How long should one episode be?

I think one episode should be at least 7 minutes long, anything below that is too short for me :sweat_smile:

So, what do y’all think?

@Episodians

11 Likes

Yeah, I agree with you on that.

3 Likes

Between 10 and 15 minutes was what I preferred when I was still an active reader :eyes:

3 Likes

Long episodes.

10 to 20 minutes of length works for me. I’m a fast reader and I can finish an episode under a few minutes. I also don’t mind longer chapters as long as it’s not boring.

3 Likes

10-20 minutes for me!

Same

I’ll read them as long as they don’t drag on forever
Ideally 15 minutes ish tho

I think that it should just be how long you plan them to be! If you plan it a certain way (or if you’re a pantser just write until you reach an appropriate point) and it flows and stuff, then cool! But if it’s a short amount of time then you just drag it on till it reaches the ten minute mark… that’s not gonna be a good episode lol.

2 Likes

10 minutes maximum. I can’t spend an hour reading Episode everyday lol.

1 Like

I’d say at least 7-10 minutes and max of 20 for me

I dont like long episode stories, so i’ll agree with you: 7… maximum 10 mins

I love longer episodes, but length doesn’t matter if whatever is in them is amazing

1 Like

Yeah, I agree with you here.

How long would you say, @OhSumana?

1 Like

10-15 minutes is perfect length.
Even tho I can’t even remember the last time I opened it Episode

1 Like

Woah. That’s quite long.
HAHA. Me neither.

1 Like

Yeah I like long episodes. I ain’t gonna waste my tickets that takes like 4 hours to get refilled (at least it took that much time last time)

1 Like

That’s fair. I just have a low attention span and so shorter is better. HA

1 Like

That happens to me often as well. But mostly depends on my mood. At the end , if it’s a good story, chapter length barely matters to me

1 Like

That’s true. Plot and quality matter, which is hard to find on Episode. HA

2 Likes

I’m going for 10-20 minutes, ideally 15. My episodes are usually about 15 minutes long.

1 Like