How important is beauty in your daily life?

Do you like beautiful things?
Do you spend time improving or enhancing your appearance?
Do you care about the way you look?

For me, yes to all three of those things. When I like the way I look, it makes me feel good. I love trying new makeup techniques, I love it when my hair looks nice, and I try to pick out clothes and jewelry that I like the looks of.

2 Likes

Of course! :star_struck:

I follow a skincare routine as if my life depended on it lol. Enhancing… I don’t know if you’d call skincare enhancing but I do like to maintain my beautiful skin.

Yup, I do most of the time. Sometimes I don’t care but it can be nice to show people and even yourself that you deserve a little love sometimes. We’re royals too, and should be treated as such. :crown:

not at all i jus need to look cute when i know i will be around people that i like

Honestly, I want to appear a lot better because I look like a mess right but I end up not caring about it for some reason.

Yesh

Not really. I do have a skincare routine

I want to look presentable, dress nice and look nice but that doesn’t mean that I care what people think of me and I think that’s the most common misconception with this statement.

I wouldn’t say beauty is really important to me though. I don’t wear makeup or anything, the only thing beauty wise I really do is skincare but that’s only to keep my skin healthy, not necessarily to relieve acne or anything- although that is a plus :eyes:

Yes

Not really.

Kinda? I want to look nice, but I don’t overly care that much. Like, I’m me and how I look is how I look. It is what it is, and I’m kinda “whatever” about it for the most part. Yeah, there’d be things that I would hypothetically change about my look, but I’m still me and I like how I look, whether it be my features, clothes, or just the way I present myself.

Added some tags.

Yeah

No. not really

Sometimes

Yes

Hm, yes. I have some kind of a skin care routine and I go to the gym so… I guess that’s a yes

Yes. I care way more than I should

Closed due to inactivity