How do you like to celebrate your birthday?

I like to celebrate my own birthday by just hanging out with my friends and doing something fun. It can be something simple like watching movies at someone’s house or more complicated like going to an amusement park. It’s also a lot of fun to play board games with friends (especially CAH) and just have a game day. I also always appreciate having pizza and some sugary desserts.

What about all of you guys?

@Discussions

11 Likes

I spend the day with my family, get a nice dinner, eat some cake, and check out my presents. Overall it’s pretty chill.

1 Like

Mostly like going to somewhere to eat then go home open presents if I haven’t done so yet. Then I do my usual stuff after that. There is only one other place I like to go for my birthday which is the Williamson County Fair that comes to town. They cancelled this year because of covid though.

1 Like

I usually like to celebrate it with close family. My parents, sister, and my cousin. We’ll go to olive garden like we do every year and they’ll give me my presents there.
With friends I just have a few spend the night LOL I don’t really like doing anything big.

1 Like

being stupid for the whole day with my friends :crazy_face:

1 Like

birthdays are kinda weird lol
like, congrats, you made it another year? sounds kind of medieval to me.

1 Like

I’m not really one to be hyped up about m my birthday, but it’s a tradition to celebrate it with my family and that’s probably the best preference I have when asked : D

1 Like

Well, I hate my birthday so I don’t celebrate it at all. I completely ignore it. It even makes me uncomfortable when someone wishes me a happy birthday hahah
I really do wish things were different, but there are so many things that made me dislike it. I do wish I had friends that cared enough and friends I could actually celebrate with

2 Likes

I don’t :eyes: I like only other people’s birthdays

2 Likes

Mood

1 Like

Go somewhere and relax, by myself. My family always makes something go wrong on my birthday and I rather them not be there. :sunglasses: I just want to be alone.

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity