How many hours do you spend RPing?

I’m sure we can all think of a few RPers who we question whether or not they ever sleep. Some of us are RPing, or at least with our eyes on the RPs and chats we’re in, practically all of the time. Even when we’re busy, we try to keep up with what’s going on.

Whether its a few minutes at a time, many times throughout a day, or an hours long stretch once or twice, so many of us spend a lot of time RPing, so how long in a day are you RPing? How much of that time are you actually writing RP replies, instead of writing characters, chatting with your fellow RPers, or developing plots with others?

@RPers

4 Likes

… not enough

probably too much :smiley:

Not much anymore. All the RP’s that are most active are like far into their stories to where I don’t think it’s best to try and sign up for it, even if they are still open.

who? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

What is that sleep thing you speak of child :thinking:

2 Likes

The time when we recover energy from writing emotionally draining scenes, also known as slee

2 Likes

AaaH SLEE
yes I’ve heard of people who do that
Can’t relate

4 Likes

Yes, slee. It must happen sometimes, not necessarily by choice though.

2 Likes

WE DOING TED TALKS?

1 Like

Too much

Don’t rp as much as before and not as much as I’d like to

Ohh Slee
Ahh I see :relieved:

1 Like

Lol
A lot
Less than before but still

I don’t really notice how many hours I spend to things but this I can definitely answer

and that is less than an hour :star_struck: most definitely because of timezones and trying to be healthy and stuff attempt almost failing I would love to spend more time on it, though xDD

Not enough lately

Uhhh idk?