hello, demigod. Thank you for choosing North Wind Air. Are you prepared to take off?” A voice without a body greeted him, scaring him half to death. Demi what now? He thought to himself as he tried to process everything. “Son of Hades, are you ready to take off?” The voice asked, adding to Jace’s confusion. “Son of who?” He asked, finally engaging with the voice. “Hades. God of Death, Ruler of the Underworld. Now, are you prepared to take off?” The voice asked, repeating their question for the third time. “Uh, yeah, I guess.” Jace answered, soon feeling himself be lifted off of the ground and propelled through the air, faster than any vehicle he had been in before.

In a matter of seconds, he was promptly deposited at a place that he didn’t recognize and told by the voice, who thanked him once again for flying with North Wind Air, to walk straight ahead to his destination. They were gone before he could ask any more questions. Brushing some stray curls out of his face, he began to walk, wondering what he would find when he arrived.

Current situation

Of all the things Jace could’ve seen today, three old ladies with a pair of concerning scissors holding a girl captive was not one of them. At this point, he didn’t really know who lived here but he got the sense that these three women, if you could even call them that, did not. He heard people around him shouting at the ladies to let go of the girl but he’d seen situations like this before and he knew that the people wouldn’t just ‘let her go’. Usually, they wanted something but in this case, Jace wasn’t entirely sure that he wanted to find out what that was.

“Hey! Listen up.” He shouted to the people around him, trying to get their attention. “Quit trying to bargain with creatures who can’t be bargained with and run. Attempting to be a hero is going to get you nowhere except for six feet underground.” He quipped, hoping that anyone who heard him would do the smart thing and listen to his suggestion/warning. He switched to referring to them as creatures, deciding that whoever or whatever they were, they were not human and he didn’t know what they were capable of. Most of these people looked to be younger than he was and he’d be damned if he didn’t try to keep them from certain death.

@Beauty_Fool Figured I should tag you

3 Likes

9d9abf2e14c0cff6aac83dca88e1f84c

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

Action Post

As Dawnelle was about to respond to continue speaking, Aliviyah then smacked her arm.
“What is it now!?” She was annoyed but saw for the first time, the girl had a serious face. Dawnelle made up her mind. “Aliviyah…Go get the others. Everyone needs to be on their guard and prepare for combat. After that, make sure you and Scarlett, and anyone else with long-range weapons stay back. Anyone with short-range weapons, swords, knives, and so on, will join me.” She then explained to her quickly in a low voice. She walked slowly, moving towards the three ladies. Not too close, she made sure was around 25 feet of distance between them.

This was my fear, I don’t know what these things are, but they’re here for a reason… She held her dagger tight in her hand while she crouched in a defensive position. “Well, I’m not sure who you ladies are, but I suggest you leave. We outnumber you completely, and I’m not afraid to blast you with lightning” She said, projecting confidence in her voice.

She watched as the ladies just stood there, with mist surrounding them. She waited for the others before he continued. It seems stupid to attack so many demigods at once, but maybe we can scare them. They might not know our current situation. “Look, we have a group of powerful demigods. So if you ladies or whatever you really are, are here to attack us. Then you’ve made a mistake.”

She wasn’t sure what they were dealing with. They might be using the Mist to hide what they really are… But the Mist would need to be extremely strong to hide monsters from a group of demigods like us… She continued to stand there, she didn’t want to charge in completely clueless. Years of fighting monsters taught her to expect the unexpected…
But it seemed some of the others around her had different ideas-
Watching them stupidly charge ahead, Dawnelle could have facepalmed so hard that she’d herself a concussion. And she almost did. That’s just how irritated it made her that these idiots could be costing the group their lives. Bright blue eyes feel back to Aliviyah who still hadn’t moved.

Just as she went to speak up about the girl’s lack of action, the voices in her head came back with a new vengeance, yelling their once quiet and meaningless whispers. She did absolutely everything she could to ignore them but there was no escaping them. Not when she tried to talk over them. Not even when she tried to cover her ears. In the frenzy of voices, one bitter snap that kept chanting, “Listen!” over and over again was among the loudest and most demanding. She brought her hands up to her ears to no avail, the discomfort of the voices yelling in her head becoming more visible as time went by.

Eventually, Dawnelle couldn’t take it. The situation be damned, she turned her back to the group she stood with and she went straight for the house. The very moment she was within five feet of the door, the voices had died down completely and immediately.

She was wary to remove her hands from her ears but once she moved them away from her head, she let out a quick breath and watched the field while she stood on the porch. Dawnelle was half-expecting others to follow suit and run to the house as well. She ran a hand through her blonde hair with a sigh but kept her eyes focused on the scene unfolding in front of her.

