{Home Sweet Home IC}

Introduction Post 1

Send to: Aliviyah Carter, Calista Fairchild, And Thirteen Others…

Subject: Follow-Up Email! Read ASAP!!

For your own convenience, I suggest that you don’t move too much while reading this email. You have been warned .

Good afternoon half-bloods! You all have managed to respond to the following email and have all agreed to spend your time in the full house. Over the past week, since the first email went out, we’ve been preparing for each and every one of you to settle in our little home. This includes getting everything from clothing/accessories, foods, and beverages, individual rooms, various forms of entertainment, and so much more things ready and set to your liking!

Now the reason for the warning I gave at the beginning of this very informational text is because in front of your feet you’ll find something.

Looking directly down you will all notice a small brown pouch at your feet tied with a gold ribbon.
DO NOT OPEN IT YET.
But this is how you will get to your new home! In the pouch contains the winds of the North. On the very next day when the sun begins to rise you are to be ready to leave. You may take with you anything of sentimental value but you won’t need anything more as we’ve made sure of it. Once you feel ready, simply pull the ribbon loose and the winds will carry you to your destination. We promise it to be a very safe journey as well so please do not cast any concern or doubt over it.

Once you arrive, you are free to do as you please. It is, after all, your new home! If you need anything from me, please do not hesitate to reach out.
Good luck demigods!
~Unknown

Introduction Post 2

The message was sent.

The sender watched as slowly but surely, a small buzzing set off by their phone signaled one notification after the other. The vibration triggered a silent curse. With a wave of their hand, the laptop they had sitting in their lap faded into the grey mist that resembled the kind one would see from the smoke of a newly lit fire. Facing closed curtains they rose to their feet and caught the barely traceable outline of a figure swiftly moving aside. If they didn’t know any better, if they’d still been mortal , then they would have waved it off as a trick of their own mind. But they did know better and too were in fact, no longer a mortal. “You may open it up to them and remember…Treat our guests with the same respect that you do me.” The very second they spoke those words mellow light poured in from every angle as every curtain was drawn back to reveal the beautiful fields that the house had been built upon. The very gardens and meadows that they had poured both their time and essence into making. Once again the invisible figure chanced their place but instead of moving away from the goddess , it moved to her side. This time they didn’t see it but instead felt the smallest shift it caused for them to move through the room. In an hour they’d be hosting a house of trouble-some demigods. The goddess didn’t know what to make of the quick responses each one sent forth. She wanted to think of them as foolish and naive for even considering an anonymous invitation to an isolated place in a world where anything…And everything was out to kill them, in some cases even including their own parents. But she had to give them credit for their courage even with them knowing that the odds were usually stacked against them…Even if it was powered by ignorance. They could feel the small nod of understanding from the transparent figure and with that confirmation, the reject took one last look at the Foyer before dissolving into grey mist just as they had done to the laptop.

The new day was still young and the nearly invisible figure watched as Apollo drove his sun chariot through the sky, replacing his sister’s beautiful silvery moon.

“Oh, what fun this will be.”

With a small smile, they set off to unlock the doors to the experimental home. Here is the day when…

The Trials Would Finally Begin.

{Planned to begin in two days}

4 Likes

9d9abf2e14c0cff6aac83dca88e1f84c

✧○ꊞ○ꊞ○ꊞ○ꊞ○✧✧○ꊞ○ꊞ○ꊞ○ꊞ○✧✧○ꊞ○ꊞ○ꊞ○ꊞ○✧✧○ꊞ○ꊞ○ꊞ○ꊞ○✧✧○ꊞ○ꊞ○ꊞ○ꊞ○✧✧○ꊞ○ꊞ○ꊞ○ꊞ○✧✧○

In the state of Ohio, the weather always proved to be rather unpredictable. It could be sunny and warm one day then bitterly cold and snowing the next. It just so happened to be one of those rare days when so far, the week had carried on with pretty consistent and warm weather. Walking through the streets of Cleveland with her head down she easily blended in with the crowd of children, teens, and adults alike who had gathered outside to enjoy the nice temperatures while they still could. However, Dawnelle wasn’t out here to enjoy it with them. As she weaved through the sea of people the watch on her wrist had been beeping loudly though no one seemed to pay the alarm any attention. She was looking to get away from the busy city, eventually finding an empty ally between a couple of long-abandoned pizza places that had once been open when she was small. Too small to remember what they used to look like when they were still in business. Once she had walked to the back of the narrow space, it was then that she turned her alarm off. With a small exhale, she pulled out a small brown pouch from her jean pocket.

Earlier the previous day she remembered first picking it up while she was at school and was glad to have seen it when she did before some other weird child snatched it up. As much as she’d love to see one of those nose-picking slobs she had to call peers go flying through the concrete wall, it was her only way to this new paradise of a home. She was admittedly uneasy about the possible consequences of trusting a random stranger who somehow got ahold of her contact information and accurately sniffed her out as a demigod.
In fact…The more she thought about it, the less sense it made for this to lead to anything good. She was already here though with a curiosity that would undoubtedly get her killed one day. A sense of curiosity that overpowered her better judgment and common sense. Very slowly, she pulled the ribbon off the bag until she held them in different hands. In her right hand, the pouch felt empty. She’d been expecting something spectacular to happen, something worthy of the mystery that surrounded the simple pouch. Just as she could feel the smallest sliver of disappointment settle in, the air around her suddenly grew heavy and it became hard for her to take deeper breaths of air. Understandably caught off guard by the change, her first instinctual reaction was to keep her hand by her waist where a small butterfly knife was sheathed in her front jean pocket.
Then a voice. A voice that she’s never heard before.

“Hello demigod. I thank you for choosing North Wind Air! Are you prepared to take off?”

Dawnelle’s eyes scanned the area around her but she saw nothing. She still, despite her building confusion, stood on edge like she knew exactly what was happening here.
Then proceeded to prove that she, in fact, did not.

“Who- Or what are you?”
“North Wind Air!” The cheerful feminine voice then responded.
“Yes- I think I’ve got that part by now. I meant what are you? Species, race, breed etcetera!”
“You may know me simply as a wind spirit.”
“I- Wait what?”
“Boreas was generous enough to gift me to you!”
“Who?”
“You aren’t familiar? Hm, Boreas is the spirit and therefore god of the north wind and lord of the winter.”
“Wait- If he’s the spirit of the north wind then how are you-”
“I am simply a stand-in. Boreas isn’t too fond of interbreeds.”
Dawnelle was taken aback for a moment at the label.
“Of…What?”
“Demigods? Your kind in general.”
“And why n-”
“Conversation has exceeded the set limit, are you prepared to take off?”
Being cut off in the middle of her very important question didn’t make her feel any better but it sure did take care of her anxiety.
“What limit??”

The heavy air had finally lifted and allowed her to take a breath before she was whisked into the air. She sat in a non-existent seat of pure air and she could say that it was still a better cushion than any couch she’d sat in. Just as she was processing what the fresh hades had just happened the self-proclaimed wind spirit spoke again.

“We are off to our next destination, please strap on your seat belt and keep all hands, legs, and heads inside at all times. In the event where something might happen including injury, the loss of or any damage to personal possessions, sickness, diseases, or even death we will not be held responsible.”
“Huh?!”
She had so many questions in her head now, the most important ones being:

• “How would I get a disease from this?”
  • “What kind of god-given ‘gift’ has the possibility of killing me??”
  • “Who is the ‘we’?”
  • “It’s air. What seat belts are you talking about? There is no seatbelt.”

Before she had the chance to ask any of those questions, her body pressed firmly against the invisible seat that had formed underneath her. It served as her only support as she was taken through the air at the speed of a jet. If that jet was also hopped up on… Whatever the plane equivalent of steroids was. In a matter of seconds that felt more like hours, Dawnelle found herself in a flowery field. Alone. Looking to the sky she could hear whispering in the wind that made the plants at her feet sway.
“Thank you once again for using North Wind Air! Continue straight ahead and you shall reach your destination.”
Her gaze moved to the space ahead and she could in fact make out a small amount of a building. Taking her first step forward, she could swear she had also heard a final;
“Be sure to rate your experience the next time you fly with us!”
But she brushed it off as something her mind had made up and started her trek through the meadow to the supposed house that was said to be waiting down the way.

Gods… She hated flying now…

3 Likes

da2c67d04207670ef1a90c03e38e0cfe

Aliviyah sat on the roof of an apartment complex, the very same that she remembered her normal life in. One before the fighting, before the monsters, and before all the death that came with it all. Before she found out the truth of what she was.
A small smile found its way to her lips as she clearly recalled the conversation. After her mother and sat her and her opposite of a twin brother down to speak to them about their parentage and all the trouble that it would bring, even despite the news being broken down to her as if it were a curse or an ailment of some kind, she found the bright side. She started parading around the room singing ‘London’s Bridge Is Falling Down’ while digging in an old toy chest for something that slightly resembled an arrow.
No bow.
Just an arrow.
And in her search, she ended up finding a big stick that she had stuffed in the chest when she was at one of the local parks the family often visited. She couldn’t quite recall (he probably insulted her singing skills) what led to it but soon after she remembered chasing her brother around with the big stick in hand, switching to “The Itsy Bitzy Spider.”

She laughed to herself at the small memory then she gazed over at the small pouch that she had laid at her side. The day she had got it, Aliviyah had been on the same very roof as she was on now, reminiscing about a time that no longer existed. One that the simple plain pouch could start again. Well- It would either do that or kill her and she was holding out hope that she was not going die anytime soon. She picked up the pouch and pulled the ribbon loose from his hold around the velvet pocket. Aliviyah held her breath as she waited for something or anything to happen. However, when nothing immediately changed she lightly huffed making a few of her curls blow up in both disappointment and irritation.
“Oh come on, I did not just get myself all pumped for nothing!!”
She was right. She hadn’t done it for nothing!

The wind around her blew hard and she nearly fell off of the ledge that she had set herself on. Her eyes wide, she was considering getting down so that she didn’t end up going splat on the concrete. Until she heard a voice from the wind and it made her jump to her feet but not in caution or fear. But of excitement.

“Hello demigod! I thank you for choosing North Wind Airlines! Are you prepared to take off?”
“YES!”
Her response came without hesitation, without doubt, and spoken with a sort of…Child-like wonder. Though the wind spirit was caught off guard at the instant response she got and minimal question to it but it also appreciated it when mortals didn’t question the work of gods. After all, it wasn’t their place to.
“In that case, we are off to our next destination,”
“Wait- Where exactly are we going?”
“Hm, the Violet Refuge.”
Aliviyah nodded and threw in a little, “mmhm,” just so she sounded like she was listening but in reality, she was too excited to be off. Being a demigod, Aliviyah had done her fair share of digging in all kinds of greek mythology and the myths involved in it so by now she knew full well about the North Winds. She recalled the many spirits of the North Winds being the very reason Eros (Aka. Greek Cupid) met his wife. She also remembered that Boreas, the god of the North Winds could manifest his servents into physical beings that could interact the same as any other living person. But as an… invisible human . That’s what she called them anyway. She lightly gasped when she was picked up and sat in a seat she couldn’t even see. But she didn’t need to see it to feel its comfort.

“Now, please strap on your seat belt and keep all hands, legs, and heads inside at all times. In the event where something might happen including injury, the loss of or any damage to personal possessions, sickness, diseases, or even death we will not be held responsible.”
Aliviyah wasn’t all that concerned with the possibility of death. Who could worry about dying when you’re about to go on a ride that people could only dream of experiencing once every few centuries! In a matter of seconds, she had been blasted off through the clouds.

As much as she wanted to treat the trip like a rollercoaster ride, it was over in the blink of an eye and the spirit was nowhere to be seen. Her comfy seat was gone as well which she could have almost cried over. But then she heard the voice again. “Thank you once again for using North Wind Air! Continue straight ahead and you shall reach your destination.” Aliviyah almost immediately followed the spirit’s instructions, failing to catch the rest of its words.

Zeus only knew what would happen next…

3 Likes

Kailani laughed happily as the spray of the sea hit her face and the salty air whipped through her hair. There was nothing she enjoyed more than surfing in the early morning; the way the sun rose over the horizon never failed to amaze her with its beauty. She rode the wave until she saw her mother standing near the shore with a beach towel and paddled in. “Ua ʻike au iā ʻoe i waho i kēia kakahiaka. Pono ʻoe e noʻonoʻo i ka hoʻokūkū.” Her mother said with a smile as she shook her head. Kailani blushed, “You really think I’m good enough to compete, Makuahine?”

“Of course I do, ka’u kaikamahine, you are the best I have ever seen.”

Kailani smiled softly and was about to respond when a ding resounded from her phone that her mother then handed to her. Kailani then dried off her hands and checked her phone. It was an email from an unknown sender, a brief read led to her deleting the email and shrugging. “Must’ve been a prank.” Almost immediately after a text notification appeared on her phone:

Urgent: Read the email

Kailani stopped in her tracks, *What the?" She looked around and as usual saw nobody else around this early in the morning. She slowly opened up her email and read the entire thing. Half-blood? Demigod? What the heck? Curious she clicked reply and typed a single question:

To: Sender
Who are you?

Another notification dinged, Kailani checked her phone; it was another email. Wait, what? New home?! But I don’t want a new home. Responding? All I did was ask, ‘who are you?’ She looked down and sure enough there was a small brown pouch with a gold ribbon…

~ The next morning ~

Kailani sighed and stared at her phone. She had gotten up a bit earlier this morning to think things over and was now out in the water straddling her surfboard, kicking her legs gently as she mulled over everything her “mother” revealed to her. No, she is and always will be my mom. Kailani thought loudly, pushing out any questioning thoughts. She may not be my biological mother but she found me, named me, clothed me, loved me, saw my first steps, heard my first words in both languages. She was there for all of it, they both were so as far as I’m concerned…they’re family. Kailani sighed once more and made a decision. I’ll go and tell them, in person, they’ve got the wrong girl, that I’ve got a good life here, and thanks but no thanks. She packed a small backpack with clothes and a few snacks. “Alright, here goes nothing,” She pulled the string.

The air around her suddenly grew heavy and it became hard for her to take deeper breaths of air. A voice spoke up, seemingly annoyed:

“Hello demigod. I thank you for choosing North Wind Air. Are you prepared to take off?”

“Who- Or what are you?”
“North Wind Air, you ” The annoyed male voice then replied.
“Yes- I think I’ve got that part by now. I meant what are you? Species, race, breed etcetera!”
“You may know me simply as a wind spirit.”
“I- Wait what?”
“Boreas was generous enough to gift me to you!”
“Who?”
“You aren’t familiar? Hm, Boreas is the spirit and therefore god of the north wind and lord of the winter.”
“Wait- If he’s the spirit of the north wind then how are you-” She gestured around the very tropical island.
“I am simply a stand-in. Boreas isn’t too fond of…" the being seemed to pause as if looking her up and down, “…interbreeds. Especially strong ones, in particular.” he said dismissively. “The air about you radiates a very, different scent.”
Kailani tilted her head, “Of…What?”
While she couldn’t exactly see its face she could’ve sworn the spirit was smirking as a tone of amusement danced in its voice.
“Power, girlie. Your kind, in particular, doesn’t last too long before dying a most gruesome death. Others are more…fortunate but not by much.” The spirit laughed loudly.
“W-wait, what?! I didn’t sign up for this, I’ve-”
“Conversation has exceeded the set limit, are you prepared to take off?”
Being cut off in the middle of her statement didn’t make her feel any better
“What limit?! I want to go home!”
The spirit cackled with glee, “As you wish, girlie!”

Before she had the chance to ask any of those questions, her body pressed firmly against the invisible seat that had formed underneath her. It served as her only support as she was taken through the air at the speed of a jet. If that jet was also hopped up on… Whatever the plane equivalent of steroids was. In a matter of seconds that felt more like hours, Kailani found herself in a lake. Alone. Luckily she was wearing her swimsuit from earlier that morning…well, seconds ago, she guessed.

“Thank you once again for using North Wind Air! Continue straight ahead and you shall reach your destination.”

Kailani swam to the lake shore as the voice disappeared. “Well, I guess I better get started, I don’t know how far it is.”

Kailani

outfit

2 Likes

Mav could have been in a better spot when he opened the email. That was on him, he should have known the creepy stalker would pull something weird, in this case, dropping some brown pouch right in front of him while he was hiding from yet another gaggle of… well, Mav wasn’t sure what they were. The creatures started out relatively easy to deal with. They were much slower than him, so they were overall easy to outrun. But whenever he asked a mate what they saw, they either had no clue what Mav was talking about or thought they were muggers.

Anyway, Mav skimmed the email while hiding on a fire escape. It wasn’t the best spot, but one of the creatures ran straight into a wall no less than five minutes ago, so Mav figured their vision probably wasn’t the greatest. He did catch the part about not opening it yet, but, honestly, Mav had his knuckle knives and the ear wrap his mum gave him, so there wasn’t anything else important - other than saying goodbye to a few friends, but he could always text them.

Mav opened up the pouch and nothing happened - at least it took a second for the voice to start talking. Unfortunately, that’s when the creatures turned the corner into the alleyway.
“Hello, demigod*. Thank you so much for choosing North Wind Air. Are you prepared to take off?” The voice started off friendly, but by the time they were done, they sounded very annoyed.
A smarter man than Mav would have told them that he was, in fact, ready to take off, but Mav was not that smart, and instead replied with, “I’m sorry, did I do something to you?” Which caught the attention of the creatures chasing him, meaning Mav immediately began climbing the fire escape to the top of the building.

“I don’t know, son of Hermes, did you?”
“Hermes…? Like the Messenger dude?”
“Try Messenger of the Gods,” Mav had no way of knowing, but he could have sworn they rolled their eyes. “You know, he gets all the credit but, really, we’re the ones who do all the work.”
Mav had no clue who the ‘we’ in this conversation was, but, frankly, he had a lot more things to worry about. Like the fact that this ginormous creature just started climbing on the fire escape and the entire thing shook every time the thing moved. He started climbing faster than humanly possible, practically jumping from rung to rung.
“So my dad’s a mailman… for Gods…? That’s…” before Mav could form an opinion, the entire fire escape started collapsing. In a desperate move, Mav jumped off the platform and managed to grab a window ledge.
“Not a mailman… you know what, I don’t care. Call him whatever you want, he’s your dad.” It’s not like Mav had this huge expectation built up, but he thought the reveal of his biological father would take place when Mav wasn’t hanging on for his life. “Okay, I ain’t got all day, are you ready to go or not?”
“YES, yes, get me out of here,” Mav could feel his grip slipping. Of course, it had to rain for the first time in months last night, making every slippery.

He fell, looking down 50 feet below him, thoughts racing, Maybe I can make it. I’ve survived worse. Wait, no I haven’t.
There wasn’t much he could do besides desperately claw for another ledge. However, less than 10 feet down, he was caught by a chair. In mid-air. Totally normal. “We are off to our next destination, please strap on your seat belt and keep all hands, legs, and heads inside at all times. In the event where something might happen including injury, the loss of or any damage to personal possessions, sickness, diseases, or even death we will not be held responsible.”
“Yep, 'cause there’s definitely no legal issues in there.”
There wasn’t much Mav could do, so he just kept his limbs as close together as possible, taking off his ear wrap so it didn’t fly away.

The ride was short. Like two seconds flat. And Mav wasn’t even sure where he was. “Thanks for using North Wind Air, continue straight ahead and you shall reach your destination. Legally, I’m required to ask that you rate your experience the next time you fly with us, but I think it would be better if you didn’t do that."
“Rate my experience?”
“Fly with us again.”
Before Mav could process anything that just happened, the voice disappeared. Mav was honestly a little offended, but if North Wind Air had something against his dad, Mav wasn’t going to get in the middle of that. So he started walking, thanking the Gods that he hadn’t chosen flip flops that morning.

Mav

3 Likes

Summary

Scarlet had just finished an interview with Derethox Club, the 2nd most famous American Talk Show. They had ask her two questions she had expected, and the rest, especially one was really surprising. How did it feel to be the daughter of Mariana Vega, was one of the questions she had expected and it was asked. Scarlett responded how she responded in other interviews were they asked those same questions ‘the pressure is there, but my mother doesn’t really force me to follow her footsteps and I appreciate that.’ They had asked her about her father, which Scarlett expected, she avoided that question with a joke that made them laugh so hard… In Scarlett’s opinion the joke wasn’t even that funny, but forgot about the question and so who was she to complain? The 5th question, the asked had been unexpected. ‘Do you think your mother would remarry? And do you have plans to get married any time soon?’

Scarlett had to take 3 minutes to process that question, those two were not questions that were often asked or questions that surprised her but meh. “To be honest, I’m not sure if Mariana- My mom, is looking for a relationship. I also don’t have plans to marry anytime soon.” Her response took the host by surprised, but thankfully she wasn’t asked to elaborate. The reason why she had no plans to marry anytime soon was because love was hurtful and Scarlett didn’t want to get hurt. She was the daughter of love and beauty, but the daughter of love hated the idea of love, hates the domain her mother controlled because she found her mother’s domain hurtful. She wasn’t aro, that she knew, she just never wanted to be hurt so deeply in the name of love.

Scarlett removed her heels and carefully dropped them to the ground. With a small sigh, she bent, looking under her bed and pulled out a small brown pouch. It had dropped from Chaos knew were during one of her interviews, and Scarlett hadn’t gotten a chance to look at it until now. Scarlett was about to open it, when she remembered an email that came on the same day she took the box.

Urgent

Scarlet arched a brow, she tapped the message as it revealed the entire thing. Ahhh, so the box thing was rightfully has to take, Scarlett thought as she eyed the box. She was curious if she had any siblings, if Aphrodite had ‘cheated’ on her mom. Scarlett got an empty box in her room and backed, packed some of her favorites clothes, favorite snack and wore her sword necklace, a gift from Aphrodite herself. She pulled out her phone to text her mom ‘i’m going to a camp for half-bloods or something like that’ she grabbed the two boxes and going outside, she slowly undid the ribbon of the box that was supposed to contain her transport. The wind around her blew, and she would have fallen, if she wasn’t holding on to something. Her eyes went wide, but not with fear or surprise, more with curiosity.

“Hello demigod! I thank you for choosing North Wind Airlines! Are you prepared to take off?”

“Are you prepared?”

"What?

A smile crossed her face, “I’m ready. Let’s take off.” She told him not replying to the question

"You’re not going to ask where we are going? The wind spirit aske

“I don’t care to know, just to remind you, I’m a favorite of Aphrodite.” She told him in a threatening voice. If he tried anything, he would have to answer the love goddess and the love goddess was never known for being preppy and friendly. The wind spirit made no move, before with what sounded like a sigh flying her across the world. Scarlett let out a little laugh before closing her mouth, she didn’t want to show that she was enjoying this really greatly.

3 Likes

Lucy Archer was faceplanted into her bed, glasses pressed uncomfortably into her face. Why? She couldn’t tell you. She had headphones on, blaring Sarcasm by Get Scared. A muffled grunt of annoyance left her lips when her phone buzzed. She ignored it, but five minutes later, it happened again. “ Was zum Teufel!?” She yelled, plucking her phone up. Lucy groaned, looking at her phone. Two emails. She read the first one, snorting. Yeah, right. She read the other email, sighing. Right…she rolled over, nearly knocking a pouch onto the floor. She caught it, setting it on her bedside table. The next morning, she woke up, having had a weird dream about flying. Ok then. She got ready, getting dressed and eating a bowl of cereal. She sighed, having packed a bag with some clothes, headphones and hoisting her guitar on her back. She picked up the bag, untying the string. “Bllllrrrgggggg!” Lucy spluttered, a powerful gust of wind coming out of the bag. “Hello Demigod. Welcome to North Wind Airlines. Are you ready to take off?” An airy, female voice spoke. Lucy simply stared. “I did have a dream about this…” Lucy sighed, nodding. “Whatever. I’m sure I’ll get answers later.” The spirit instructed her to sit down, and she took her guitar off her back, hugging it to her body. The spirit told her to keep her body inside the ride at all times, blah blah. “Yep. I’m not an idiot.” The spirit was silent, before blasting out the open window. Lucy didn’t even have time to scream when it was over. She stood up once they landed, walking around in a circle. She quickly sat down, placing her head between her knees. After the fluid in her ears stopped sloshing and her equilibrium came back, she stood up. “Scheisse…Ow.”

2 Likes

She saw someone. And once she set her sights on them, there was no escaping.

She took no time to really register the stranger’s features but they had looked to be heading the same way she was directed to. She took off, running through the field to catch up to the other person before she felt confident enough to take a leap of faith.
Literally.
She launched into the air and securely latched onto the back of a male who looked to be of the same age, if older then not by much. Aliviyah didn’t know what she expected him to be exactly but then again, she didn’t really care to think about it.

“Oh, what’s up! The name’s Aliviyah, what’s your name-” She then gasped, “are you a demigod- OR A GOD?!” She paused then shook her head, dismissing the thought of this already boring person being a god. “Nah…You can’t be one…Right?” Just as she really started to think about it, she caught sight of ANOTHER person and she practically exploded on the inside. Very swiftly, she jumped off the male and landed in front of him, immediately hitting the ground running. Though she was in a hurry to get away, she had the decency to say goodbye. “Oh sorry, niceconversationbutIgottago byeee!” Her words ran together as she ran to catch up to her next victim.

As excited as ever, Aliviyah came to a stop right in front of the new face with a wide smile stretched across her lips. Giving the girl a brief inspection, she could tell that she was no one big. Just as ordinary as Aliviyah herself was which meant that she was also nothing to fawn over. She could say that it made her glad to know that she wouldn’t have to lead strong in yet another interaction, giving her hope that not every person she came across would be boring and bland.
Like some guy she just met seconds ago.
“Hey there friend! I’m Aliviyah, what are you?-” She put her hands up and shook her head. “WAIT NO! Let me guess.” She then put a finger to her chin in thought as her eyes ran over the girl in front of her. “Are youu, a nymph? OH! OH! How about a Dryad!?” She practically beamed, thinking that she was correct in at least one of her guesses. “I’m right aren’t I?! Betcha can’t guess what I am!” She laughed a bit and hooked an arm around the girl’s neck and held her in a friendly enough hug. “What’s a nature spirit doin round here anyway? A place like this doesn’t feel…” She paused her sentence and quickly released her hold on the stranger. Her countenance was now one full of concern and worry. “Wait-…This…” She fell to her knees and ran her fingers through the grass, folding the blades through her fingers as she tried to get a good feel. “You feel that right?” She groaned a bit irritated at the fact that the feeling that had caused her such a dramatic change in mood, was so faint and foreign. “This just feels- Artificial… AND NOT THE GOOD KIND!”

A thought then occurred to her as she got back on her feet. “If this place is fake then how are you here?” She was quiet for a few beats before she lightly places both of her hands on either of the girl’s shoulders. Her eyes never blinked as she did and she didn’t say another word as she stood there gripping her shoulders.

She then proceeded to shake.

Not hard enough to hurt her but with just enough force to probably get some information from her. Then she heard the sounds of another thing approaching and looked back to see her oldest new friend approaching. In seconds the past few seconds had been forgotten and she dropped the girl instantly as she waved at the other newcomers wildly. “Oh hello!”
Interaction: @Skyler2 (Maverick) @Kristi (Scarlett)

9d9abf2e14c0cff6aac83dca88e1f84c

A few more people arrived, and Dawnelle took several mental notes of the others and the new guys. Aliviyah is energetic and too touchy. And while she could feel something familiar tugging at her mind, she proceeded to approach the building group, motioning for the newer ones to join as well.

“As far as I’m aware of, no one has entered that building yet.” She pointed ahead towards the small cottage-sized home. “But since we’re all demigods, we have to be careful. We don’t know what lies inside that house, and all of these demigods gathered in one place? I’m surprised no monsters have attacked us. But, that’s just my thoughts, what do you guys think?” Dawnelle asked the others. She figured she had no choice but to trust them, although she wants to keep her distance. This is an extremely weird situation, but cooperation is needed. Especially if a monster shows up.

“Also, I figured it’s good to know who’s parents is who. If someone or something attacks, we can have a good idea of our abilities. I guess I’ll start off. I’m Dawnelle, Daughter of Zeus, Lord of the Sky.” Dawnelle added. Strategy-wise, she thought it was a good idea. Although she doesn’t want the others to see him differently just because of her parentage, the truth is inevitable, especially if a monster shows up and everyone is forced to fight…

She’d spoken with such casualness that even with the extended titles given to her father, it seemed as if she had no feeling for them and one would be correct to assume as much. They were, after all, just labels that he probably gave himself. As she gazed at the stranger her eyes almost radiated some kind of bitterness though her expression showed none. She was in fact more curious about the male than anything but it was often easy for people to mistake her emotions based on her countenance.

“That’s super cool, I can use a bow!!” Her right hand extended to reach behind her and from a golden glow, a quiver full of imperial gold arrows formed strapped across her body and hung behind her. As she then easily picked one up and brought it to her side, a matching golden bow formed of the same golden glow in her left hand. She drew back the arrow as it was replaced by a new one in her quiver and waited for two seconds as she took aim before she let the arrow go flying so it hit straight into the middle of one of the tallest Sunflowers in the field.
“Aliviyah Carter, daughter of Apollo at your service!” She bowed her head to Dawnelle and the others around them as both her bow and quiver once again disappeared as if they never had existed, the only proof of them being the arrow that still impaled the sunflower countless yards ahead of them.

5ea4a663bfd20c6b91a4cc349fa63989 (1)

“Oh gods…”"

She stood on the docks frozen with the pouch held tight in her hands. Maja listened silently as they walked away, her heart mirroring every footstep that creaked against the dark wood. Sure that she was once again left alone, Maja took in a deep inhale as if to steady herself before she looked down to the bland brown pouch. She hadn’t even noticed that her hands had been shaking until now but she knew well it wasn’t because of the idea of what she came here to do. It was because of the same person who she was trying to escape. One that had finally let her be. She took a short look behind herself to see their backs turning the corner and they disappeared from her line of vision as the sun began to kiss the side of her face.

Relived to put them behind her, she was quick to pull the ribbon that kept the small pocket closed. Although its empty contents discouraged her, she decided to be patient. Maja waited on the quiet dock for at least two minutes before the real disappointment settled in. It was when the feeling of doubt had crossed her mind when it happened.

The once still air around her had now started to blow hard and nearly knocked the air from her lungs. She took a deep breath and ran a hand through her hair, eventually tying it in a tight ponytail to keep the wind from tossing it in her face. Just then, however, an unnaturally cheery voice sprouted from the wild air.

“Hello demigod. I thank you for choosing North Wind Air! Are you prepared to take off?”
Confused by the voice, she whirled around looking for its source and while she searched for the person speaking, the sound alone echoed all around her. As if it had no source. “Who the hell-” The same voice once again spoke out and having been through the same reaction again and again, it didn’t need Maja to finish whatever question it was she wanted to ask. “I am a wind spirit serving under the lord of the North, and I’m here to take you home!”
" Home?" She repeated the word in her head and her brows furrowed from the thought. As far as she knew, her home had been two blocks away from the very dock she stood on. The spirit would have further entertained the girl and her confusion but once again, it had been through the same thing with so many other demigod children of the irresponsible gods on Olympus that found no point in doing so.
The time zones in which Maja lived already made being on time hard enough. Even with the power of the northern god, the wind spirit couldn’t say that it enjoyed moving back and forth through places it had already been millions of times before. That even after so many years of being uninhabited, unused, and left to simply watch the world around it change, it would prefer to live out its eternity like that if it meant that she only got to explore when some sorry half-blood needed help.

The air blew even harder at Maja, forcing her to voluntarily step back from her place on the docks. Once she did, the wind that whistled through her ears halted completely. Left in a state of bewilderment, Maja held her breath for two extra seconds before letting it out which made her shoulders sink. Turns out she was tenser than she had thought. While she was happy to breathe freely again (as one should be) the sudden disappearance of her new acquaintance still struck her as odd and it even raised a few red flags in her mind. The same being that claimed to be her way to her new "Home’ just up and left her. She no longer felt the heavy presence of it.

She stared down at the wooden planks underneath her and let her mind wander as she figured that maybe- Just maybe the wind spirit had changed its mind. That it had seen the uncertainty or even the lack of godliness in her blood. The thought both relieved and saddened her.

“Child of Aphrodite.” Maja felt something cold rest on a single space of her left shoulder. Quickly turning while reaching for her pocketed weapon, she froze at the sight before her. “What in Hades…?” Behind her stood the elegant figure of a female who looked no older than herself, maybe even younger. She wore a light and flowing white dress that somehow complimented her pale white skin, a crown of lavender flowers in impossibly silky blonde hair. She looked to be barefoot but even with the prospect, she radiated something like power. Nothing to cower over but nothing to sneeze at either and as the woman pulled her hand away from its place on the demigod’s shoulder Maja came to realize that the one she was looking at was the wind spirit who had for the very first time in decades, shown it’s physical form.
“I do believe that it is time for us to take off.”

Maja stared at the wind spirit and gave it a small nod which at the time was all she could manage to do in her state of shock. The spirit smiled but while the demigod expected it to be a warm one, the spirit’s mouth was filled with razor-sharp teeth as if it dedicated its life (which Maja was sure to be as eternal as any god’s) to filing them into makeshift daggers. Suddenly, Maja began to wish that the spirit really had disappeared. Before she could further question the spirit, she was launched into the air, a well-cushioned seat forming beneath her. She didn’t bother to look at it or the spirit. Her main concern as she flew above the clouds was her life. And so, in her panic…

Maja fell.

She looked around the place and spotted nothing but grey fog around her. Looking down, she could see that even the ground beneath her had been an icky shade of grey. Even though the dim and ominous atmosphere, she could make out small whispers around her. She tried her best to listen hard in the hopes of picking up a few words but when she did, they had already sopped s if knowing of Maja’s curiosity. Her heart was beating out her chest now as she stayed silent, unsure if she should move or stay right where she was. Then she heard something. Someone was speaking directly to her.

“Upon the day the first one is reborn, a defeat shall bring broken friendships and an era of love.” Another creaky old voice then recited the next line. “When mountains move and rivers shiver, a child in red shall bring a cursed age.” A third voice then continued. “It shall be then, when the rivers turn green, the newcomer shall bring the rise of mankind.” They all then spoke at one which sent absolute shivers down Maja’s spine. “When the day comes that what is green turns red, the scarred man shall cause an age of misfortune and the rise of a new evil.” Then silence.

Very faintly she could see a figure begin to approach then reach out its pale and wrinkly hand to gently rest on her face
She blinked once and she was gone.

Maja opened her eyes to find herself laying in a beautiful field of flowers. Her mind racing, she sat up to see a group of people gathered ahead of her all talking and interacting. It was now that Maja had some fear for her life.

4 Likes

Folia

Folia repeatedly tossed the bag of winds up then caught it in the palm of her hand. She wondered what would’ve happened if someone stepped on the bag before she retrieved it. Either way, almost losing the bag at the party was much more fun than listening to that email. Maybe she should jump on it, but she couldn’t decide. Though, if that broke it, it’d be a total bummer. Oh well, she stretched and got up. She should probably get ready to open it.
Folia jumped off the couch and started out the door, leaving the house. A house she decided to crash at since the party was weeklong. Even though it was still somehow going on, she had been waiting with bated breathe to see where the bag would take her. Folia hopped along the streets, thinking about where a fun place to open it would be. She pondered where to untie the bag, but after a minute, she gave up. She figured that there was no point in thinking about it when she could just do it. She jumped to a secluded place and stretched. She held the bag up and gave it a few quick pokes to see if anything would happen. Unfortunately, nothing interesting happened.
Folia double-checked everything to make sure she had all she needed. She listed off her stuff as she looked at it, “Good ol’ party pack, my phone, earbuds, and snacks,” Folia nodded. She wasn’t sure where she was going to end up, so she stocked her pack with snacks just in case. “Okay, I’m ready!” Folia grinned. Her heart was beating with excitement. She couldn’t wait to see where this would take her. So, she firmly grasped the tie and tore it away from the bag in a sweeping motion. At first, when nothing happened, she just stood there, in an awkward pose.
“Any second now…” Folia’s eyes narrowed, waiting for something to happen. She slammed the bag to the ground and started jumping on it “work work work WORK!” As she jumped the fifth time, a grand wind swept through, knocking her off balance and causing her to tumble to the ground.
“Hello, demigod! I thank you for choosing North Wind Airlines! Are you prepared to take off?” the voice questioned.
“Heh, depend… you got tiny peanut packages?” Folia snickered, grinning from ear to ear.
“Uh, I supposed,” a peanut packet blew into Folia’s face.
“Hehe! Hell yeah!” Folia ripped the packet open and popped one in her mouth.
“Ready to take off then?”
“Mhm, yeah,” Folia said while still chewing the peanuts.
Folia was then swept up into a seat of air? Whatever it was, it made a pretty killer seat.
“Now, please strap on your seat belt and keep all hands, legs, and heads inside at all times. In the event where something might happen including injury, the loss of or any damage to personal possessions, sickness, diseases, or even death we will not be held responsible.”
Before folia could even attempt to disobey the safety message, they departed. Somehow in the inconceivably short ride, the peanuts had all fallen out of their packet. Folia fell onto the ground no more wind travel. “Huh, that was way too short! … And my peanuts are gone! This was a rip-off!” Folia chuckled. Even though she didn’t actually care since it was still a fun experience. Folia readjusted her pack and dusted herself off. Now, this was going to be a party of a lifetime.

3 Likes

Kailani had made her way up towards the direction the rather rude and unhelpful spirit said. When she got there she saw a group of people all standing around and approached the closest one. “Aloha, hiki iā ʻoe ke kōkua mai iaʻu? ʻAʻole maopopo iaʻu i hea wau a me nā mea e hana nei.” The person she had ended up speaking to was a girl with black hair and glasses; she wore ripped black jeans, a t-shirt with the word ‘rejects’ on it, and a plaid long-sleeve shirt. As she waited for her answer, it completely slipped her mind that this girl didn’t speak Hawaiian unlike everyone else she had ever talked to.

Kailani

Outfit

@Ouijaloveletters ~ Lucy

2 Likes

A blue eyed, brown haired girl approached Lucy, speaking in a foreign language. Well, two can play at that game. “Entschuldigen Sie? Sprichst du mit mir?” Lucy had to force herself not to smirk. She was an ass, and she knew it. Wait, was she wearing a swimsuit? “Pfft-mein gott. Du-du bist trägst einen Badeanzug!”
@Bluecookies - Swimsuit girl
Translation: 1. Excuse me? Are you talking to me?
2. My god. You-you’re wearing a swimsuit!

2 Likes

When the girl replied in a different language, Kailani was confused for a moment before it hit her: she spoke Hawaiian and this girl probably didn’t know it. “Hi, I’m so sorry about that, I don’t usually speak English unless I feel like it. Anyway, do you speak English too? If so, do you know what’s going on and where we are exactly?” Kailani was going to add her name but decided against it at least until she found out if this girl spoke English or not.

@Ouijaloveletters ~ Lucy

2 Likes

Oh, thank god. She spoke English. Lucy shrugged. “It’s fine. You spoke in a different language, so…so did I. Hawaii? Cool. Something about us being the children of gods. I think.” The guitar on her back was getting heavy, so she slipped it off her back and carefully set it on the ground. Well, she should probably introduce herself. Ugh. She didn’t like people. She sighed. “Lucy. Lucy Archer.”
@Bluecookies - Kailani

2 Likes

Kailani nodded, “Hawaiian. Yea, I was born there. So, you got the same email too? I think it’s some kind of prank.” Kailani watched the girl take a guitar off her back and set it down. “You can play guitar? That’s pretty cool.” The girl introduced herself so Kailani stuck out her hand to shake the girl’s, “Kailani. Kailani Ka’aukai.”

@Ouijaloveletters ~ Lucy

2 Likes

“That’s cool. I’ve heard it’s beautiful there. I’m German. I pretty much asked why you were wearing a swimsuit. You could’ve changed. It’s definitely a pretty…elaborate prank. I mean…wind spirits? As insane this is, I think it’s real.” Lucy nodded, bending down to take the guitar out of the case. She carefully lifted the guitar, slipping the strap over her shoulder. Lucy slowly took Kailani’s hand, shaking it. “Nice to meet you, I guess. I’m going to be straight with you. I don’t really like people.”
@Bluecookies - Kailani

1 Like

Summary

A 5’4 tan skin girl stared at her, with something Scarlett couldn’t pinpoint. Scarlett arched a brow, with an amused smile plastered on her lips, was it that she hasn’t seen a person other than herself before or did she recognize her? Scarlett inspected the girl, scanning her from head to toe, no it didn’t seem like the girl regnozided her. “Hey there friend! I’m Aliviyah, what are you?-” “Correct yourself.” Scarlett said giving her glare, she didn’t like that she was referred to as a what. When the girl started guessing Scarlett rolled her eyes, “First of all i’m not a what, i’m a who and it’s obvious you’re demigod. A child of some lesser god, i’ll assume.” Ok that was rude, it was meant as an attack and Scarlett knew it was wrong and blah blah, but she was angry at being referred to a what. When she was angry, Scarlett was passive aggressive, she didn’t want to show that she was angry or violent but that she was simply ‘calm’ in a way when angered. “Sorry.” Scarlett apologized, brushing her hair back. “Please don’t refer to me as a what, i’m a who, and i’m a demigod, child of Aphrodite, name Scarlett” Scarlett introduced herself, slowly removing her sunglasses from her face. “You feel that right?” Scarlett gave her a confused look, “W-what.” she blinked, “Feel what?”

“If this place is fake then how are you here?” “Simple, this place is not fake. This is reality and you’re not dreaming, none of us are.” The girl seemed weird and when Scarlett said weird, she meant weird. Then again the girl was young, she looked to be about 18- that was a young, she was still a child and children were weird. Not all, but they were reckless. Scarlett giggled as she thought of it, she looked at the girl with a smile, her white teeth shining, and a flower behind blooming, she loved that about children. Their recklessness and desire for something new. “How old are you Aliviyah?” Scarlett asked, remembering the girl had a name.
@Beauty_Fool

2 Likes

Kailani was happy that Lucy didn’t bring up the fact that she didn’t ‘look Hawaiian’. She hated when people said that to her, especially tourists. What did that even mean? Like she had to be born to Hawaiian parents to be considered ‘Hawaiian’?; She was born there, grew up there from infancy, spoke the language fluently, surfed its tropical waters since she could walk, and even climbed some its volcanoes. But all of that went out the window because she simply doesn’t look the part. Kailani looked down, “Oh, well I surf every morning just off the coast before dawn, so, I was there this morning, er, well, ten minutes ago is more accurate, I guess.” Kailani shrugged, “Maybe it’s a prank show?” Admittedly it was a stretch even to her, but she had heard of weirder, more elaborate things they’ve done on those kind of shows. Kailani nodded, “I see, so, perhaps I should leave you to your playing then?” She said, motioning to the guitar that was now strapped around the girl’s body.

@Ouijaloveletters ~ Lucy

1 Like

“Ah, that makes sense. I really hope they have clothes here like they said. They could’ve lord and are waiting here to ambush us. If they are, I’ll beat them with my Nobel Peace prize guitar. Also…this.” Lucy said, pressing the bow on her necklace. The necklace then transformed into an actual bow with arrows. She notched an arrow, and shot a tree, jogging over to grab the arrow. She returned, putting the bow and guitar away. “I don’t think it’s a prank, as hard it is to believe.” Lucy shook her head. “Nah, you’re fine. I just wanted to show you the guitar. You seemed interested. I guess I’ll play for you later if you want. You’re actually tolerable. Most people p!ss me off.”
@Bluecookies - Kailani

1 Like

Kailani held up her little drawstring bag, “I mean, I have a few clothes in my bag, I was just curious as to how whoever set all this up got my phone number. I only responded to the email to ask who it was that was sending me stuff. And now I’m here…somewhere.” Kailani’s eyes widened when the girl’s necklace turned into an actual bow and quiver. “Ok, wow. That’s…impossible! And you’re telling me you don’t believe the whole parent is a deity thing? I mean, I might have lived on an island my whole life and I’ve still never seen necklaces do that.” Kailani nodded, “Yea, I’d like that. Oh, I am? mahalo iā 'oe. Sorry, um, thank you.”

@Ouijaloveletters ~ Lucy

1 Like

“I mean, I’m skeptical. Though, I did actually have a dream of coming here. Don’t know how.” Lucy smirked at Kailani’s expression. “Apparently my dad gave it to me when I was born. I’ve never met him, nor do I want to. He left us, and I don’t care to meet him.” Lucy nodded. “Yeah. Sure.” She snickered. “Don’t worry. I sometimes slip into German too.”
@Bluecookies - Kailani

1 Like