How did you come up with your username?

Lol I was just about to make this thread :joy:
But yah, as stated on the other thread my username was made 3 years ago nearing Halloween where people would go on the app and add Spooky to their author names. I did that too but since then, since my memory is :sparkles: t r a s h :sparkles: I kept forgetting to change it back, soo now I like it :nerd_face:

Anddd bump!

2 Likes

I wanted something unique and then I was throwing name ideas at Reviver, and I was like
hmm unsung hero
and then I was like but I want ‘Ch’ because that’s what my name starts with
and then I was like
unsung cheero
wait
unsung cheerio

and here we are :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I have no idea how~
It just happened, yes

1 Like

:eyes:
hehe yes I help sm not really sm tho

2 Likes

it’s the first 3 letters of my surname :eyes:

1 Like

help sm yes

2 Likes

:pleading_face:

2 Likes

ravioli x vualah

1 Like

I like croissants and I’m always confused about stuff (delirium) therefore DeliriumCroissant

1 Like

I was cooking one day, and for some unknown reason, the word ‘melon’ just popped into my head, so I was like… ‘Why melon? For melon collie (melancholy) or Post Melon (Malone)?’
And then, I thought: That would be a great username, because I had been feeling very melancholic for a few months, so much that I even stopped listening to music. And the first song I listened to when I didn’t feel so melancholic was the new cover song by Post Malone (I Only Wanna Be With You). And ever since I started feeling better, I’ve been listening to a lot more of his songs.
So, it’s kind of a word play, but with a lot of meaning behind it.

I googled ‘aesthetic english words’ lmao

Closed due to inactivity