How do you choose your friends?

I mean, irl friends.

2 Likes

Oh :eyes::eyes:
I should move somewhere close to your house, so we can be friends irl too :smiley_cat::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

1 Like

Move into his house

1 Like

I donā€™t choose friends tbh. They kinda choose me, cuz Iā€™m too shy to get to know them more after one conversation.

1 Like

They have to be crazy/weird like me and they also have to be funny. IF THEYā€™RE NOT ANY OF THOSE I WILL WALK AWAY IMMEDIATELY jhwdnkfnk. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

What do you mean?

1 Like

Turning things into a competition

2 Likes

Same lol

1 Like

I donā€™t really make friends that easily and if I do I just donā€™t speak to them unless they reach out first because Iā€™m shy and canā€™t keep a conversation going for dear lifeā€¦ So, yeah, I donā€™t really have friends lol
For some reason, there are people that like me at first and actually try to be my friend so I kinda stick with them. But the thing is, I really do like everyone and I donā€™t have any standards, as long as they arenā€™t mean and actually show some interest

1 Like

Lately Iā€™ve been picking friends judging by what they reply to ā€œdo you like ducks?ā€ :eyes::sparkles:

3 Likes

okay, okay, to be honest, i just approach people who catch my attention and then they usually end up traumatizing me slowly

1 Like

I guess one of the most important things in choosing a friend is how they respond to me.
Do I feel comfortable being myself around that person? Do they listen when I share, and do they trust me enough to open up to me?
When weā€™re in a group, do they include me in their conversations?
But perhaps the biggest test of friendship is the way people act when you are going through hard times. If Iā€™m telling someone that Iā€™m upset, down, depressed, and hurt because of a certain situation, and their response is ā€œget over itā€, or even worse, rubbing in my face that THEY donā€™t have that problemā€¦

ā€¦Then forget you. I donā€™t need that type of negativity in my life.

2 Likes

looks around for people in band merch

spots someone

497k1i

3 Likes

Closed due to inactivity! :white_heart: