How does this make you feel?

If you’re confused, I am refferring to the fact there is an option stated as “Another gender.”

@LGBTCommunity @Discussions your thoughts? :heart:

4 Likes

groans Nooooo…

What

1 Like

Just…people. They could’ve at least put Non Binary.

Oh, wait. You posted this because you like it. Godm that went right over my head.

I mean idk. It would’ve been cool for them to add they/them, nonbinary and then like “ask me” or “specify” or something.

Yeah tbh I don’t think they should’ve put “another gender” I think a more useful one would be, “Ask me” or “Specify” or something. Or if they did click “Another gender” it could bring them to a whole separate list of a lot of preferred pronouns.

1 Like

I posted it because it can have many perspectives I haven’t been able to think of.

Also, how non-binary people want to be called universally hasn’t been discussed so it’s not really wrong of them to put something very broad.

1 Like

At least they provided another option…
On most sign-ups/websites/et ceteras, there’s only Male and Female for the gender…

1 Like

I’m fine with it, at least it grants an option that isn’t male or female which is more than I can say for a lot of places. Like it’s obviously not perfect, but I also just don’t like things that make you answer gender anyways

I think it’s rad that they like
Acknowledge gender outside of the binary
But I think if they were only bothered about gender in that question to make sure the site used the right pronouns, they could just ask for pronouns instead

Closed due to inactivity