How have you changed since childhood?

The questions seems pretty obvious, right?
But has your personality changed? Your musical taste? Your likes and dislikes?

I feel that I was less picky with food as a child as opposed to now.
Not that I’m too picky, but there are certain ingredients that I hate that are pretty common in my country.

5 Likes

I became dumb
I used to be like very smart like I was considered gifted
Now I’m literally a moron

4 Likes

I became a highly morbid, cynical little sh!t.

2 Likes

we can be SpookyMorons together bc i am one too

3 Likes

as a little kid i used to be super shy and i wouldn’t speak up whenever i should’ve or needed help. but now i am a completely different person who is more confident

3 Likes

I’m slightly more extroverted now and also am more independent then I once was

2 Likes

I was a pretty naive, submissive, and quiet kid :grinning::grinning:

3 Likes

Aww, smol Soleil.

2 Likes

Well I’ve changed by not letting Christianity in the church shove heterosexuality down my throat anymore and feeling great about liking girls so. :woman_shrugging: Pretty nice if you ask me.

1 Like

I WAS SO EXTROVERTED AND I MADE FRIENDS SO EASILY OMG

and now I’m an introverted hermit who can not socialize to save her life :grinning:

1 Like

WHEN I WAS LIKE-
9 OR 10? I GUESS YEAH I USED TO BE SM EXTROVERTED AND I WAS VERY LOUD LUKE Y’KNOW AND CONFIDENT-
But yeah that changed because certain things ruined it and now im COMPLETELY THE OPPOSITE-
LIKE IF I GET LOUD I HAVE VOICE CRACK OK- AND IM SO NOT CONFIDENT NOW yeah i wanna get that confidence back omg :sob:

2 Likes

But yeah i was cringey too so i dont want that cringiness back sm

1 Like

Same sm :pensive:

wwoowowow

I used to be really too carefree but also letting decisions about myself be done by others (like, I depend a lot about them and I used to be influenced a lot) and I was also such a crybaby. I also am quiet and not so open enough to expose my talents that’s apparently not existent anoymore :pensive:

but now I am, well, opposite of that I guess

1 Like

me became more dirty minded-

1 Like

To be honest, not much changed. I was a very quiet and shy kid and I still am, maybe even more now. I was a picky eater - still am… I loved art - still do…
I guess I’m just a bit more independent now, nothing else comes to my mind

@Discussions, what about you? :eyes:

2 Likes

I’ve changed a lot inner wise, outer I haven’t.
As a kid, I case carefree, confident and didn’t care what other people thought of me. I didn’t think people would be friends with me for any other reason than because they wanted to or that there would be people who don’t want to see you succeed.
my self-esteem went down the last few years and it has been harder to judge real friends over ‘light friends’.

but I’ve also become more aware (little less naive) and emotional :rofl:
for fun here’s little me

4 Likes

Yes :joy:

1 Like

I think I’ve changed a lot since I was a kid…
I used to have an opinion on everything, and took everything to heart!
But these days I don’t care that much, and I’m not easily offended xD

I think I’ve changed for the better, since now I find it easier to accept opinions different from mine!

1 Like

Adorable

1 Like

me has become le crec

2 Likes