How much do you spend on beauty products every month?

I don’t buy makeup anymore so I don’t spend that much money on beauty products. I just buy some products for my skin and hair, I’m really into face masks now! I think that’s around 20e a month, maybe more.

What about you? How much do you spend on beauty products every month?

4 Likes

Lol nothing

When I used to wear makeup every day I used to but makeup so let’s say 10-20£ a month which also isn’t much

1 Like

Not more than 5 euros a month on average, I really don’t buy a lot…

1 Like

Definitely not much, I buy makeup pretty irregularly

2 Likes

I only wear makeup every once in a while, and even if I do, I don’t wear that much, so not that much :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Oooh I’m pretty guilty of this lol. I tend to buy a lot of hand sanitisers, hand wipes, makeup wipes if I ran out of any.

I used to buy a lot of makeup too but I just stop unless I want to treat myself every now and then. I also heard that Makeup Revolution are selling pretty eyeshadow products! I need to get my paws on them!!!

1 Like

Rs.0
Lol nothing :no_mouth:

1 Like

£120 in my life time

because of quarantine, i’ve been staying home so i don’t really have a reason to go out and wear makeup. but before, i’d spend around 20-30 bucks a month on cheap makeup. sometimes more if i am buying the really expensive brands. majority of this money comes from false lashes since they’re so expensive

1 Like

Zero pounds and zero dollars :star_struck:

Probably around $15-$20 a month depending on what I’ve run out of

Closed due to inactivity