How Do You Find New Stories To Read on Episode?

This is a huge problem I had with the Episode app, there’s really no good way to find a story to read. Sometimes people will promote their story, but maybe 1 in 5 creators do that. And that requires leaving the app to go to their forums and hoping that someone is advertising their story. Of course, you can look at Episode Featured Stories but who wants to read that?

@Episodians - how do you find stories to read?

4 Likes

I like looking at contest winners and stuff like that. Usually those are the only good stories I can find.

1 Like
  • I ask for recommendations

• I just look at the stories in the top section and see if I would like any of them

• I check out the authors of my favorite episode book and see if they have any other book that will interest me.

• I look at the people I am following on YouTube who do interactive episode stories and see if there is any good stuff.

• I search the most random thing on the search bar and look at the description of the books to see if I would like it.

3 Likes

Instead of the usual search box and forums promoting, I feel that Instagram is pretty useful too to get new stories to read.

For instance, there are many story reviewers on Insta (and of course Amberose :star_struck:) who help to promote stories.

1 Like

I usually search for story recommendations on Instagram or Episode forums. I also check out the story recommendations of my favorite authors.

I look at the genres and contest winners, I’ve found some gems through there.

I look at my favorite authors’ recommendations on the app and also use Instagram :eyes:

Honestly? This is a great method, I found so many great stories that way

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity