How do you like your character introductions?

How do you like your character introductions? I prefer if they introduce the characters along the day, rather than introducing a bunch of characters at once. The character’s personalities can be shown through their actions, dialogs and thoughts, and I prefer they don’t narrate the characters backstory at the beginning for too long.

• How do you like your character introductions?
  • Do you prefer the authour introducing all the characters at once or slowly?
2 Likes

I prefer the author introducing the characters slowly. I don’t mind the MC being introduced right at the beginning and getting the most important background information right away, but it has to fit to the rest of the story.

I like when the characters are introduced while going along with the story in every scene.
It’s ok for the author to introduce one character at the beginning but when all characters are introduced at once, I’ll get so bored and annoyed I won’t remember what’s the character’s personality.
I like when each character is introduced as the story flows.

I like it when characters are introduced through scenes that show their personality, instead of having the author give us their whole backstory at once.

1 Like

In episode stories? I hate when they’re all shown like the Brady Bunch or something :joy:
Like bro you don’t need to introduce your characters like that, I’ll meet them in the story.

1 Like

Personally, I prefer meeting them over time. What I did for Deadly Nightshade was introduce each character throughout every episode, and I’m still doing that now.

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity