Homework Help Thread 📚🏫

I think everyone who’s in university/college/school sometimes can use some help with a specific assignment. This is a place where we can share specific assignments we don’t know how to answer and help each other out with that.

Personally I will be trying to answer as many as possible questions people have, mainly geography, economy and Spanish are classes I can help with, but I’ve also done advanced maths, biology, physics and science so feel free to tag me if it involves something related to any of these classes. Also feel free to mention down below how you could help others :purple_heart:

22 Likes

9 people liked this but no one replied :thinking:

6 Likes

11 hearts… so like I don’t really need help in an subjects, the problem is I don’t necessary want to do it so I appreciate some tips to keep me focus?

2 Likes

You gotta do it!! You don’t want a bad graaaaade. Turn off your tv if you have it on. Maybe listen to some music. That helps some people. Don’t get carried away when your fav some comes on tho :joy:

2 Likes

We all just don’t need help right now :joy::green_heart::eyes::sparkles::no_mouth:

2 Likes

Does anybody have any study tips?

1 Like

Try to write your notes in a way that is easy to read for you and use different colours for different chapters/theme blocks in a subject :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:
Try to write your study notes as early as possible, so you won’t have to do that anymore in the week before the exam and so you can focus on studying instead :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

1 Like

Can someone help me understand this ( like how does to go and going work ? When do I use Wich)

3 Likes

Bump!

Does anyone need any help/have some tips?

1 Like

Apparently having a green plant with you when you’re studying helps you keep awake :thinking:
Something to do with oxygen making us more alive and carbon-dioxide making us sleepy?
Eh, seems legit :sunglasses:

I don’t need any tips…

1 Like

So…I need to graph this function.

I know how to graph it, but I don’t know what the B value is :no_mouth::rose::two_hearts:
Is it 1? :sweat_smile::rose::two_hearts:

@Kiwi? :eyes:

3 Likes

Ew, your homework is in light mode :eyes::eyes::eyes:
And what’s a B value? :eyes::eyes::eyes::green_heart:

3 Likes

Oui :upside_down_face::rose::two_hearts:

It’s the frequency of the graph :eyes::rose::two_hearts:

This is the formula —

3 Likes

Ah, we did that a month ago, the English term for it just confused me :eyes::eyes::eyes:

3 Likes

I think B = 0
because if B was 1 then you’d find 1x somewhere but there’s no x so it should be 0

2 Likes

If the weird O is X, then â…“ is B :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

2 Likes

I thought the weird O is a zero :see_no_evil: :no_mouth:

2 Likes

Wdym B value? :eyes:

1 Like

nvm :eyes::eyes: like hanna said, it’s 1/3

1 Like