How are you spending your lockdown?

Personally I have college work to do, a bass guitar to play, games to play and stuff to do here. I’m no stranger to not leaving the house for long periods of time. But how are you guys approaching this lockdown?

6 Likes

Same, this whole lockdown thing works for me ‘cause I can finally catch up on college work… And my introvert self is enjoying just staying inside. Even if I have a lot to do I play The Sims all the time and it became a series issue, but oh well. :woman_shrugging:t3:
I’m trying to improve my splits too lol

2 Likes

I have online school, but I mostly sleep, eat and watch movies.
Personally I was always that kind of person who would rather stay inside rather than outside, but now I really miss going outside so I hope everything will be okay soon.

3 Likes

I m doing fine cause I don’t like to go out lol :joy:.

2 Likes

I’m usually inside all the time so it’s not really affecting me. But i’m mainly working, watching netflix and writing or reading on episode

As I mentioned on another thread, I’m usually shy around people I don’t know well or don’t feel comfortable with, and I don’t like crowds, but I do enjoy the company of certain people. So no, I’m not a huge fan of social distancing.
What I have been doing is writing my story, grading my students’ work, watching videos, cooking, lettering, and watercolor painting. I’m also going outside to swim, but now I have to program it so that there aren’t too many people in the yard or in the pool when I go out, because you never know who might be infected and not have any symptoms yet. Plus, there’s still that one uncomfortable situation I’m having with a relative of mine and right now, it’s best to avoid her until she gets over that issue she has with me. :pensive:

1 Like

happy birthday :partying_face:

1 Like

Thank you so much! :sunflower: :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

I’ve started cooking more. And I previously was not a good cook.

2 Likes

Sleep, play video games and write

Netflix and animal crossing lol

Welcome to the forums

We got a ton of holiday homework to do… and I should probably be doing that right now but meh :joy:

Roller skating all over these hardwood floors and the garage in my building, working on my downtown and my crazy legs. Just got a stack of Portra 400 in the mail, been taking a lot of moody ass picture of everything in my apartment. Bout to leave this quarantine broke and pretentious.

I actually play piano. Mostly Disney. I also learned to play Irish whistle.

I been playing games for my family and even do a little just dance on Xbox. I also do Zumba fitness on dvd.

I’m mostly doing stuff for university. I wish I had more time to read but the days still only have 24 hours, even if we are in lockdown :sweat_smile:

It’s not really different for me since I spend a lot of time inside anyways so I don’t really feel like going outside

Online school, playing on Episode, eating, listening to music, daydreaming.

1 Like

Doing absolutely nothing and wasting time. :rofl::white_heart:

• Cooking
  • Exercising with some gym equipments
  • Grocery shopping
  • Online shopping
  • Writing in my diary
  • Novel writing
  • Dancing
  • Chilling with my cat
  • Taking selfies and posting them onto my Instagram
  • Playing games on my laptop

Mhmm well I’ve been reading, and doing school work. But also i have more time to listen to music, so I’m discovering a lot more artist. I’ve been doing great in my house lol I find things to do like cleaning and there’s j stuff for me to do. Im definitely finding positives during this quarantine:)