How do I stop dreaming of clocks?

So, I’ve had this weird problem lately where I keep having realistic dreams of me looking at my digital clock and seeing that it’s past 8 which makes me wake up because I think that I’ve overslept my class.
I’ve had this problem since Monday (probably because I almost overslept on Friday, so my body is trying to stop me from doing it again) and it’s getting annoying to wake up at 5am just to realize that I can sleep for almost 4 more hours… It’s usually 8:29 in my dream if that helps and I usually wake up around 5:20 (and sometimes again at 6:20 and 7:20, it’s really annoying) but it doesn’t take long for me to fall asleep again. I’m just annoyed because I always hurt my eyes when I look at my phone watch because the display is glowing :pleading_face::broken_heart::eyes::sparkles:

4 Likes

Looks like your time is up.

1 Like

Shocked uploaded by ᴛᴏᴋʏᴏ on We Heart It

Well
Anyways

So Ducky I looked it up and here are some things you can do to maybe stop those dreams:

Maybe ditch the phone a couple hours before bed and see if that helps… And don’t be going to bed at 2am :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Or you could try lucid dreaming lol. Test if you’re dreaming every time you look at your alarm! The next time you go to sleep and this actually happens, you’ll realize that you’re dreaming and get to sleep in longer :wink:

2 Likes

I know my best friend had these dreams of clocks too! They stopped when she tried not to focus too much on clock during daytime and especially not looking at the clock before she goes to bed!

1 Like

Oof I feel you
I often get this dream where I look at my clock, see I’m late then rush to get to the place then end up straight back in bed looking at the clock. Sometimes I’ll just dream I’m staring at the clock, knowing I’m late, but unable to stop staring.

1 Like

me when I need to get up early in the morning

2 Likes

@Health Does anyone have any other tips for people who dream about clocks?

1 Like

I don’t dream, at least, not that I’m aware. So no, not me.

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity