How much do you think lockdown has affected your education?

How much do you think lockdown has affected your education? Will you have to restart certain areas when you go back to school? Or will it not affect your education at all?

3 Likes

It won’t affect my education, at all!
I just didn’t have History of art which makes me sad but we won’t have any classes to go over those things… Other than that, I just do some artsy things so I’m not losing anything!

1 Like

It’s affected my ability to learn things, but hasn’t really impacted what I’m supposed to have been learning…

2 Likes

It hasn’t really impacted much other than everything being online. Personally that helps me more than in class.

2 Likes

I mean I would love to be in class and doing things but I also enjoy the online school. Aside from the fact that a couple of my teachers arent posting anything and those are the classes I would love to learn in :sob:
I would say math is the hardest though

2 Likes

being online in itself i don’t have as much problem with, for me it’s more trouble not really being able to talk to anybody

1 Like

ahhh yeah i hate not being able to talk to anyone. especially bc we dont do calls as a class or anything like that

2 Likes

I Don’t talk to anybody at school so I’m not really missing that part.

During high school I got along really well with my classmates, but then I graduated early. Now, I’m 17 and in class with primarily guys in their 20s… so I don’t really talk to anybody. At least at home I don’t have to be around people and I can talk with my family.

3 Likes

aww that sounds awkward

2 Likes

It doesn’t affect anything for me, except for the fact that I learnt nothing at all. Next year’s gonna be hard, I’m not used to studying anymore.

1 Like

Yeah… Although people don’t realize I’m as young as I am, and I’m not someone to reach out to interact with anybody. I enjoy my solitude… Engineering is definitely a male dominated field. All of that combined makes it harder to have any reason for interaction.

2 Likes

It didn’t affect anything although the work is a bit too much.

1 Like

i’m going into an engineering college and i’m not exicted for that part

2 Likes

Lockdown made it a lot harder for me to concentrate and focus on my schoolwork! I’m also not going to be returning to school in the fall (all online classes from the start), so that’ll be a major adjustment for me.

Well it didn’t in the now terms because I’m not actually in any education rn
But I think it did help because I had a lot more time to think about uni

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity