House of Caesar ~|~ Sign-Ups & Chat

Kalopsia Academy, based on Long Island is a coveted academy with a sparkling reputation. It’s history rooted into providing the best education and path for aspiring students paired with it’s flawless record of not allowing money or familiar affiliations affect it’s admissions makes it all more attracting to the rich and poor alike. Separated into 4 houses, it encourages not only teamwork but healthy competition. House of Caesar, House of Pysche, House of Cleopatra and House of Quetzalcoatl although for the time being focus your eyes on this House: House of Caesar.

Formed for the proud athletes that hold boldness and cunning. Whether athletes of the body or mind, they all hold common traits: strength, stubbornness and noble – causing their predecessors to name their house after one of the strongest and influential men in Rome in addition to boasting to be the oldest House to exist within Kalopsia Academy. Welcome to their story.

The students within the House of Caesar (and the rest of the houses) return to Kalopsia Academy after a long summer break as rivalrous and excited as ever. As tradition calls, the week back is filled with festivities and competition, including the infamous basketball games, cheer competitions and more. House of Caesar boasts their streaks of wins, however unaccounted events may not only derail their return to school, but also their lives. Kalopsia Academy having been slapped to Pluto’s door relies on these students to save them – or else they’re all doomed.

House of Caesar will be a RP with heavy SG elements. The goal of this RP is for the students within House of Caesar to solve a mystery involving the supernatural, roman mythology + culture and clues. SGing will be used a lot here, I’ll be SGing some classes that happens and various activities that go on through the RP but I will make sure to do it in a timely manner and make sure you have your chance to roleplay!

Rules

stolen from @ethereal and her FTD RP
1. Each post must be at least four to five sentences long. This is a semi-advanced roleplay, so some detail is expected. One liners are not allowed. You can always write more than five sentences-there is no maximum to how much you can write (although this forum probably has a limit :joy:)
2. Implied sex is allowed. Someone says this a lot better, but once the clothes come off, fade to black and skip to the end of the scene. You can describe kissing/making out, but you will be flagged if you describe actual sex :sweat_smile:
3. No god modding without permission. God modding is controlling someone else’s character or killing them off without the other person’s permission.
4. Make use of trigger warnings. Put a trigger warning and blur anything that covers a topic that may be sensitive. Make sure to keep topics that are too sensitive out of the roleplay, and if you are including something that may be slightly sensitive, research it properly and keep the scenes minimal.
5. No ORP posts. You may include an ORP (Outside of RP) or OOC (Out of Character) near the end of your RP post, but you may not make a post that only has an ORP message. If you would like to talk to someone about the RP, PM them, or use the sign-ups/chat.
6. If you have cloned a character, add their location. Just so that no one gets confused.
7. Activity levels. You should try to post thrice a week, but let me know if this does not work for you, or you will be absent for a while. Posting more often is encouraged.
8. No Mary Sues or Gary Stus! These characters are characters with no flaws and a perfect personality. They usually are all-powerful and cannot be injured. Make sure your character is detailed and interesting!
9. No two characters can share the same first name or faceclaim. Unless two characters are identical twins, they cannot have the same faceclaim. Only one character per first name (this includes different spellings of the same name).
10. Have fun and be respectful! I love this RP with all of my heart and I want you to enjoy it as much as you can! Make sure to be respectful of others and their opinions, and if there is a disagreement, take it to a private chat.

Reserving & Creating

• Remain Equal with your reserves and submissions
  • Reserve before you create so I can be aware of the ratio and character number
  • Sign-up your characters when you can so I can put them in the FCs
  • DM if you need any help

Important Links

credit to @novella since I got inspo from her Blue Royalty links ((:

Information/General Slides
- This is where you can find information on the background, schedule, current conversations, how things look in certain areas and sign up for your respective teams and clubs (currently we have swim, cheer and basketball but I am accepting suggestions).
Sign-Ups - Sign up for your House of Caesar characters, I will open up forms for NPCs and characters from other houses if there’s interest
Faceclaims - Faceclaims for the staff and students in House Caesar. I will make another slide for NPCs and people in other Houses if people are willing to make some!
Relationships - Here keep track and check on the relationships between all of the characters created.
Social Media - Put your character’s social media and such here <33

Due Dates

Sign-ups for characters are always open as long as you let me know what you want to reserve.
Roleplay starts on January 26th

I want reminders to turn in my characters
  • Yes

0 voters

I want to be apart of the group tag when it’s created
  • Yes

0 voters

fyi I usually won’t tag anything else other than the group tag because it’s convenient and I’m lazy

tags

@unsungcheerio @TheDancingFryer @sunflower.flow @Secretz @wanderingechoes @ForeverAngel @Soleil @pomme @Cam @firefly @Tellyg47 @elysium @benitz786 @angelic @phnx @Littlefeets

thank you for showing interest <33 love you all sm, don’t forget your homework and hydrate

17 Likes

Here to say this looks amazing.

2 Likes

Ahh, omg thank you – that means so much to me!

2 Likes

I’d sign up, but I don’t really like the idea of an SG. I don’t really like the idea of not being able to control my character.

1 Like

Already in it for the lore.

All are characters will be in this house?

Will all are characters be above regular humans (athlete level) or higher? :thinking:

Edit: reserve a male :joy:

2 Likes

Usually I lurk but I had to comment on this, the effort that’s gone into this is jaw-dropping. I’m still reading through everything so I’ll be back with reserves

1 Like

Reserve a male and a female please!

2 Likes

okay ksdhbfvhf it’s been a long time since i RPed but i’m very interested so djkbvhf

question tho: are all kinds of athletes allowed? can i have a fencer?

4 Likes

bro my eyes

4 Likes

It’s partly an SG , I will SG on certain occassions or events but it will mostly be you doing the roleplaying!

:DD

Yes, all or majority of characters will be in this house! If there’s interest I will open up for characters from other houses or NPCs, however they won’t get much of the limelight. If this is successful, I’ll do the other houses which all have their own lore, culture and mythos they’re based on!

Nope! All characters are human (:

ahh, I’m glad you noticed the effort. This RP is based on one of the things I love – mythos, mystery and culture. So it was go big or go home with this one :joy:

Noted :DD excited to see your characters Brookie!

ahhhh :DD it’s the Cam. Hello and thank you sm for your interest

yes and yes! looking forward to seeing all types of atheletes ((:

4 Likes

reserve a male and female :))

1 Like

OOO CHEER.

Love the effort this is wonderful.

Female, Possibly head cheerleader if that’s open. Alongside a male.

2 Likes

gah ani why you gotta do me like this :sneezing_face:
This looks incredible smh I can’t not reserve

ok put me down for two please, make and female

3 Likes

Hmmm…can I reserve a female? I have absolutely no clue when I’ll make her. I want to make her something, but I’m not sure what.

1 Like

GOTCHA
then hmmm
reserve for a male and a maverique person!

3 Likes

I know! This is bad, because I already have so many Rp characters.

2 Likes

May I reserve for one male? (For now).

3 Likes

:)) I gotchu fryer

YES HEHE

thank you :pleading_face:

Noted :DD, characters though aren’t going to get assigned positions since there’s going to be tryouts in the RP~ but I will note that she’s trying for that position if you’d like? And perhaps she was head cheerleader last year?

I’m sorry I just had to :sneezing_face:
yayyyy \o/

notedd~

Ok! If you need help feel free to ask on the thread or DM me~
I’d suggest looking into types of athletes and working from there. And it doesn’t have to be physical (: it could be intelligence in an area

okay :DD

:joy: the for now XD but yes!!

look forward to seeing your characters everyone!!

5 Likes

Reserve a female!

1 Like

Solll :star_struck: hi and okay I got you

1 Like