How Does Music Make You Feel?

Whenever you put on your headphones or plug in your earbuds, how do you feel when you listen to music?

When I’m listening, I’m put into a completely different trans. Everything I do feels different, I’m also more preoccupied into my thoughts and imaginations than I am of the real world. What about you guys?

7 Likes

It just makes me really calm and collected and honestly i just love the time im listening to music much more than the time im not sm

1 Like

Same here. I listen to it the instant i wake up, and it makes me feel so good

2 Likes

Happiness and chill sm :eyes:

1 Like

Distracted

1 Like

Makes you calm and collected? Suuuee. You’re the 1st person i think of when i hear the word: camera

1 Like

It helps me focus on doing things I like, like drawing, or writing. School, not so much. I daydream things along with the music a lot.

1 Like

It takes me into my own world.

1 Like

I love music too. I’m in a completely different world when I have my headphones in, butttt I can’t focus with music :sob:

1 Like

I feel more either more uplifted and happy, or peaceful and calm, depending on the music I’m listening :sob:

while I’m at my desk (which is where I spend most of my time on the forums and browsing youtube and stuff) about 33% of the time I’m listening to music

2 Likes

Thanks

why did the gif make me laugh it’s so boring

1 Like

Hi Sherrie (5) thank for making topic sm

It depends on the type of music. Music influences my overall mood, that’s for sure. My day feels dull when I’m not listening to music while doing something.

1 Like

Some songs cheer me up and some calm me down so it depends on which song and what mood I’m currently in.

It depends on the vibe of the song. If it’s a more calm song, it makes me feel calm, yk-

But music is definitely relaxing and always makes my mood better

Depends on the song and how I’m feeling at the moment.
If I’m in a neutral mood, and I hear a song I love, it usually puts me in a good mood and even inspires me to write my story.
If I’m sad, and I hear a song that relates to how I’m feeling, I just want to listen to that sad song and stay in that moment. But if I’m very sad, and at that moment I’m listening to a song I like, it might ruin the song and remind me of that sad moment.

Music makes me feel calm or better when I’m feeling gloomy. I usually listen to slowed down songs because it’s relaxing and helps me think.

Music makes me happy but sometimes when a catchy song comes up, The two song stuck in my head is Greensleeves and I saw three ship

Closed due to inactivity :innocent: