How do you all feel about wearing masks in work/school and in stores?

To be honest, I don’t mind wearing the mask when I enter stores but it’s mainly the fact that I need to remember to grab the mask when I’m not at work. I’ve done this a couple of times where I and @Amet would go shopping and I forget the mask because it was my day off. Now, at work, I do have to pull the mask off one ear when I’m working in certain conditions but I’m also in a secluded area. Such as, after I come back out of the freezer I have to remove the mask. Then there are times I have to pull it off just to breathe because of allergies. I always put it back on when I leave the actual department section that is employees only, and when I talk to customers. They actually just changed the covid-19 mask message at my work. Now, fully vaccinated people do not have to wear a mask into the stores or while working.

Do you have issues with wearing masks at work/school and at stores? Are you good with the mask mandates?

@Discussions

1 Like

I only have to wear a mask in the corridors so it’s not that bad.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s what I do when I have to leave the department.

1 Like

I’m okay with it because it hasn’t caused any problems so far. In restaurants or cafés, I take it off to eat. I haven’t worn it during a full day at work yet, because up until December, we only went to work to give our online classes from there, but since no one else was in the classroom at the same time, I’d always remove my mask. Then, from January until last week, most of us stayed home to give our classes. On Monday, we’re going back to work at school, so I’m probably going to wear my mask in the hallways and during recess, since there will be a few kids at a time in the building.

1 Like

That makes sense! Yeah, I do the same when I eat out.

1 Like

We don’t have to in NZ.

1 Like

Lucky!

1 Like

Come June 3rd I won’t need to wear a mask. I still plan to get the second dose.

1 Like

I like wearing masks so I don’t even mind :sunglasses:
seriously tho, I have such an expressive face—like my reactions pass over my face very clearly—so this way people don’t see my expressions as much anymore and I can laugh at something funny and nobody even knoows

1 Like

I don’t like wearing a mask, but I don’t want COVID so… :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

My brain read that as “expensive face” instead. Yeah, I can be the same way when I’m thinking of something internally I tend to smile if it’s something that I’m engrossed in. Such as, reading a story on my phone while working. I don’t mind the masks either but it can be annoying when the mask doesn’t cooperate with me.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s something you really don’t want.

1 Like

Ah yes my face is my moneymaker ikdr :relieved::sparkles:

OH YEAH THAT
HAHA literally, I’ll be dying laughing and at least with that mask it’s hidden somewhat yes

As well the mask protects me from recognition, I can always pretend to not recognize some which is fun for me :sunglasses:

1 Like

Lol that would be gold! :joy:

Most definitely true! I wear a hat and the mask at work so I don’t have to socialize that way also.

I don’t like it… I wear it when I have to, but only just when I have to.

1 Like

Yeah, I know what you mean. If I can go without it on then I would but it just depends on the situation. For instance, we went to Oprymill’s hotel about week and half ago. It was suffocating to wear the mask there because of the glass roof and garden areas you could walk around.

I don’t have any problem with wearing one, yes they’re a little uncomfortable and steam my glasses up but mostly I don’t really care

1 Like

I never really had a problem with that, if I have to wear one I will but now when it’s 123738329 degrees outside I hate everything about them
Wear one, but hate it

I honestly don’t mind it at all, it doesn’t bother me to wear a mask.

1 Like

Well, I don’t have to.

1 Like