How many stories have you published on Wattpad?

How many stories have you published on Wattpad? :thinking::rose::two_hearts:

I published one with my friend a long time ago, but we never got around to updating it :joy::rose::two_hearts:
I’m also currently working on a story to publish there! :smiley::rose::two_hearts:

5 Likes

Only one right now

2 Likes

Just one at the moment but I have another in the pipeline

1 Like

Two very much unfinished stories! I’ve lost a lot of motivation to write them, though

1 Like

I don’t know… I’ve unpublished them :laughing:

1 Like

HAHAHA! I did the same.

1 Like

:laughing:

1 Like

HAHA none, though hopefully I will : D

I’ve published zero

2 Likes

I’ve published five stories on Wattpad, one is kind of an electronic diary, two are just straight up lgbtq realistic fiction (One’s about a trans guy and the other is about two lesbians who meet during a student exchange), one’s a warped fairy tale (sleeping beauty but gay), and the other is a marvel fanfiction story (not the nasty kind though)

Only 1 right now lol

5 Likes

Hey there! I am so sorry you got silenced! We have a weird thing where the Forums think you’re a bot if you type your first ever reply too quickly. You’re fine now, though!

4 Likes

Welcome to the forums! :partying_face:

What is your story about?

3 Likes

I have 5 published works on Wattpad :+1:

• 1 is a finished paranormal novella. (Working on the second book now.)
  • 1 is an unfinished fantasy story from 2014 that I’m working on rewriting/that I’m writing the prequel to.
  • 1 is a fantasy/gamelit short story.
  • 1 is narrative poetry.
  • 1 is an artbook and probably doesn’t count :joy:
3 Likes

What’s the story about? :eyes:

I suppose you can say your art can tell a story on it’s own :thinking::grin:

2 Likes

I give you… the blurb!

Evelyn White was born with a gift - or rather, a curse: the first time she touches someone, she sees when and how that person dies. Meeting new people is sickening. Walking through a crowd is hell. Not to mention that when she opens her big mouth to tell people what’s going to happen to them, most treat her like she’s crazy - even after she saves their lives.

But meddling with the future has consequences, and Death is not all there is to fear. As Evelyn races to find a way to save the new transfer student from being murdered, a voice starts whispering in her ear. Someone or something lurks in the shadows. Watching. Waiting. Trying to get close using mind games and tricks.

It knows about her powers. It knows she can change Fate - and it’s not alone.

TL;DR: Girl who sees when and how people die when she touches them tries to save a transfer student from being murdered ends up being stalked by a disembodied voice and realises that meddling with Fate has consequences beyond life or death for the person fated to die :eyes:

Lmao, maaaaybe. The concept pieces might :+1: The random character art requests, not so much :joy:

2 Likes

Nice premise it sounds very intriguing ! Kind of reminds me of Final destination :point_left::sunglasses::point_left:

1 Like

I’ll admit that the Final Destination movies were once part of my “background movie” selection when I first started writing it :joy: That and Supernatural.

The original inspiration was a Japanese light novel/manga/anime series though xD

1 Like

A historical fiction, about a woman running away from forced marriage. (kinda wanted to make it more than that in the future.)

3 Likes

Cool! I find historical fiction very interesting!

1 Like