How did you discover Episode?

How did you discover Episode? :thinking::rose::two_hearts:

I discovered Episode through an advertisement. And no, it wasn’t one of those really weird ones :joy::rose::two_hearts: Anyway, I thought it was interesting and asked my mom if I could download it, and she said yes. :smiley::rose::two_hearts:

7 Likes

Through my cousins

2 Likes

I was really bored one day, and I remembered one of my friends at the time telling me about this app she used to read on when she was younger called episode. I decided to check it out. At first I would only read the episode original stories. Then I deleted the app for a while and got it again in the summer time and by then the social feed was out (which is gone now). I started reading a lot more stories and was active on the social feed, and ever since then, I’ve just been using episode.

3 Likes

I think I just got it out of curiosity when I was like 13 :joy:

3 Likes

I had the old app with only classic on my old tablet for some reason and later on I got the new app onto my phone because I was bored :eyes::sparkles:

3 Likes

Through a game called Campus Life. In this game, you needed gems for certain tasks, and they gave you daily challenges to win either cash or gems. In one, you had to download Episode and play three chapters of a story in order to win gems.
This was when the first Mean Girls book was out, and I really enjoyed it. Later, I discovered you could write your own story, which is what got me more invested in it. :sunflower: :sparkles: :coffee: :yellow_heart:

3 Likes

Through ShanniiWrites

3 Likes

downloading multiple games on my dad’s ipad and coming across episode. Demi stories were so good back then. :pensive:

3 Likes

I played it on my mom’s phone :joy:

2 Likes

Their ads.

2 Likes

I read a fun little story called the Queen of Freaks :eyes: to support my then girlfriend and ended up loving it

1 Like

On my tablet, I think my sister told me about it and I looked it up (I was like 10 :joy:)

2 Likes

I was about 11 and it was when Episode first came out. I was playing the game Campus Life and I think it was an ad or something to get gems if I downloaded the app, I don’t remember really. Back then everything in episode was classic style (the same as in Campus Life) and I loved both games at that point. I miss the Campus Life game, and how episode was back then.

3 Likes

I was 23 years old when I first discovered Episode. I think the first story I’ve read was Troublemaker and Mean Girls haha.

My friends were talking about it, ‘Chain Reaction’ specifically. :roll_eyes:

They said it was good :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

Who’s their crack supplier?

3 Likes

My school’s crappy wifi maybe. :crazy_face:

1 Like

Yeah seems about right

1 Like

I loved Campus Life!
I was addicted to it back in 2015 and part of 2016.
I miss that game.

1 Like

My little sister recommended it to me but that was back when they only had classic, and personally I think classic looks ghetto AF so it was only til they came out with INK that I gave in and downloaded it