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

.•° ✿ °•…•° ✿ °•…•° ✿ °•…•° ✿ °•…•° ✿ °•…•° ✿ °•…•° ✿ °•…•° ✿ °•…•° ✿ °•…•° ✿ °•…•° ✿ °•.
da2c67d04207670ef1a90c03e38e0cfe
.•° ✿ °•…•° ✿ °•…•° ✿ °•…•° ✿ °•…•° ✿ °•…•° ✿ °•…•° ✿ °•…•° ✿ °•…•° ✿ °•…•° ✿ °•…•° ✿ °•.

Action Post

Aliviyah listened intently as both the newest arrival then Dawnelle both went on to give commands that she considered to be utter nonsense. Though she admired the pair’s natural sense of leadership, she knew better than to go charging into this kind of danger. Where Dawnelle and a few others simply saw a few monsters, she saw a few gods . Very powerful ones might she add. For the very first time in her life, Aliviyah thanked her father for pushing her into the world of a real demigod. Had she been too unfamiliar with them or the energy they spread through the field, Aliviyah would surely have died trying to snipe the old hags. Nevertheless, she drew an arrow from her quiver and pulled it back on the string of her bow, ready to shoot any of the three with exact precision if needed but she wouldn’t shoot unless given the order to.

Beside the Archeress, she could hear Dawnelle gritting her teeth when the sound of a new person’s orders reached her ears. Aliviyah had tried to listen to him but somehow couldn’t focus on his voice well enough as something else took her attention. Aliviyah seemed to take notice of Dawnelle’s struggle and faltered between helping her old friend and watching the shriveled gods. “Dawnelle, what’s up-” She stopped short while her mind had started to work, her head rewinding to the boy stating that this was a fight that none of them could win. She agreed completely but the fighter in her still wanted to strike down the oldies on sight.

While she still wore her brave face, Aliviyah watched as Dawnelle walked away from the group towards the house with her hands still covering her ears.

Trial 0.5

All the while both of the advancing beings were now fully formed in tattered grey rags. They even looked to be floating above the field with the help of their own grey mist. Seemingly threatened by their presence, they watched as two rather bold girls ran at them aiming to intimidate and attack. Though their efforts had been wasted as the wooden weapon one held was caught in the hand of the middle creature. A sickening smile spread across their chapped and dried lips as their grip tightened.

The baseball bat snapped in half.

One of the beings that had floated to the right of the middle had then started to speak to the strong-handed creature who had hung behind with Maja to keep her in place. The thing had begun to hiss even louder and dug its nails even farther into her hostage’s neck. Small snakes could now be seen flicking in the air above her head that one could trace to her scalp as if her hair was made of them- Which one wouldn’t be wrong to assume. Maja shut her eyes tight and clenched her fists at her side to keep herself from crying out. At this, both of the other two members then turned back to the abusive captor with a dead stare. Well- The one with an eye did anyway. The other focused on the creature with empty sockets. With another fit of hissing, it loosened its grip on Maja though its damage had been done.

The old woman with scissors then angrily walked back to the creature, waving her weapon in the air as if ready to slice the beast in half while shouting greek curses that wouldn’t be allowed in this family-friendly text. They seemed to be rather unorganized already… The last simply snarled, showing off its single mossy tooth. It didn’t seem happy that the demigods had thought to draw weapons on her and slowly returned her hand to her side. “You’d all be rather wise to put them away .” Her one eye narrowed as if challenging the nerve of the group in front of her, the sounds of the other pudgy-faced woman’s scissors could be heard rapidly opening and closing and it grated on Maja’s ears. Even she couldn’t tell if the old lady had been threatening the group or the other… Thing that was still holding her.
Maybe it was doing both…
In a matter of minutes, Maja’s face was in the hands of the maniac who wielded scissors and though lacking both of her eyes, she could feel its attention fully on her. As the ancient goddess breathed in and out through its mouth the rancid smell of expired beef was stronger than before and made her gag. “Upon the day the first one is reborn, a defeat shall bring broken friendships and an era of love.”

Tags: eVeRyOnE { @Bluecookies (Kailani) @Skyler2 (Evangelo) @Kristi (Scarlett) @Ouijaloveletters (Lucy) @Cadborosa (Folia) @bpalmer (Misha & Asra) @Caticorn (Jace)}

2 Likes

Cypress didn’t know what to say, he looked at his email and threw himself to the bed, arms spread as he laid down and dropped his phone. What was his mom’s problem with Monica? Like, what did Monica do to her? He didn’t want to leave her, Cypress sighed as Monica came to the room.

“So you’re going to be away from me?” She asked, tucking a strand of her thick curly hair behind, her eyes were glossy with tears. Monica ran to the bed and threw her hands around him, Cypress sat up straight and held her to his chest. “Where are you going Cy, and why can’t I come with you.” she asked as she sobbed into his chest. “My mom…” He was cut off, “Ya ya ya I know your mom doesn’t like me, I just don’t get why? What have i ever done to her?” Nothing! Cypress didn’t understand the hatred Demeter had for Monica, they have never met and Monica has not done anything to offend any god as far as he knew. “I-I don’t know but i’ll figure it out, so don’t cry.”

1 Like

Lucy swallowed as her guitar was snapped in half. Yeah, she thought so. Well, she might as well die now. She calmly stared at the creature in front of her, emotionless. She wasn’t letting it get a rise out of her. She could always get a new guitar…if she lived. She backed up to a safe distance, trying to get as far away from the creepy beings as possible. A girl pulled out a bow, among it at the creature. Why the hell not. Lucy pressed her necklace, doing the same. “Need a hand?”
@Beauty_Fool - Aliviyah

1 Like

Action Post

Her eyes flickered from the three old ladies and towards Lucy for the briefest moment. While her eyes scanned her rather quickly, she’d managed to notice a few of the approaching female’s features. Basic features such as her pale skin, jet black hair, and hard-faced expression. Under normal circumstances, Aliviyah would offer the girl a smile but she was being faced with a serious situation and was torn between actions. Her lips pursed as they curved up anyways in a small smile as her shoulders relaxed just by standing beside the other. She couldn’t let excitement cloud her logical thinking though. “You see the other girl leave?” Her head lightly nodded towards the house that sat in the distance but kept her attention on Maja.

Tags: { @Ouijaloveletters (Lucy) }

2 Likes

The girl smiled at her, asking if she’d seen another girl leave. “No, I wasn’t really paying attention. Kinda trying to not die…which means I probably shouldn’t have thrown my guitar at the monster. Oops.” Lucy muttered, looking at the remains of her guitar.
@Beauty_Fool - Aliviyah

1 Like

Action Post

“Well that’s a Zeus kid I know and I’m worried about her.” Aliviyah peeked around at those around her and her brows knit together. Seeing how in the back of her mind, she could recall Lucy easily conversating with another girl, she assumed that the girl was fairly social like herself. So she decided to think that she could trust her to help her out. “Look- this scene ain’t looking good and even despite that, barely anyone’s backing down…” She included herself in her conclusion. “I need your help grabbing people and getting them in the same house. I can’t go in after the other girl knowing that everyone’s still out here but if we can at least get the people willing to go in and stay safe then it’ll be good enough for me.” Her eyes met Lucy’s, “you willing to lend a hand?”

2 Likes

Lucy glanced over at the house. She nodded when the girl mentioned the Zeus kid. “I get it.” Now, Lucy closed her eyes when the girl asked her to help get people to safety. Great. She had the social skills of a stick. “I can try…what exactly do you want me to do? I need to get everyone’s attention and not alert the monsters.”
@Beauty_Fool - Aliviyah

1 Like

Action Post

Aliviyah shook her head and pointed her head over to the girl Lucy had been talking with earlier. “It’s too dangerous to even try. Those aren’t monsters, their goddesses so it’s better for you to casually move back to her if you can and spread the word about getting the others inside.” With a second more of thought, she shrugged. Perhaps the girl could fight for the now-injured girl if had any powerful powers or a good weapon… She soon shook her head. They couldn’t fight these ladies! “I’ll help if you want or need me to but I’m keeping my aim on the grey sisters.”

3 Likes

The girl explained what she wanted Lucy to do, and she gave her a slight nod. “Lucy.” She said simply, waiting a second for a response before casually walking over to Kailani. “We need to get inside. Tell the others. I’ll tell those closer to the house.” Lucy told her, calmly heading towards the house. Just Act as you usually do. Easy enough.
@Beauty_Fool - Aliviyah
@Bluecookies - Kailani

2 Likes

Evangelo Name

Action Post

Look. Evangelo did not sign up for this. In fact, he was so far away from signing up that he actively avoided any possible sign up there being something different about him. And he tried, he did. He put on the brave face. He used his charm, clenched his fists, did a hair flip or two, and yet the hot girl was still being held captive by… well, as much as Mav was for body positivity and inner beauty, he had a hard time seeing the three oldies desperate for a manicure as anything but wrinkly old crones. And then they started chanting again and whispering and broke some girl’s baseball bat in two, and Mav was not having it.

So when the hot boy Jace told him to run, followed by the cute blonde Dawnelle who Miss Jumpy Aliviyah was talking to told him to run, he obliged. He proceeded, of course, by yelling to everyone, “I know we just met, and I know I’m being a hypocrite, but I think I’m off. If anyone needs a hand, I’ll be up front making sure the coast is clear.” And with that, he turned on his heel and locked his knife back into place, catching up with Dawnelle. As much as he’d love to pretend to be a hero, Mav valued his life - and figured the group of people who seemed to actually know what the Hades they are - have a better grasp of their own abilities than he does, and there was no way he was about to spend three days making some plan that half of them probably won’t follow.

He caught up to the cute blonde in a matter of seconds, keeping pace despite knowing he could go much faster. “So, uh, what;s the plan, Beaut?* We running to the mysterious house in the middle of Never Never** or til the sun comes up?”

*Beaut - obvious, but beautiful or attractive person
**Never Never - outback

@Beauty_Fool & @Caticorn
Evangelo Wings

1 Like