How has the lockdown affected your sleep schedule?

I seem to go to sleep later and later each day and wake up at 11am although I used to always wake up before 9 before this :eyes::sparkles::green_heart::no_mouth:
So does the lockdown affect your sleep schedule too?
If yes, how?

8 Likes

I go to sleep later than usual but get up at about the same time. I don’t think it only has to do with the lockdown. :eyes:

2 Likes

The lockdown hasn’t affected my sleep schedule at all, but Discord Voice Chat has :eyes::joy:

3 Likes

This :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Discord and the forums kept me awake these days :eyes:

2 Likes

God I don’t have a sleep schedule anymore I go to sleep somewhere between 1 am to 7 am and wake up at like 1 pm or 3

1 Like

I usually sleep at 2am to 3am and for some reason which I really don’t get I wake up at 6am.

1 Like

Before lockdown, I always woke up at 7:00 AM.

During lockdown, I usually go to sleep between 12:30 and 1:30 AM, and I’ve been waking up at 8:30 AM.

1 Like

Not really but tv show,social medias and forums are :joy:

1 Like

Both you and Lea dropped the “Miss” hihi

2 Likes

Yea I’m new person here :joy:

2 Likes

It’s all messed up. I go to bed late, wake up late, and repeat!

1 Like

I used to go to sleep at 10 and wake up at 6:30-7 am, now I go to sleep at 2-4 am and wake up at 11 am-2 pm. :joy:

1 Like

Yes, I cant sleep at all so I stay up until 5 or 6 am…

1 Like

Yes, a lot.
I go to sleep around 4-5 am and wake up 2 pm. I also woke up at 4 pm this week

1 Like

It affected it a lot, it’s even worse than it was. Usually I sleep somewhere between midnight and 1 am but that changed to somewhere in between 2 and 3 am, and I still wake up at 8ish during the week so I’m exhausted all the time :sweat_smile: I tried going to sleep early but I simply couldn’t…

Some polls about this cause why not. Did the lockdown affect your sleeping rhythm?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

If it it, did it affect it in a positive or negative way? My friend actually told me she sleeps better now cause she is less busy so has more time to get a good sleep so that’s why I’m asking

• Positive
  • Negative
  • Neither positive or negative it’s just different
  • It didn’t really change any way I just like answering polls

0 voters

How many hours on average did it change? Like for me it’s 2 (12:30 :arrow_right: 2:30)

0 voters

If you happen to have a change bigger than 4 hours just vote 4 :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Oh, I love this poll :sunglasses:

I used to wake up every day at 7 am because I had to go to the Academy and would fall asleep at 1 am. Now I wake up at 12 and go to sleep around 3/4 am. :pleading_face:

Tbh, it actually kinda improved it at the end because I didn’t see the point in staying up too late anymore and started going to sleep earlier :eyes::eyes::green_heart:

I used to go to sleep at 11 and then have to wake up at 6, but now, I’m going to sleep at 1 am at the earliest and then sleeping until around 9/9:30

#sleep tag added :innocent:

I still go to bed late and wake up late :joy: