How easily do you get bored of songs?

I usually get bored of certain songs when I hear them over and over or if it’s hella boring.
I constantly replay them or I hear them on the radio a lot, but if it’s a song that’s really upbeat that I can vibe with, I won’t get bored of it. :relaxed:

• How easily do you get bored of songs?
3 Likes

It depends on the song, honestly. I’ve been addicting over Hamilton songs for over a month, while I only got immersed in this one pop song for like a week or so. It’s mainly about the beat and how it’s sung, I’m really picky about that.

1 Like

I usually get really bored of slow, ballad songs; I’m more of an upbeat/EDM music listener.

1 Like

When it’s overplayed. Like EVERYWHERE, all the time. Or when I used to listen to the same playlist every day while driving to work.

Depends on the song, the lyrics and my mood. If the song fits perfectly to my mood, I won’t get bored of it but if I’m just randomly listening to the same song over and over again, I get bored after hearing it twice :sweat_smile:

1 Like

It really depends on the song. Some songs I can listen to for weeks on end without getting bored of them, but others I get bored of after a week or two.

I don’t get bored of songs lol. I mean there will be some times I will skip some to get to one I’m in the mood for but I still would love to listen to them, given the right time.

I think any song has their place any time of my day but sometimes it’s not what I wanna head at the moment cos like I got over 36 hours worth of songs lmao.

@Music is there songs in your playlist you don’t listen to anymore because they bore you, or you just don’t like anymore?

1 Like

I’ve accidentally added 2 of the same album or duplicate songs before so those play more frequently and I’ve started to get bored of them but I keep forgetting to change it :joy:

1 Like

I don’t really get bored of songs 'cause I constantly mix it up by staying on shuffle.

I have that. Though for me it’s 'cause one is the actual song and the other is the acoustic version, or another is the concert version.

1 Like

I have acoustic versions of some songs along with the original, or the remastered versions of songs while still having the original :joy: so sometimes things get repetitive

1 Like

Oh yeah, I forgot about the remastered ones.

1 Like

Only if I think I like it, but after hearing it too many times, it just sounds cringe and silly to me. Or if it’s overplayed to death and wasn’t a favorite to begin with.

Sameeeee

Also if the song triggers some certain memories I may have to skip it immediately (but I don’t delete it)
I have a whole playlist of Chinese songs that my ex-crush gave to me and it’s been a while since I listen to it because it reminds me of the time we were still friends (though, the last time I talk to him was his birthday in June) but I didn’t delete the playlist tho lol

Closed due to inactivity