How can the staff become more approachable for you? 🥺💚

I’ve seen some people complain about stuff staff members did instead of just telling us to change it directly, which kinda bothers me because we always try to be as approachable as possible, but it doesn’t seem to be enough for everyone to trust us enough to approach us when there’s something they dislike. :pleading_face:

So is there anything we can do to be more approachable? :pleading_face::green_heart:
(Should I start giving out cookies to everyone? :cookie::eyes::eyes:)

I’ve thought about creating an anonymous form for this, but it would probably bring more bullying than serious replies, so if there’s anything you don’t want to tell us openly, feel free to pm me or any of the other staff members, we’ll be happy to read it! :green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

16 Likes

I don’t think the staff isn’t approachable I think people just don’t approach :woman_shrugging:t4:

4 Likes

I honestly think that it’s a combination with what Cereal Killer said and the fact that no matter how approachable you are, you still have more authority than regular members. It has nothing to do with you guys, it’s just the title.

6 Likes

I don’t think the staff are unapproachable, I think some people just think this is like Episode where the staff members are tyrants-

I can’t really speak on this though because I’m not really friends with any staff members except passie :sweat_smile:

but yeah, I don’t think you guys are unapproachble

2 Likes

Definitely agree that a title can make a difference. It makes sense. Some people are different and seeing “staff” or knowing other people have a higher power can make them less likely to approach. No matter what you do or how kind you are, not everyone will be pleased

6 Likes

Since this is the internet, share nude pics of you? I mean that’s probably the only way to be more open and revealing than you already are. :wink: But then again we all saw a naked duck before… :poultry_leg::innocent:

Or maybe it’s because you cannot say “approach” without “roach”?

But seriously, I don’t think that you can do more than you already are doing. :wink::+1:

4 Likes

:joy::woman_facepalming:t4:

2 Likes

They are approachable and rad :sunglasses:

1 Like

Omg- :joy:

1 Like

YES
@everyone

1 Like

Lol

2 Likes

Okay Im seein alotta lol but no nude pics

1 Like

Well given that most of the people on the forums are minors and this isn’t the restricted section, I would really hope you aren’t seeing nude pics here

2 Likes

I think she was joking

1 Like

I’m a duck… Have you really never seen a nakee duck before? :eyes::sparkles::green_heart::duck:

4 Likes

You’re not a duck you’re a duckling :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Omg such poopy parties

She was lolol

1 Like

No :smiling_imp:

1 Like

No, I meant you were joking
Also, @/Nemesis is a guy

1 Like